Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting

If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

And you would have the opportunity to present the above argument during your numerous appeals of your prison sentence.

If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

And you would have the opportunity to present the above argument during your numerous appeals of your prison sentence.

The truth is, I wouldn't do it here in this state, but if I lived in Texas, I quite possibly would, at least with birdshot.

They used to go "offroading" in a field near my home. The noise of the engines both day and nite were terribly disquieting. The fact that we are on the Airport pattern didn't help. I would warn them once, but if they kept on, shoot 'em, they're idiots with no respect for others. I feel for the kids, the parents are responsible for putting them in that situation.

From what I read, and correct me if I'm wrong, they weren't on public property but on a right of way owned by them and their neighbors, if they didn't have permission of any of the neighbors or them, they were tresspassing.

I'm confused Shelia. You would shoot them if they didn't listen to you the first time? Was this on your property?

So if someone is trespassing on your property, it's ok to shoot them?

I don't think we're talking about just tresspassing, but the noise and devestation to the area caused by "off roading" is what I'm talking about. If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a 7 year old regardless of the reason, but in this case, I think the parent was at fault.

Do you feel you should have the right to go "off roading" on someone else's property when they don't want you there?

I believe you should only take a life when yours is threatened. for all other matters such as loud noise.. call the authorities.. but that's just me..

Here is the key:

Authorities said the couple fired after they mistakenly thought the group was trespassing on their property.

Mistakenly thought they were trespassing.

They weren't trespassing. The shooters were wrong.

I'm doubting the charge will be upgraded to murder.

I'm confused Shelia. You would shoot them if they didn't listen to you the first time? Was this on your property?

So if someone is trespassing on your property, it's ok to shoot them?

I don't think we're talking about just tresspassing, but the noise and devestation to the area caused by "off roading" is what I'm talking about. If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a 7 year old regardless of the reason, but in this case, I think the parent was at fault.

Do you feel you should have the right to go "off roading" on someone else's property when they don't want you there?

I believe you should only take a life when yours is threatened. for all other matters such as loud noise.. call the authorities.. but that's just me..

Can we at least shoot the extreemly rude self absorbed people with paint guns? Please?

The Second Amendment gives Americans have the right to protect their property through force.

Go Constitution!

Protect?

From a seven year old?

Methinks they are taking the "protection" right a bit far.

Trespassing is not assault.

Is it just me or did anyone else take a look at their photographs and think meth addicts?

They look rode hard and put up wet......

FUCK YOU. Moron.
This is Texas after all that allows you to kill someone if you feel threatened by them. I wonder if these people will use the same loophole as that other asshole.

Ohh look another retardo from the left. Maybe you should get someone to explain the reality to you dumb ass.
Be my guest. Explain how having a law that says it's okay to protect your property or your neighbor's property by killing someone you feel is threatening it doesn't lead to fucked up belief that killing someone for stealing your neighbor's tv or killing a seven year old you think is tresspassing is okay.

This is Texas after all that allows you to kill someone if you feel threatened by them. I wonder if these people will use the same loophole as that other asshole.

Ohh look another retardo from the left. Maybe you should get someone to explain the reality to you dumb ass.
Be my guest. Explain how having a law that says it's okay to protect your property or your neighbor's property by killing someone you feel is threatening it doesn't lead to fucked up belief that killing someone for stealing your neighbor's tv or killing a seven year old you think is tresspassing is okay.

Ones property is all they have. It is THEIRS. If you steal my property and I have a weapon and see you, you can bet your ass I will stop you with what ever level of force I need to use.

But in THIS case, which is the point, they were idiots and were not protecting their property at all. Which is the whole point you dumb ass bitch. I suggest you get a refund from your public school system, they obviously failed you miserably.

Ohh by the way? Break into a house and get caught stealing a TV and in a lot of places the owner can legally shoot your ass. First off, when you decide to break in you are endangering anyone that could be inside and you have no way of knowing the house is empty of people.

So steal a tv and die, sounds reasonable to me. Violate my house and you deserve what ever you get.

If I had lots of land and you chose to illegally trespass for the purpose of using my land for your own private use, again depending on the circumstance you will pay a price if I catch you. Most sane people would not shoot a 7 year old though unless that 7 year old was trying to shoot them or in some other manner physically harm them.

