Boycott Israel

Free Speech VICTORY! Israel Boycotters Win In Court

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...." :thup:

Keep up the good fight P F Tinmore.

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine....

Occupation? Of what again?

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...." :thup:

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine....

Palestine

How would israelis be occupying their own land?

Palestine

What kind of question is this?

How do Mexicans occupy their own land? Derp

Palestine

Israel is not there illegally. Israel is a sovereign nation with full and total territorial rights, in law, by recognition of her people's historical rights and claim, through declaration and through recognition, and by her work to achieve a stable and secure government, infrastructure and economy.

There is no occupation. Why? Because the border between Israel and Arab Palestine can only be determined through treaty. Until the territories belonging to each peoples seeking sovereignty and territorial integrity are defined by treaty and agreement -- there can be no occupation. And certainly not by Israel who has the much stronger claim to the territory in its entirety.

The conflict is not endless. It will end when Arab Palestinians give up their foolish, immoral and illegal ideas that Israel must not exist. Oh, wait, maybe it is endless after all.

Palestine

You made an attempt to answer your own question. So tell us what land is being illegally occupied?

Palestine

You made an attempt to answer your own question. So tell us what land is being illegally occupied?
Palestine

Palestine

Israel didn't invade and occupy a nation of Palestine.
How can they be occupying it?

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...."

Hey, I'd like to send Israel a care package or two to help 'em out. You got a good mailing address? Maybe some good gourmet food and cigars for the fine IDF lads on the front lines fighting the good fight. I'd like to ship it Express. Cost is no object.

Palestine

Palestine

Palestine describes a loosely defined geographic area. Identify why you believe Israel is occupying a geographic area

"The American citizenry has no obligation to protect Israel's endless illegal occupation of Palestine from being criticized...."

Hey, I'd like to send Israel a care package or two to help 'em out. You got a good mailing address? Maybe some good gourmet food and cigars for the fine IDF lads on the front lines fighting the good fight. I'd like to ship it Express. Cost is no object.
Have at it

Knesset address:
The Knesset
Jerusalem 9195016
Israel

Have at it

Knesset address:
The Knesset
Jerusalem 9195016
Israel

Got a Zip Code and mailing address to Palestine? I need somewhere to send the bill. If not for Palestine, my country and others could save billions of dollars in aide to Israel to protect them from constant threats of attack.

Palestine

Israel didn't invade and occupy a nation of Palestine.
How can they be occupying it?

Depends on how you define "nation".

I didn't use that term btw.

Have at it

Knesset address:
The Knesset
Jerusalem 9195016
Israel

Got a Zip Code and mailing address to Palestine? I need somewhere to send the bill. If not for Palestine, my country and others could save billions of dollars in aide to Israel to protect them from constant threats of attack.
Gaza Public Information Office
Address:
Al-Azhar Road (opposite Islamic University), Rimal Quarter
Gaza City
Palestinian Territory

Forum List

Back