Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iā€™m not playing games. Iā€™m not playing semantics. This should be obvious to you since you canā€™t actually quote me saying what you falsely claimed I said. The problem is within yourself and your own G-d given limitations. This would probably be a good time for you to exercise some self-reflection.
they are preparing the 11 year old kid....to have his twig cut off at some point......you don't even think about this til your an adult. and then you figure out youre a dude and never do it.
Going back to this...

There are way too many of these kids who donā€™t make it far into adulthood. Studies indicate that roughly half of them will attempt suicide by age 20.

So props to families, with help from physicians, who are actually dealing with this; for trying a novel approach such as the one the Lobels are enduring. Hopefully it turns out well.

The logic behind this is hopeful. Going through puberty makes switching genders more difficult than going through the procedure after your body changes due to puberty. And the hope is that adjustment will make the transition more natural and less emotionally painful, resulting in fewer suicides. Only time will tell.

The problem is an 11 year old boy doesn't know shit....
so to make this decision is asinine
that was the core of the OP.....11 year olds should not be in this position.....ever
And it was Tammyā€™s parents, not an 11 year old who had to approve of this approach. So youā€™re simply misguided yet again.

See this statement is misleading.....again technically correct...the parents do make it.....so why did they decide to do it?
was it the kid?
or did they just say what the hell
Itā€™s not misleading. Tammy could not get this done without her parentsā€™ consent.

Iā€™m not playing games. Iā€™m not playing semantics. This should be obvious to you since you canā€™t actually quote me saying what you falsely claimed I said. The problem is within yourself and your own G-d given limitations. This would probably be a good time for you to exercise some self-reflection.

no you are playing games....you guys do this crap all the time.....

they are preparing the 11 year old kid....to have his twig cut off at some point......you don't even think about this til your an adult. and then you figure out youre a dude and never do it.
They are preparing her in case she chooses to go through with the medical procedure when sheā€™s older [than 11]. Itā€™s certainly not a given.

I get that.....does everyone do that? No, WHY????
Why wonā€™t you answer my question? What do you fear?

Letā€™s say youā€™re an 11 year old boy and staving off puberty by taking hormone blockers ā€” does that change your sex?

it's a common tactic of you left wingers, take an issue you cant defend, come up with some bs technical idea to side track an hijack the thread

Again you're bringing up an issue to not have to discuss the op, if you want to have that talk, start a thread...that's not relevant to this thread
LOLOL

And by technical, you mean Iā€™m correct, you just donā€™t want to admit it.

:dance:

And I didnā€™t bring it up. Another poster did ... to which I responded ... to which you got confused and ascribed a position to me that I never took ... to which I corrected you ... to which you repeated your false ascription ... to which I corrected you again ... to which you tried paraphrasing what you thought I said since you couldnā€™t quote me ... to which I posted an analogy using you as the 11 year old boy ... to which you admitted I was ā€œtechnically correctā€ ... to which I made this ridiculously lame post.

First of all, there is no treatment that ā€œeveryoneā€ tries. This particular approach is fairly new with no results yet. Time will tell if this is a good idea or not.

Ok, the fact that you just said that makes me shake my head.
Other than sex changes, what is the point of this treatment? I guess ill have to spell it out...what other conditions is it used for?
There are other reasons for such treatment, but the application in this story is clearly in case Tammy wants to have a sex change operation.

What I said, however, is still as true now as when I first said it. That being... preventing puberty doesnā€™t change oneā€™s gender.

You should re-read that a few hundred times until it gets past your impenetrable shield of ignorance.

No you were technically correct...but no one said that.....the point was 11 year olds should not be making these decisions...and parents that indulge are doing great harm....
Yes, someone said that, ya flaminā€™ moron. Thatā€™s why I said what I said, which you finally admit is correct.

:clap::clap::clap:

I don't believe in sex changes.....I don't believe in race changes....or the one where people want to be disabled...they're all nuts....but I certainly do not believe in allowing 11 year olds to make these decisions....if you read my posts you would say that it's like trying them as adults........there is a reason we don't do that.
Who the fuck cares what you believe? Youā€™re not going through this.

These families are and statistically speaking, half of them will have kids trying to kill thrmselves at an early age. My guess is theyā€™re desperate to try something different hoping for different results. Whereas you want to try the conservativesā€™ mentality of trying the same failed approach while hoping for different results. And we all know what definition that applies to.

Yeah people with sex changes are completely stable people...not!!!
same thing with racial changes.......there is some serious issues at home.
You know what that definition is, right? The one I was alluding to.

I am not on both sides, youā€™re just fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

You're the one who doesn't know the difference between a boy and a girl, who thinks that it is possible to turn one into the other, and who claims that it is reasonable to subject a preadolescent boy to the process described in the article.

