Boston bolmbing hoax or real

I'm thinking you don't "think" too well....
And sill no intelligent argument[/QUOT

When you present something i'll respond. So far all you've presented is crap.
I'm thinking you don't "think" too well....
And sill no intelligent argument

Apparently you have not watched the vids, if you had you would not have left such a ignorant response.

I watched it happen live. I don't need to watch a video presented and produced by a retard. There are enough retards in the world without me having to waste time on a video made by one.
LMFAO again if you watched it happen and couldn't tell it was staged who is the retard.
exactly.well said.:up:

Apparently you have not watched the vids, if you had you would not have left such a ignorant response.

I watched it happen live. I don't need to watch a video presented and produced by a retard. There are enough retards in the world without me having to waste time on a video made by one.
LMFAO again if you watched it happen and couldn't tell it was staged who is the retard.

You laugh your fat ass off? Really? How fat is your ass? It must be pretty huge based on your tiny brain! That being said, the live feed is pretty accurate in this case. Let me guess you think that 9-11 was an inside job too....

let me guess,YOU believe in magic bullets that stop in mid air and change directions, that oswald shot JFK as well right,that there was no conspiracy,just one shooter,oswald?:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You laugh your fat ass off? Really? How fat is your ass? It must be pretty huge based on your tiny brain! That being said, the live feed is pretty accurate in this case. Let me guess you think that 9-11 was an inside job too....

let me guess,YOU believe in magic bullets that stop in mid air and change directions, that oswald shot JFK as well right,that there was no conspiracy,just one shooter,oswald?:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nope there is ample evidence that the Warren report is less than accurate. That Oswald was part of a conspiracy is not in doubt. However, the Boston bombing was two assholes. The 9-11 attacks were 19 assholes working for a larger conspiracy. There has been no compelling evidence presented to date that says otherwise. The claims that the buildings were brought down by explosives is simply ludicrous. I'm a pilot so I actually understand the physics of flight and how truly fragile an aircraft is....even a huge passenger jet.

I also got to play with explosives when I was younger so understand how they work too, so the smoke and mirrors that the truthers present are simply hilarious. You guys truly have no idea what you're talking about.

But, like I said, your stuff is funny to read!

Nope there is ample evidence that the Warren report is less than accurate. That Oswald was part of a conspiracy is not in doubt. However, the Boston bombing was two assholes. The 9-11 attacks were 19 assholes working for a larger conspiracy. There has been no compelling evidence presented to date that says otherwise. The claims that the buildings were brought down by explosives is simply ludicrous. I'm a pilot so I actually understand the physics of flight and how truly fragile an aircraft is....even a huge passenger jet.

I also got to play with explosives when I was younger so understand how they work too, so the smoke and mirrors that the truthers present are simply hilarious. You guys truly have no idea what you're talking about.

you lost your credibility right there with your deluded fantasys the warren commission is accurate and the fact you indeed believe in magic bullets.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

might try and read something else that has an opposing view that exposes the lies of the warren report.

there have been at least a dozen or so books i can refer you to that have done just that and have exposed it with one lie after another and one omission after another the warrne commission made.

obviously you are too scared to look at something that has an opposing view different than your own fantasys and fairy tales though and believe in every fairy tale the government tells you and you only see what you WANT to see.:rolleyes-41:

they never proved oswald did it however it HAS been proved there were indeed multiple shooters as well that the zapruder film was altered,many photographic experts around the world have concluded the zapruder film is a hoax as well as the autopsy photos.

But what EXPERTS say and what witnesses who where there said which proves you are clueless in your ramblings of course means NOTHING to you though since as we both know you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

have no more time to waste on someone who believes in magic bullets.

:haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

evidence destroyed at the scene of the crime,witness intimidation and harrassment,people dying who gave versions different than the government mysterious dying.

roger craig a police officer who insisted the first rifle they found was a mauser and not a mannlicher carcano,when he did not recant his testimony like two other police officers did,one who owned a gunshop,he had many death threats on his life and they finally killed him eventually.

withess testimonys said the man who shot tippet did not look like oswald

and jessie curry the dallas police chief,wrote a book in 1980 saying that he was pressured by higher ups in dallas to initially say oswald did it after initially saying there was no evidence he did it and that the evidence indicated a second shooter. its all here in these 2 videos you wont watch of course.

gerald ford who was on the warren commission,got rewarded POTUS for his role in the coverup and so did arlen spector for his role as well.

deal with it,you have been taken to school by me,you are just fooling yourself denying this reality.:D

so much for your fantasys about the warren commission that these two videos you wont look at expose.:lmao:

oh and all the dallas doctors have maintained over the years the head shot came from the FRONT,but what the dallas doctors say and witnesses saw means NOTHING to you,only what our corrupt government and media tell you.:rolleyes-41::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I am going to be nice this once, one needs to look at a bigger picture called agenda 21.
Playing with explosives, got a little to close to one going off ah.

