Boy in Barbie Doll Commercial

Dolls aren't the same as sports equipment. I want to see girls in toy gun commercials.

I used to play barbies with my brother in the 60's, the only thing I find weird in this video is the boys haircut...lol
I didn't play dolls at all. I played with guns and archery sets. I had trucks and lots of tinkertoys and lincoln logs.

That haircut is so horrid it should be considered child abuse. Its like when I see little kids with mullets. I want to break out my phone and call CYS! lol

Erector sets and legos were much better
I think I had an erector set. No Legos. Maybe there weren't any. I operated on all my dolls. They weren't to play with, but take apart.

Having boys play with barbies will make it easier for dingbat parents say that the poor kid is transgendered.

Erector sets and legos were much better
I think I had an erector set. No Legos. Maybe there weren't any. I operated on all my dolls. They weren't to play with, but take apart.

Having boys play with barbies will make it easier for dingbat parents say that the poor kid is transgendered.
There's no better proof that the Left is animated by Satan than their unholy bent to push their perversions onto children.

It won't be long before "consenting adults" becomes a relic to them.

As long as he's got a GI Joe pretending to hump her I'm OK with it.
Little known secret:

6fc88062555d08df592fafb4c4ea93a5.jpg

Did anyone have those little green army men? I would set up my armies then have the dog run through them like a doggie godzilla. Green men everywhere.

Forum List

Back