Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting

Be my guest. Explain how having a law that says it's okay to protect your property or your neighbor's property by killing someone you feel is threatening it doesn't lead to fucked up belief that killing someone for stealing your neighbor's tv or killing a seven year old you think is tresspassing is okay.

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. .

So a tv set has more value than a human life?

I see.

I've never been able to figure that one out.....:eusa_eh:

Be my guest. Explain how having a law that says it's okay to protect your property or your neighbor's property by killing someone you feel is threatening it doesn't lead to fucked up belief that killing someone for stealing your neighbor's tv or killing a seven year old you think is tresspassing is okay.

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. .

I see.

see how much you learn about conservative ideology by perusing message boards?

let me get this is perspective.....saying fuck is a major deal with you...shooting into a group of people for riding quads is not? now call me bat shit crazy but that is just plain stupid....as i said everyone around her has quads....my next door neighbors 8 yr old drives a small quad or motorcycle....for hours...upon hours...upons hours...he has a little track that comes up and cross my drive way....a lot of us ride our quads just to avoid taking out cars..its a pretty day etc....it opens my property up....now as for noise...what about coonhounds...owls....roosters....etc and so on....do you wish them murder too...

I see.

Yup twist it all you want. The fact is if someone INVADES a home with people inside the theft of a TV is NOT the problem at all. DUMB ASS RETARDS.

I see.

Yup twist it all you want. The fact is if someone INVADES a home with people inside the theft of a TV is NOT the problem at all. DUMB ASS RETARDS.

So RGS, you do believe abortion is murder, correct? But killing someone for stealing a t.v., or any inanimate object, is OK? :confused:

And before you go off topic, remember she said it was ok to shoot someone for trying to steal her T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!

So RGS, you do believe abortion is murder, correct? But killing someone for stealing a t.v., or any inanimate object, is OK? :confused:

And before you go off topic, remember she said it was ok to shoot someone for trying to steal her T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!

Self defense is not murder. No one is involved in theft that does not KNOW what they are doing. The criminals made an informed CHOICE to invade a home and STEAL what was NOT theirs, putting in jeopardy the safety and the lives of anyone that resides there or was visiting.

Do you always compare Apples to Mac Trucks?

Anyone I catch stealing my property runs the real risk of being shot.

Self defense is not murder. No one is involved in theft that does not KNOW what they are doing. The criminals made an informed CHOICE to invade a home and STEAL what was NOT theirs, putting in jeopardy the safety and the lives of anyone that resides there or was visiting.

But what if those people stealing your tv are unarmed? They just want your tv? It's still ok to shoot them? This is not apples and mac trucks, this is human life we are talking about.

But what if those people stealing your tv are unarmed? They just want your tv? It's still ok to shoot them? This is not apples and mac trucks, this is human life we are talking about.

I might threaten them with the gun, but if they're unarmed, aren't atttempting to attack me, and are simply there for property theft, no way would i shoot them.

Seriously, conservatives would kill someone for over a TV?

EZ, that doesn't sound very christian to me. I don't think Jesus would approve.

I might threaten them with the gun, but if they're unarmed, aren't atttempting to attack me, and are simply there for property theft, no way would i shoot them.

Wrong dumb ass. I would order them to stop and hold them for the police. But hey you twist it anyway you like, you are real good at doing that.

Now explain again how a human life is worth a TV as you JUST admitted you would point a gun at them and threaten them with death for theft. See I can twist too dumb shit.

A seven year old kid died for possibly tresspassing any there's people here trying to find a justification for that?

You people need professional help.

A seven year old kid died for possibly tresspassing any there's people here trying to find a justification for that?

You people need professional help.

No, YOU need to blame the responsible parties. But then you always have had a problem with THAT.

Look - trespassing, private property rights and parents not withstanding - there is no reason to fire a shotgun at a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old - NONE.

If someone has broken into my home to steal my tv, the issue isn't the tv...the issue is that they pose a threat because they do not respect the boundaries which are in place to protect my family.

Anyone who comes into my house without invitation, sneaking, is going to get shot. What their intentions are, I don't care.

i got to go with allie...once you are in my house....you are a threat....i dont care about the tv..but why are you in my home?

Then they are going to DIE, for a TV... PERIOD. And the CHOICE was THEIRS...

My TV didn't decide to run outside and jump in their arms... THEY chose to violate MY rights and invade MY home and in so doing they forfeited their rights, to their life... and if they brought THEIR CHILD into that unenviable scene... the loss of THAT life is on THEIR HANDS... PERIOD.

Now is it unfortunate that nature allows people who lack the intellectual means to rise above left-think survive long enough to procreate and subjec their off-spring to such? You bet... but we don't get to make decisions for nature... all we get to do is deal with whatever she provides.

The bad news here, is Houston is a cess-pool of left-think and a jury in Houston will be filled with illiterates and those who lack the intellectual means to rise above left-think and the odds are stacked against them. But that's what happens when ya give the keys to your city, to the idiots.

Last edited:

You make it sound as if the 7 year old was by himself. The fault lies with the parents that took this child offroading on property that didn't belong to them, nor the public, from what I understand it was an access road that is owned by them and their neighbors.

Unless you've been victim to the noice and abuse caused by offroaders, you wouldn't understand, but it's a heck of a lot more than just "tresspassing".

BTW, I think the minute you commit a crime, you should lose all your rights and killing a person while that person is stealing a tv is perfectly okay in my book. Yeah, I know it doesn't jive with the law, but how would you like to have your most precious possessions stolen? And worse, you could have stopped him if you were allowed to shoot.

There are a whole lot of things wrong with this world. The fact that people defend robbers and tresspassers is one of them.

Wow. I'm stunned. What's next, sheila, lynch mob justice?

You can look at the photos of the couple who killed this little boy and fault the parents of the child who died. Sheila read the story futher. The couple was mistaken and the family were not tresspassing. The boy was shot and killed because the couple couldn't tolerate the noise of the ATVs.[/QUOTE]

Think about it.

And according to what I read in the article, while they weren't on the couples private property, they were on a private roadway that belonged to them and their neighbors. Either way, the atvers were where they shouldn't have been.

Certainly the kid didn't deserve to be shot, but I place at least some of the blame on the father that took his kids off roading on private property without permission from the owners, that's assuming he didn't have permission from one of the neighbors that jointly owned the property they were on, nothing was mentioned about that, if they had permission from anyone of the neighbors than the couple are definately at fault, but I still fault the father.

My tv I would let them get away with, but if they stole ANY, and I do mean ANY of my family heirlooms, they are deadmeat. Those things go to my decendents, I'm just a caretaker for them and I darnwell will do my job right.

Why do you think people who steal tvs should get away with it? HMMM?

And don't give me the crap that it's for the law, they don't care, they don't catch burglers, EVER, at least not the ones that have been breaking into homes around here. If, and I repeat IF you are lucky, they will show up to take a report but that's the end of it. They don't give a crap about a burglary, so if we don't stop them, NO ONE will.

If more people got shot while stealing tvs, don't you think there would be a lot fewer tvs getting stolen?

No, it's not Christian, but it beats the heck out of being a victim.

I'm sure glad you can afford to buy as many tvs as you want and give them out to anybody that wants them, but not all of us are as fortunate and in truth, most robberies take place in homes where they don't have a lot of insurance and can't afford it.

The upscale neighborhoods that can afford it all have alarm systems and cops that care.

Forum List

Back