The creative insult thread

Conflict can be channelled into acts of self improvement and mastery!

This is the warrior code.

Libs, beware my Bushido Blade!

This is fun!

Big D is a tottering clay-brained nut-hook!

One for you Bully!

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? All left-wingers are chronic alcoholics who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.

(And of course, you know this is all in gest!)

Originally posted by wonderwench
One for you Bully!

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? All left-wingers are chronic alcoholics who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.

(And of course, you know this is all in gest!)

:laugh:

That was great!

And now for jim:

You're the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt. Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? If you're average looking, I'm Brad Pitt. Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human, you freakish gargoyle. You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag. Smart? Who are you trying to kid? Single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. How come you're so tall? Did your mother mate with a giraffe? If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck. You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I like that outfit you're wearing. You should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Originally posted by wonderwench
And now for jim:

You're the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt. Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? If you're average looking, I'm Brad Pitt. Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human, you freakish gargoyle. You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag. Smart? Who are you trying to kid? Single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. How come you're so tall? Did your mother mate with a giraffe? If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck. You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I like that outfit you're wearing. You should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

That one wasn't so funny. :(

I know you're still smarting over being a Gay Dysfunctional Care Bear - glad to see you still can laugh at yourself. :D

Forum List

Back