"Bowling For Columbine" really ticked me off!!

well i guess you have to go where the work is. but she is trying to improve herself. unlike some of them that have generations on PA.

Originally posted by deciophobic
all you guys have done is bashed him and called him names. Doesn't really help your case to convince people about him.
we dont need to convice people about him. hes done that to himself

all you guys have done is bashed him and called him names. Doesn't really help your case to convince people about him.

He is a fat donut eating idiot. Not much convincing is needed to prove that.

again with no proof huh? Until you get some facts to claim he is an idiot(not just your oppinion) you've proven my point.

again with no proof huh? Until you get some facts to claim he is an idiot(not just your oppinion) you've proven my point.

Watch his movie, listen to him speak - there are your facts. I stand by my original assessment. Do you have facts to prove he isn't a fat donut eating idiot?

I have watched his movie, he makes good points that a lot of people don't want to acknowledge. He's fat, yeah so, you really got him there. I've never seen him eat a donout though.

Once again, unless you come up with facts and proofs I cannot take you seriously. All you are doing is taking cheap shots with nothing to back up your claims.

I have watched his movie, he makes good points that a lot of people don't want to acknowledge. He's fat, yeah so, you really got him there. I've never seen him eat a donout though.

Once again, unless you come up with facts and proofs I cannot take you seriously. All you are doing is taking cheap shots with nothing to back up your claims.

So you see his movie and think he makes good points, and in your opinion he is not an idiot. We are supposed to believe that and aren't entitled to our own opinions of him?

Is pointing to his movie all you have? That movie just reaffirms what I've said about him.

Originally posted by Johnney
well i guess you have to go where the work is. but she is trying to improve herself. unlike some of them that have generations on PA.

Again, you're half right. you must , in some cases, go where the work is, and I've seen generations of Ottawa housing living in the same townhouse - in one case three! But why do they need to go so far to take advantage of state funded programs? Like I said, part of the wage is paid by the state, part is provided by the employer, who in return, is given a tax break. This does not take into account the extra childcare that needs to be paid for keeping a child those hours, and the transportation costs. Wouldn't it be better to get local business to try doing this? It seems as though it would be less draining financially.

Is pointing to his movie all I have? Isn't this whole thread about his movie! What else am I supposed to point to?

You are entitled to your oppinions, just back them up.

Is pointing to his movie all I have? Isn't this whole thread about his movie! What else am I supposed to point to?

You are entitled to your oppinions, just back them up.

I point to his movie as my backup as well. He is a fat donut eating idiot.

of course not Jim, dont you know that it would be un-American to not all have the same point of view on everything? and its un-American to own guns, or to keep your family (and yourself) safe.

but seriously. he is a douche bag. what makes you think that by him and the columbine kids buying the ammo from storesis going to make them stop? HELLO! if it was me, id order double the quantity and make sure you new i was doing it so you would come back.
and what about walking into the guys house? what kind of shit is that? in my neighborhood you would, at the very least, get the shit kicked out of you.
and going to charlton hestons house... was there a point there? he is presenting one side of his story, not the whole thing. if your going to be objective, show both sides.

thats the wonderful thing about opinions.... i dotn have to back them up...lol

but that is jsut my opinion

I'm done with this thread. You obviously can't come up with anything to prove your point. By the way, it's not very nice to call someone a fat, donout eating idiot just because you don't agree with what he says. Sounds kind of childish to me.

I'm done with this thread. You obviously can't come up with anything to prove your point. By the way, it's not very nice to call someone a fat, donout eating idiot just because you don't agree with what he says. Sounds kind of childish to me.

I don't recall asking you! My point was my opinion. I don't need to validate my damn opinion.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...

Originally posted by Johnney

and what about walking into the guys house? what kind of shit is that? in my neighborhood you would, at the very least, get the shit kicked out of you.

Moore went into a very nice area, close to the core of downtown Toronto, instead of going to any of the many housing projects located in the GTA. I live in the not-so-nice part of an area like that, and I would be screaming my head off if someone did that, day or night. I keep my door unlocked during the day, but we lock it and put a board up at night.

Look i'll admitt that I was entertained watching "Bowling for Columbine", I even thought he made some very excellent points and do agree with him in many places, though not all. However not only does he wear his political partisanship on his sleeve, but he wears it as his entire shirt. His bias blinded him to evidence contrary to his opinions. So call it an amusing movie with a message, but it's hardly a documentary with academic creedance.

Forum List

Back