you lost your credibility right there with your deluded fantasys the warren commission is accurate and the fact you indeed believe in magic bullets.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

might try and read something else that has an opposing view that exposes the lies of the warren report.

there have been at least a dozen or so books i can refer you to that have done just that and have exposed it with one lie after another and one omission after another the warrne commission made.

obviously you are too scared to look at something that has an opposing view different than your own fantasys and fairy tales though and believe in every fairy tale the government tells you and you only see what you WANT to see.:rolleyes-41:

they never proved oswald did it however it HAS been proved there were indeed multiple shooters as well that the zapruder film was altered,many photographic experts around the world have concluded the zapruder film is a hoax as well as the autopsy photos.

But what EXPERTS say and what witnesses who where there said which proves you are clueless in your ramblings of course means NOTHING to you though since as we both know you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

evidence destroyed at the scene of the crime,witness intimidation and harrassment,people dying who gave versions different than the government mysterious dying.

roger craig a police officer who insisted the first rifle they found was a mauser and not a mannlicher carcano,when he did not recent his testimony like two other police officers did,one who owned a gunshop,he had many death threats on his life and they finally killed him eventually.

and jessie curry the dallas police chief,wrote a book in 1980 saying that he was pressured by higher ups in dallas to initially say oswald did it after initially saying there was no evidence he did it and that the evidence indicated a second shooter. its all here in these 2 videos you wont watch of course.

gerald ford who was on the warren commission,got rewarded POTUS for his role in the coverup and so did arlen spector for his role as well.

deal with it,you have been taken to school by me,you are just fooling yourself denying this reality.:D

Ummmm, where exactly did I say I "believe" in the magic bullet theory? I state very clearly that Oswald was not acting alone. You know, if you weren't so blind you would almost be funny.

How is it you can completely mis-state what I said? Is English a second language for you? Do you only speak truther so can only understand fellow demented people? Do you all have your own secret language?

I am truly interested.

I am going to be nice this once, one needs to look at a bigger picture called agenda 21.

I am fully aware of Agenda 21. What I am also fully aware of is there is simply no need to engage in nefarious activities to further the agenda. All they have to do is wait and there are loads of crazy people making plots all the time. The powers that be need only wait for one of those enterprises to succeed and they get to advance their agenda. No effort or risk on their part in the slightest.

They are far smarter than you....and they are very patient. Their plans are generational in nature and they rely on silly people like you to so fill the airspace with easily verifiable nonsense, that their very real plans are hidden. You clowns are doing their bidding and you're too stupid to even realize what you're doing.

some of these people are so brainwashed and actually believe they live in a free country incredibly they STILL think oswald killed JFK even though the warren commission has been exposed time and time again as a fraud.

they are so ignorant they dont know that the physical,ballistic and forensic evidence all proved oswald was innocent as well as the zapruder film was altered as were the autopsy photos, and are unaware of the witness testimonys of people who saw a gunman behind the picket fence and ended up dying after that and many over the years have stayed silent of what they saw because of how so many people were dying over the years for speaking the truth that there was more than one shooter.

if they are too afraid of the truth about the JFK assassination that the ONLY thing they will listen to is the fairy tale warren report,you're never going to get them to listen about agenda 21 as much as you try,cant reason with the ones who only see what they WANT to see.:rolleyes:

nice suggestion though.:thup:

i only read a coupe of words of your drivel there so in now going back to reread it,I see that you did not say that.my mistake there.

I see you are one of those people who

roger craig a police officer who insisted the first rifle they found was a mauser and not a mannlicher carcano,when he did not recent his testimony like two other police officers did,one who owned a gunshop,he had many death threats on his life and they finally killed him eventually.

Ummmm, where exactly did I say I "believe" in the magic bullet theory? I state very clearly that Oswald was not acting alone. You know, if you weren't so blind you would almost be funny.

How is it you can completely mis-state what I said? Is English a second language for you? Do you only speak truther so can only understand fellow demented people? Do you all have your own secret language?

I am truly interested.

you ernie troll do in fact believe in magic bullets,thats well known.:lmao:
I'm a scientist and an engineer. I believe in logic. That, will in 99% of cases, put me in opposition to you.
That's just the way it is, son.
A scientist and engineer......Congratulations you have finely proven something in this thread that you can have a good education and still be a dumb ass.
And you are proof that huffing Rustoleum is a bad idea.

I am truly interested.