You can hope that the police will arrive in time to not fill out a murder investigation and cart your body off, I chose to provide for my own and my families protection.

You are nothing more than a sheep.

in nc if you feel threatened you can take action on your own private property....or on public property for that matter...we are a carry and concell state....but who fires into a group of people...note..she fired first then hands him the shotgun....here honey you take your turn..what kinda mentality is that...quads arent a problem around here...most everyone has one....to ride the main road with or to work their property with....the state doesnt like it..and if someone calls the police they will come out and cite you for it...most ignore it....its like a 8 or 9 miles road witha couple of branches....we also use them for floods etc...sometimes quads are the only way to reach points after floods...also disappear in the mountains or get lost on a trail....quad riders are out there...let a little kid wander off...its dogs, horses and quads..there is a lot of mountains...the faster you find the missing the better....flatlanders are just as stupid as can be...

in nc if you feel threatened you can take action on your own private property....or on public property for that matter...we are a carry and concell state....but who fires into a group of people...note..she fired first then hands him the shotgun....here honey you take your turn..what kinda mentality is that...quads arent a problem around here...most everyone has one....to ride the main road with or to work their property with....the state doesnt like it..and if someone calls the police they will come out and cite you for it...most ignore it....its like a 8 or 9 miles road witha couple of branches....we also use them for floods etc...sometimes quads are the only way to reach points after floods...also disappear in the mountains or get lost on a trail....quad riders are out there...let a little kid wander off...its dogs, horses and quads..there is a lot of mountains...the faster you find the missing the better....flatlanders are just as stupid as can be...

Trespass for the sole purpose of tearing up someones land for your own amusement is a reason to take action. Whether you live in the mountains or "flatland" Pretending otherwise is ignorant as hell.

But again that is NOT what happened in this case.

Can we at least shoot the extreemly rude self absorbed people with paint guns? Please?

Yes dear,, I think paint guns will be fine!:lol:

You make it sound as if the 7 year old was by himself. The fault lies with the parents that took this child offroading on property that didn't belong to them, nor the public, from what I understand it was an access road that is owned by them and their neighbors.

Unless you've been victim to the noice and abuse caused by offroaders, you wouldn't understand, but it's a heck of a lot more than just "tresspassing".

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. Yeah, I know it doesn't jive with the law, but how would you like to have your most precious possessions stolen? And worse, you could have stopped him if you were allowed to shoot.

There are a whole lot of things wrong with this world. The fact that people defend robbers and tresspassers is one of them.

You make it sound as if the 7 year old was by himself. The fault lies with the parents that took this child offroading on property that didn't belong to them, nor the public, from what I understand it was an access road that is owned by them and their neighbors.

Unless you've been victim to the noice and abuse caused by offroaders, you wouldn't understand, but it's a heck of a lot more than just "tresspassing".

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. Yeah, I know it doesn't jive with the law, but how would you like to have your most precious possessions stolen? And worse, you could have stopped him if you were allowed to shoot.

There are a whole lot of things wrong with this world. The fact that people defend robbers and tresspassers is one of them.

Wow. I'm stunned. What's next, sheila, lynch mob justice?

You can look at the photos of the couple who killed this little boy and fault the parents of the child who died. Sheila read the story futher. The couple was mistaken and the family were not tresspassing. The boy was shot and killed because the couple couldn't tolerate the noise of the ATVs.

Last edited:

The fault also lies with the people who murdered a CHILD.

The minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights? Ok, great. So the next time you hit 61 mph in a 60 mile per hour zone, I'll just take a rocket launcher to your car. Sounds good to me.

Is it just me or did anyone else take a look at their photographs and think meth addicts?

They look rode hard and put up wet......

I thought the same thing. Meth addicts tend to be extremely paranoid and quick to get violent.

The fault also lies with the people who murdered a CHILD.

The minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights? Ok, great. So the next time you hit 61 mph in a 60 mile per hour zone, I'll just take a rocket launcher to your car. Sounds good to me.

ROTFLMAO!:clap2:

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. .

So a tv set has more value than a human life?

I see.

Forum List

Back