This does not leave you much room to cast aspersions on anyone else's sanity.
Great, yet another ^^^ brain-dead con ^^^ who professes to treat these kids with the same failed approaches as before. :eusa_doh:

I am not on both sides, youā€™re just fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I accept this as tacit admission on your part that you canā€™t actually quote me saying what you think I said.

what is this line

Youā€™re lying again. I never said this wasnā€™t about a sex change. What I did say is that hormone blockers designed to prevent puberty do not change oneā€™s gender. Canā€™t you freaks get anything right?

you just posted this.......TODAY........

see the semantics.....yeah we all do......
are they doing a sex change or not? you wont answer the question.
We donā€™t know if theyā€™re doing a sex change.

That aside ... letā€™s say youā€™re an 11 year old boy and staving off puberty by taking hormone blockers ā€” does that change your sex?

OMG, the intent is to change the sex.......you know that, but play games...you're full of shit.....

The article quotes the parents specifically about what their intent is

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I get that, that's not the point....the point is....why are they doing this?

I can lead you to the actual words- I cannot force you to actually read- or understand- them

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

That aside ... letā€™s say youā€™re an 11 year old boy and staving off puberty by taking hormone blockers ā€” does that change your sex?

OMG, the intent is to change the sex.......you know that, but play games...you're full of shit......they wouldn't take the drugs otherwise.

you cant win by being honest, so you try to beat around the bush.
Going back to this...

There are way too many of these kids who donā€™t make it far into adulthood. Studies indicate that roughly half of them will attempt suicide by age 20.

So props to families, with help from physicians, who are actually dealing with this; for trying a novel approach such as the one the Lobels are enduring. Hopefully it turns out well.

The logic behind this is hopeful. Going through puberty makes switching genders more difficult than going through the procedure after your body changes due to puberty. And the hope is that adjustment will make the transition more natural and less emotionally painful, resulting in fewer suicides. Only time will tell.

The problem is an 11 year old boy doesn't know shit....
so to make this decision is asinine
that was the core of the OP.....11 year olds should not be in this position.....ever

Except the 11 year old is not making the decision- the 11 year old is taking part in a decision that includes his parents and his doctors.

You believe your opinion should over-ride all of theirs.

what is this line

Youā€™re lying again. I never said this wasnā€™t about a sex change. What I did say is that hormone blockers designed to prevent puberty do not change oneā€™s gender. Canā€™t you freaks get anything right?

you just posted this.......TODAY........

see the semantics.....yeah we all do......
are they doing a sex change or not? you wont answer the question.

OMG, the intent is to change the sex.......you know that, but play games...you're full of shit......they wouldn't take the drugs otherwise.

you cant win by being honest, so you try to beat around the bush.
Going back to this...

And we don't know what has happened in the last 7 years.

The kid could have everything figured out- we just don't know.

As a parent myself, I am just glad that we were not ever in this position- but as always when it comes to adoptive parents- I applaud them to step up to raise troubled kid abandoned by his biological parents.

They are preparing her in case she chooses to go through with the medical procedure when sheā€™s older [than 11]. Itā€™s certainly not a given.

First of all, there is no treatment that ā€œeveryoneā€ tries. This particular approach is fairly new with no results yet. Time will tell if this is a good idea or not.

Other than sex changes, what is the point of this treatment? I guess ill have to spell it out...what other conditions is it used for?

The parents said right there in the article

It is no one's fault but yours if you don't understand what they said.

Again, if they wanted to let him make the decision, they would do nothing until he turns 18.

Again, if they wanted to let him make the decision, they would do nothing until he turns 18.
You donā€™t get to speak for parents actually dealing with this. Again, handling this the conservative way, i.e., do nothing, historically results in horrible results. I credit these parents and parents like them for trying to save their kids from killing themselves.

At least you finally agree her parents are the ones making the decision.

Last edited:

Yep. Pretty sure coercion is involved.
its crazy, they want to debate hormones....which is not what this is about
then they say it's not about a sex change, but that is it about a sex change....
and then the kid isn't involved, yet they want to give these drugs in case

I mean when you lay it out...these guys are morons...

then they say it's not about a sex change, but that is it about a sex change....

Selectively "morons". They actually are fully aware of what's happening to this boy. So the more correct term is "diabolical"..

Yep. Pretty sure coercion is involved.

Why do you lie and deny this isnā€™t about hormone blood clots by drugs?

Canā€™t you read the title of this thread??

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Selectively "morons". They actually are fully aware of what's happening to this boy. So the more correct term is "diabolical"..
If you truly believed that, youā€™d be calling the Department of Justice on us. You clearly donā€™t believe your own diatribe.

Because investigations aren't reported directly to you before a decision is made? I think that's how it works...

Again if you read the article you would know why they didn't do that.

I mean if you read the article rather than just fantasized about what they might be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back