Well since you are so afraid of the truth that 9/11 was an inside job i only read a couple words of yours in that sentence assuming you were in denial about that event as well,my mistake.

you are no doubt one of those people who can accept the fact the warren commission is fiction but cant deal with facts the CIA and the mossad was behind 9/11 as they were the boston bombing which is no surprise.

I come across your kind all the time.People who can accept it that the warren commission was a con job and there was a conspiracy but WONT look at the evidence on 9/11 that it was a con job as well and the governmnet lied about the boston bombing as well because unlike JFK,these two events are so much more recent than the JFK assassination and they hit much closer to home to you so you wont look at the evidence on either of these events.

having the government murder 3000 of its own citizens is a lot more scarier of a fact to face than them murdering just one politician thats why so many people like you can deal with JFK but not 9/11 or the boston bombing.

misterbeale took you to school on how the governments explanation on 9/11 is pure BS with that video just as I am in this link below..

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

anybody who watches that short video misterbeale posted and bothers to read this link below and STILL thinks 19 muslins were behind the 9/11 attacks,needs to get off the crack they been smoking.

:rolleyes::uhoh3::rolleyes-41::lmao::itsok:

as i said,i find your warped logic amusing as hell that even though our government has a history of lying to the people such as the JFK assassination,and they failed to prove bin laden was behind it or those 19 muslims did it,you believe THEM over these credible experts

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
comedy gold.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
i only read a coupe of words of your drivel there so in now going back to reread it,I see that you did not say that.my mistake there.

I see you are one of those people who

I am truly interested.

What did you post here? More of your secret lingo?

I am truly interested.

Well since you are so afraid of the truth that 9/11 was an inside job i only read a couple words of yours in that sentence assuming you were in denial about that event as well,my mistake.

you are no doubt one of those people who can accept the fact the warren commission is fiction but cant deal with facts the CIA and the mossad was behind 9/11 as they were the boston bombing which is no surprise.

I come across your kind all the time.People who can accept it that the warren commission was a con job and there was a conspiracy but WONT look at the evidence on 9/11 that it was a con job as well and the governmnet lied about the boston bombing as well because unlike JFK,these two events are so much more recent than the JFK assassination and they hit much closer to home to you so you wont look at the evidence on either of these events.

having the government murder 3000 of its own citizens is a lot more scarier of a fact to face than them murdering just one politician thats why so many people like you can deal with JFK but not 9/11 or the boston bombing.

misterbeale took you to school on how the governments explanation on 9/11 is pure BS with that video just as I am in this link below..

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

anybody who watches that short video misterbeale posted and bothers to read this link below and STILL thinks 19 muslins were behind the 9/11 attacks,needs to get off the crack they been smoking.

:rolleyes::uhoh3::rolleyes-41::lmao::itsok:

as i said,i find your warped logic amusing as hell that even though our government has a history of lying to the people such as the JFK assassination,and they failed to prove bin laden was behind it or those 19 muslims did it,you believe THEM over these credible experts

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
comedy gold.:lmao:

What exactly am I afraid of again? I rely on evidence to arrive at a conclusion. Your carrying on like a 10 year old high on sugar doesn't help you. There has been no credible evidence presented that shows the buildings were brought down by explosives. None.

As far as I am concerned this thread was proven on page one. Page six and not one intelligent argument. I don't have the time or desirer to play these childish games.
Like it or not Boston bombing was staged just like some other events that the mainstream media and government suckers some people into buy the time you wake the fuck up it will be to late.

Wow, you missed that thread, it was like, what a year or two ago?
yeah apparently he is late on the news of that old thread created that exposed it which has mysteriously been deleted since then.hmmmm.

and this is suppose to be free speech in america? yeah right.:rolleyes:

Free speech has nothing to do with this. USMB is a private company meant to attract consumers for advertisers. No one comes here for the truth. USMB has to play nice with the establishment to stay in business, just like any other company.

Theoretically anyway....there are always those NSA black ops no one talks about....

oops ... thread derail.

Back to the subject at hand...

Boston? Hardly a conspiracy. The only conspiracy Boston could entertain is the one where the Sox won the 2004 World Series by using deflated balls.

NSA? Get your acronyms straight. NSA doesn't conduct black ops. CIA does (ObL assassination/murder,) and some other guys I"m afraid to even mention (for illustration CIA doesn't create that fear hehe.)

As far as I am concerned this thread was proven on page one. Page six and not one intelligent argument. I don't have the time or desirer to play these childish games.
Like it or not Boston bombing was staged just like some other events that the mainstream media and government suckers some people into buy the time you wake the fuck up it will be to late.

Of course you do. You still believe in the tooth fairy so your level of proof is pretty low.

Of course you do. You still believe in the tooth fairy so your level of proof is pretty low.
Ya about as low as your iq

Ya about as low as your iq
exactly,thats the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR.

Forum List

Back