Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

Up to each troop. It will be interesting to see how many actually change. I doubt there will be a groundswell of change.

Also, there is an alternative group now which may benefit.

.... they only did this because of lawsuits etc. There's nothing like legalized blackmail.
Did you see the head of BSA talking about this? Looked like he wanted to bite through a nail.....

*Imagines how the Boy Scouts were years ago.

*Imagines the Boy Scouts in 2015 and on.

I think I'll have my future kids get into other wholesome things.

Well they finally got their "claws" into them and now this is the end result.

there are other alternatives besides the Boy Scouts. I'd check them out before I'd send my kids off to the BS or GS of the homsexual

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight. Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. If something happens to one of these kids at the hands of one of these dudes, maybe let's not let him survive to go to court. Just wondering what the latest repercussions to the latest progressively naive decisions made on America will be.

No one is saying they are all child molesters. it's what they will be feeding into their heads that I don't want my children to be a part of. that is MY JOB to educate them on homosexuality

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight. Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. If something happens to one of these kids at the hands of one of these dudes, maybe let's not let him survive to go to court. Just wondering what the latest repercussions to the latest progressively naive decisions made on America will be.

Indeed. As a parent, I would not take the chance, nor would my son at that age been interested in an organization that permitted it.

I do think those individuals will be trying to influence children with seculo-progressive views.

What I don't like is this obsessive need by some on the Left to try and bully people into thinking homosexuality is completely ok and that you have to accept it fully, and that you can't have any room for indifference. And, god forbid, if you don't agree with it these certain fuckers try to ruin your life and baselessly slander you with vile names.

It's a bit scary, and it needs to be beaten back, especially by those more reasonable liberals on the Left. But, I don't have my hopes up, because in the end, the majority of liberals follow the call from their liberals, and march in lock-step for fear of being violently castigated in the media. They have to march to that beat. This isn't praise of the Right, either: they have their own shitty problems in they're splintered into factions from both the religious and secular extremes of the spectrum, among other things I can list off the top of my head.

If men think about sex as often as is written about (via research etc.) and have higher sex drives (on average) why would you put your child in a situation like that?

Crazy....

Lest we forget, the overwhelming number of molestation cases have straight men as the molesters and that includes incest.
All molestation is wrong, but your own kids? Yukola!

Just like if you criticize black you are called a racist.

if You don't fall at the feet of homosexual you are called a bigot

that is bulling tactics of the left and people need to wake up

there is now other alternatives besides the GS or BS. look them up

I grew up in the Mormon church and was both a Cub and Boy Scout, This were experiences I will cherish until the day I die. I leaned so many things and values.

So, it is with great sorrow that I see one of the best organizations in the world for shaping the world view of boys and girls crumble under the assault of a tiny group of Homo Nazis.

:bang3:

Lest we forget, the overwhelming number of molestation cases have straight men as the molesters and that includes incest.
All molestation is wrong, but your own kids? Yukola!

That is true, on the heterosexual end. Hell, half the men in Japan are into Lolicons.

That does not mean that a parent should take a chance with their child simply because political correctness dictates, nor should an organization be force to destroy itself for the same reason..

Forum List

Back