Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

^where the closeted pedos lurk.

Most of the ones who get caught are pederasts, not pedo's. words mean things.
Yes, they do, and I stand by my post. wtf are you babbling about now? You going to claim that pedos don't hang out where their victims hang out?

No, that the majority of abuse cases seen are not pedophilia, but pederasty (and whatever the whole teacher-young boy thing is called). It's still sexual abuse, but the people doing it are not attracted to pre-pubescent, they are attracted to pubescent and post pubescent.
What does that have to do with what I posted?

You used the term "pedo" and most of these cases do not involve pedophiles, but really pederasts.
Really? Pedos are being convicted of pederasty? Who knew?

That's the same "freedom" you assholes want to give to bakers, photographers, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

And it is force, or it will become so when the lawsuits start flying.

You assholes can't accept anyone different than you, and you use government to make it that way. You are all miserable excuses for human beings.

That is the way things work with public accommodation

"We don't serve negroes here " is no longer acceptable regardless of your personal beliefs or hatreds

Boy Scouts are not a public accommodation, and neither is a contracted baker or photographer.
The Boy Scouts are a private organization and are setting their own rules. How can you object to that?

They are doing it under duress. Plus the change they made will not be enough for nosy busybody asshats such as yourself. The result will be religious groups being forced to either accept gay volunteer leaders in their sponsored troops, or quitting scouts.

Again, you don't favor equality, you favor superiority.
busy body asshats ? it's ok when you asshats interfere in other peoples lives!
The cross grovelers are good at trying interjecting their beliefs on others

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids study reports

"You're looking at a much higher rate of abuse," said Reisman, a former university research professor who recently completed a study titled, "Crafting Gay Children." "The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts."

But Reisman points to figures from a 1991 population study by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

It showed that 8 million girls were abused by age 18 by heterosexual men, a ratio of 1 victim to 11 adult men. However, 6-8 million boys were abused by age 18 by 1-2 million adult homosexuals, a ratio of 3-5 victims for every gay adult.

Can't argue with the numbers, homosexuals are 3 times as likely to molest boys as straight men.
About Baptist Press
Baptist Press (BP) is the official news service of the Southern Baptist Convention and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Baptist Press is responsible for providing regular news releases about Southern Baptists, serving as the Convention's press representative, and coordinating news operations for annual meetings of the Southern Baptist Convention. Baptist Press provides news service to the 42 state Baptist papers.

The service was originally formed at the suggestion of the editors of the state convention newspapers in 1946. Since then, it has grown into the largest religious news service in the United States. State papers reprint stories and opinion pieces from Baptist Press to inform Baptists in the respective states about the news those editors deem significant for their readers. Recognizing its role to serve the broader evangelical community, Baptist Press seeks to carry stories and report news that is of interest to numerous likeminded evangelical readers.

Baptist Press also provides weekly news and opinion for the Hispanic Baptist community through BPEE (Baptist Press en Español), a separate webpage linked directly to baptistpress.com and carried on the front page of BP each Friday.

Baptist Press is supported by contributions from Southern Baptists to the SBC Cooperative Program
EXTREME BIAS ALERT !

My source comes from the DOJ you wombat. Religious bias means nothing if you cite other sources. It wasn't a blog, it was an article with research.

They quoted the DOJ.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/163390.pdf

Multiple studies quoted:

You can't deny it. They make up 1% of the population yet make up 30% of the molesters.

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a sample of 153 homosexual molesters, they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.”

This high rate of molestations by homosexuals is consistent with other studies conducted during the past several decades. Here are just a few studies that show homosexuals molesting children at epidemic rates:

The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the U.S. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)

In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescents who were sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., “Adolescent Sex Offenders—Vermont, 1984” Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)

In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, “Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,” Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)

Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)

From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts.While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children.
The date of your source is 1997.

there have always been and always will be gays in he scouts!
the only difference is now they don't have to hide it. being gay is not a detriment to the scouts and the skills learned there.

That's the same "freedom" you assholes want to give to bakers, photographers, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

And it is force, or it will become so when the lawsuits start flying.

You assholes can't accept anyone different than you, and you use government to make it that way. You are all miserable excuses for human beings.

"We don't serve negroes here " is no longer acceptable regardless of your personal beliefs or hatreds

Boy Scouts are not a public accommodation, and neither is a contracted baker or photographer.
The Boy Scouts are a private organization and are setting their own rules. How can you object to that?

They are doing it under duress. Plus the change they made will not be enough for nosy busybody asshats such as yourself. The result will be religious groups being forced to either accept gay volunteer leaders in their sponsored troops, or quitting scouts.

Can you find an example of me trying to interfere in someone else's life?

you're breathing.....

Most of the ones who get caught are pederasts, not pedo's. words mean things.
Yes, they do, and I stand by my post. wtf are you babbling about now? You going to claim that pedos don't hang out where their victims hang out?

No, that the majority of abuse cases seen are not pedophilia, but pederasty (and whatever the whole teacher-young boy thing is called). It's still sexual abuse, but the people doing it are not attracted to pre-pubescent, they are attracted to pubescent and post pubescent.

You used the term "pedo" and most of these cases do not involve pedophiles, but really pederasts.

Actually both are being convicted of either crimes such as sexual assault, or statutory rape.The pedo vs. pederast issue is one of what they are attracted to.

you're breathing.....

Nice attempt there dull-ek.

there have always been and always will be gays in he scouts!
the only difference is now they don't have to hide it. being gay is not a detriment to the scouts and the skills learned there.
I'm afraid those poor scouts will be forced to learn to sew!

Actually both are being convicted of either crimes such as sexual assault, or statutory rape.The pedo vs. pederast issue is one of what they are attracted to.
Right. And I was talking about pedos. I still have no idea why you brought this red herring up.

you're breathing.....

everything you post is in some form or another is intrusive .
the difference between you and me is I admit my stuff is sometimes intentionally intrusive!

Right. And I was talking about pedos. I still have no idea why you brought this red herring up.

It's not a red herring, most cases involving molestation in Boy Scouts involve post pubescent or pubescent boys, which is not pedophilia.

You continue to use the word in the wrong way, and I am calling you on it.

you're breathing.....

the difference between you and me is I admit my stuff is sometimes intentionally intrusive!

Show me actual harm being caused by my posts.

It's not a red herring, most cases involving molestation in Boy Scouts involve post pubescent or pubescent boys, which is not pedophilia.

true it's not a red herring it's just false!

you're breathing.....

Show me actual harm being caused by my posts.
no need to point out the obvious.

true it's not a red herring it's just false!

Ravi is using the word wrong, all he has to do is admit as such.

Forum List

Back