Boston bolmbing hoax or real

Talk to my son. He put tourniquets on the little girl who lost both of her legs, stabilized her mom and pronounced her brother.
Prove it.
Kiss my ass.
LMFAO that's what I thought.
Why would you think I would actually feel obligated to give you enough personal information to prove what I said?
You are very obviously an unbalanced individual.
In the past, I've given enough information about my personal life and business that it should be easy enough to find my full name and residence address.
I don't much care who knows who I am. I'm not worried. I'm well armed and there is already a hole dug out back in the woods, but I'll be damned if I'm going to give out enough info so that someone so obviously insane might find my son.

Talk to my son. He put tourniquets on the little girl who lost both of her legs, stabilized her mom and pronounced her brother.
Prove it.
Kiss my ass.
Why would you think I would actually feel obligated to give you enough personal information to prove what I said?
In the past, I've given enough information about my personal life and business that it should be easy enough to find my full name and residence address.
I don't much care who knows who I am. I'm not worried. I'm well armed and there is already a hole dug out back in the woods, but I'll be damned if I'm going to give out enough info so that someone so obviously insane might find my son.
If you are not willing to back up what you say then shut the fuck up. I have a great idea why don't you go out back in the woods and jump in your hole and cover your self up.

Prove it.
Kiss my ass.
If you are not willing to back up what you say then shut the fuck up. I have a great idea why don't you go out back in the woods and jump in your hole and cover your self up.
Suppose you come down here and give it your best shot.

Was the Boston bombing a hoax or was it the real deal.
I am thinking a hoax

I'm thinking you don't "think" too well....
And sill no intelligent argument[/QUOT

When you present something i'll respond. So far all you've presented is crap.
I am thinking a hoax

And sill no intelligent argument

Apparently you have not watched the vids, if you had you would not have left such a ignorant response.

I am thinking a hoax

I am thinking a hoax

Apparently you have not watched the vids, if you had you would not have left such a ignorant response.

I watched it happen live. I don't need to watch a video presented and produced by a retard. There are enough retards in the world without me having to waste time on a video made by one.

Suppose you come down here and give it your best shot.
Ah a well armed internet tough guy that cant back up the shit he spouts out. Don't let that hole go to waist.

I am thinking a hoax

I am thinking a hoax

I watched it happen live. I don't need to watch a video presented and produced by a retard. There are enough retards in the world without me having to waste time on a video made by one.
LMFAO again if you watched it happen and couldn't tell it was staged who is the retard.

LMFAO again if you watched it happen and couldn't tell it was staged who is the retard.

You laugh your fat ass off? Really? How fat is your ass? It must be pretty huge based on your tiny brain! That being said, the live feed is pretty accurate in this case. Let me guess you think that 9-11 was an inside job too....

You laugh your fat ass off? Really? How fat is your ass? It must be pretty huge based on your tiny brain! That being said, the live feed is pretty accurate in this case. Let me guess you think that 9-11 was an inside job too....

Pffft... . . Don't insult our new member. One would have to be daft to think that was an inside job. What could ever make anyone believe such an idiotic claim?

CIA-NSA-Disinformation-540x432.jpg

What a dumb ass clown thread. I live in Massachusetts and there have been some programs on following some of the victims who lost limbs, how some of them got fake limbs donated to them, how they have managed to learn to walk again for those who lost their leg (s), etc. A young boy was KILLED along with others.

Stop making a mockery of their deaths and serious life-changing injuries with your clown conspiracy theories.

What a dumb ass clown thread. I live in Massachusetts and there have been some programs on following some of the victims who lost limbs, how some of them got fake limbs donated to them, how they have managed to learn to walk again for those who lost their leg (s), etc. A young boy was KILLED along with others.

Stop making a mockery of their deaths and serious life-changing injuries with your clown conspiracy theories.
You lead me to believe you are (1) a liar (2) a shill or (3) one of the stupidest mother fuckers on earth take your pick.

How old are you like thirteen if you watched it live you must have so proof other wise move on

You lead me to believe you are (1) a liar (2) a shill or (3) one of the stupidest mother fuckers on earth take your pick.

I think you are option (4). All of the above.

she is a fan of the cheatriots,a team that employs murderers,liars,cheaters and druggies and dismisses facts as conspiracy theories no matter what the topic is wheter it has to do with government corruption or how the cheatriots get special treatment in the NFL. dont know if she is a shill or not,but she is indeed a liar "which is why she loves tom brady and bill belicheat so much." she is a liar and one of the stupidest mother fuckers for sure no doubt.

Pffft... . . Don't insult our new member. One would have to be daft to think that was an inside job. What could ever make anyone believe such an idiotic claim?

CIA-NSA-Disinformation-540x432.jpg

yeah amazing how they go into insult mode because the truth scares them so much.

some people are so conditioned and programmed by the media and the government,they refuse to look at the facts.doesnt matter to them what these credible experts in their fields say.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

only what the media and our corrupt government officials tell them nor does it matter that they never produced any evidence that al queda and bin laden were behind the attacks..:rolleyes::cuckoo:

yeah that video indeed shoots down the lies of the government that 19 muslims were behind that attack.

I like to ask the question to the conditioned and programmed mass in america that if a mechanic,an EXPERT in his field several years at his job as a mechanic and has a lot of credibility established over the years,if he told you your car has a serious problem that needs to be fixed and if it was not taken care of very soon the car would have problems running,wouldnt you listen to him over a neighbor of yours who knows nothing at all about cars and then goes on to tell you there is nothing wrong at all with your car?

who you going to believe,the expert mechanic who has lots of credibility,or your neighbor who knows zilch about cars? pretty simple answer,

pretty asinine to have the belief that because your government and media tells you this to be true,to assume it is instead of listening to experts who say there is no way it could have happened the way they told you it happened.:cuckoo::rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

they get really desperate after that trying to deny they were taken to school.:D

if they would bother to do some actual research and listen to what witnesses said at the site,they would see the government is lying the fact that witness testimonys dont go along with the governments explanation.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back