Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

Pedophilia is a separate form of sexual attraction. Pederasty is homosexuality focused on pubescent or post pubescents.

Those women teachers who bed 14 year old boys are heterosexuals, why isn't a priest who bangs a 14 year old boy a homosexual?
Well, damn. I did learn something. I did not realize the definition of pederast was particular to male on male. I thought it was adult on teen.

It refers to the bonding relationships between older men and younger men found in antiquity, Rome and Greece for example. It's what Harry Hay was a fan of, not pedophilia as some try to accuse him of.

Again, words mean things.
Regardless, I was talking about pedos.

Again, most cases in both the Church Scandals the the Boy Scout Scandals aren't pedos.
And yet, in this country, the majority of pedos are Christians.

Since the majority of people in this country or Christians, or at least identify as such, that statement is pretty much meaningless when trying to correlate Christianity with a tendency for kid touching.

Well, damn. I did learn something. I did not realize the definition of pederast was particular to male on male. I thought it was adult on teen.

It refers to the bonding relationships between older men and younger men found in antiquity, Rome and Greece for example. It's what Harry Hay was a fan of, not pedophilia as some try to accuse him of.

Again, most cases in both the Church Scandals the the Boy Scout Scandals aren't pedos.

Since the majority of people in this country or Christians, or at least identify as such, that statement is pretty much meaningless when trying to correlate Christianity with a tendency for kid touching.
I wasn't doing that. I was just pointing out that because a group calls itself Christian it doesn't follow that pedos don't lurk in their midst.

everything you post is in some form or another is intrusive .
the difference between you and me is I admit my stuff is sometimes intentionally intrusive!

Show me actual harm being caused by my posts.
no need to point out the obvious.

Attempted dodge fail.
false!

intrusive
[ inˈtro͞osiv ]
ADJECTIVE
adjective: intrusive
  1. causing disruption or annoyance through being unwelcome or uninvited:
    "that was an intrusive question"
never said it meant to do harm you willfully misinterpreted it to fit your pov.

A red herring is a figurative expression referring to a logical fallacy in which a clue or piece of information is or is intended to be misleading, or distracting from the actual question

ravi's use of this term is correct in this discussion

They are not pedophiles.
splitting hairs is a tactic you use when getting you as handed to you.
life is not made up of absolutes.

really? most all religious organization have programs for kids , prime hunting ground for child molesters
btw Christianity or any faith is no barrier to all kinds of nasty shit.

Never mind, found the stat...most vulnerable were adolescents between 11-14. Prepubescent.

U.S. Bishops John Jay Study on Clergy Sexual Abuse and the Catholic Church

11-14 is easily pubescent, you are talking 6th to 9th grade.

I'm aware...I have a 13 year old and a 15 year old. Prepubescent.
wow by 15 I was all pubescent!

Only about half the boys in my sons class have reached pubescence. He's 15 and the oldest in his class. In my daughter's class, she's 13, none of the boys have.

Never mind, found the stat...most vulnerable were adolescents between 11-14. Prepubescent.

Only about half the boys in my sons class have reached pubescence. He's 15 and the oldest in his class. In my daughter's class, she's 13, none of the boys have.

From wikipedia:

On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11; boys at ages 11–12.[1][2] Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,[2][3][4] while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–17.[2][3][5] The major landmark of puberty for females is menarche, the onset of menstruation, which occurs on average between ages 12–13;[6][7][8][9] for males, it is the first ejaculation, which occurs on average at age 13.

I was around 12 I woke up with my first boner, and later that year had my first night emission.

The priest scandal was not the result of gays in the church. The Catholic priests should not have to be celibate...THAT is from where the issues stem.

The Catholic priesthood was seen as a refuge for people with homosexual tendencies to try to fight them off when homosexuality was far more condemned than it is now. Considering they stopped their natural sexual development at puberty, it's not surprising that is what they end up being attracted to.

From wikipedia:

On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11; boys at ages 11–12.[1][2] Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,[2][3][4] while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–17.[2][3][5] The major landmark of puberty for females is menarche, the onset of menstruation, which occurs on average between ages 12–13;[6][7][8][9] for males, it is the first ejaculation, which occurs on average at age 13.

I was around 12 I woke up with my first boner, and later that year had my first night emission.
and you hated yourself in the morning.

really? most all religious organization have programs for kids , prime hunting ground for child molesters

So do public schools, the only reason we don't care as much is it's usually women abusing boys, and somehow that's more "OK"

The priest scandal was not the result of gays in the church. The Catholic priests should not have to be celibate...THAT is from where the issues stem.

The Catholic priesthood was seen as a refuge for people with homosexual tendencies to try to fight them off when homosexuality was far more condemned than it is now. Considering they stopped their natural sexual development at puberty, it's not surprising that is what they end up being attracted to.
bullshit
Humans are sexual creatures
Of course homosexuality is natural, it occurs within nature and there are countless scientific studies supporting this. I find it perplexing that someone who is not gay can say that it is not natural and that it is "a choice." You would hardly know whether it is a choice or not choice if you are not gay yourself (???). Dolphins have been observed performing homosexual acts towards other dolphins. Not only has homosexuality been observed within dolphin groups but scientists have also observed dolphins expressing sexual acts towards humans. Therefore refuting the "unnatural reproduction" argument as dolphins can obviously not reproduce with homo-sapiens. Yet, even though sexual reproduction is not possible between different mammals, scientists have witnessed these animals sexually advancing upon humans and other animals.

Is homosexuality natural Debate.org

So do public schools, the only reason we don't care as much is it's usually women abusing boys, and somehow that's more "OK"
when I was in in my if the wind blows my dick get's hard stage, I, like most of the guys at the time would have welcomed some abuse from women.
In my opinion the guy being raped by his female teacher thing is more about the parents attitude then rape.

From wikipedia:

Nah, one advantage of docker style pants is it kept the random boners in check. and I went to high school during the "thigh high" era, so that was a frequent issue.

when I was in in my if the wind blow my dick get's hard stage I like most of the guys at the time would have welcomed some abuse from women.
In my opinion the guy being raped by his female teacher thing is more about the parents attitude then rape.

That's the problem, why do you want to treat girls differently, aren't we all supposed to be equal? Why do women need additional protection? Aren't they just as sexual as men?

From wikipedia:

Nah, one advantage of docker style pants is it kept the random boners in check. and I went to high school during the "thigh high" era, so that was a frequent issue.
real hard ons are never kept in check.
went to high school in the 70's....nuff said.

when I was in in my if the wind blow my dick get's hard stage I like most of the guys at the time would have welcomed some abuse from women.

That's the problem, why do you want to treat girls differently, aren't we all supposed to be equal? Why do women need additional protection? Aren't they just as sexual as men?
equal doesn't mean what you wish it did..

From wikipedia:

Infants get bones. An erection is not an indication of pubescence.

Forum List

Back