Boston baseball fans boo Kerry

lilcountriegal said:
Eh.. Just ignore him Sandy. He's upset cuz he's got a little dick.

the real "short man" complex! hee hee! :happy2:

He's :gay: and not worth the time. You are right!

Sandy73 said:
Whats wrong Flasher you woke up with your ass sore this morning ? :wtf:

Yep, slept on the floor last night because my back was bothering me and woke up with a sore tailbone. No win situation it seems, I'm off to the gym to beat myself up a little. :tank:

lilcountriegal said:
Eh.. Just ignore him Sandy. He's upset cuz he's got a little dick.

He-he, I suppose I'll need to read more books to understand lil's continued, intelligent commentary.

When in doubt, say he has a small dick.

I'm 6'5, it probably just looks small to you hanging alongside my bulging quads. Plus, it's cold in here I have the A/C on. :dance:

nycflasher said:
He-he, I suppose I'll need to read more books to understand lil's continued, intelligent commentary.

When in doubt, say he has a small dick.

I'm 6'5, it probably just looks small to you hanging alongside my bulging quads. Plus, it's cold in here I have the A/C on. :dance:

Really, flasher. You are rather boring. This the best you got? I guess the flaming fag crowd isnt giving any good one-liners?

lilcountriegal said:
Really, flasher. You are rather boring. This the best you got? I guess the flaming fag crowd isnt giving any good one-liners?

lol, I'm boring?
I'm just not in 3rd grade anymore, sweetheart.
Have a nice day and stop threatening my President-to-be.

If your looking for a flaming fag I'm sure OCA will be happy to service you.

nycflasher said:
lol, I'm boring?
I'm just not in 3rd grade anymore, sweetheart.
Have a nice day and stop threatening my President-to-be.

If your looking for a flaming fag I'm sure OCA will be happy to service you.

First of all... dont call me sweetheart.

If you're not in 3rd grade anymore, then you need to stop acting like you are. If you have something to point out about my post, then do it. Otherwise, shut your homosexual trap. If you have nothing to offer this thread, then get your nasty ass out of it.

On second thought, forget what I was going to say here.
No sense getting into a battle of wits with the dimwitted.
Good day.

Alright, Alright enough. This thread has deteriorated to lots of name calling. I'm quite sure a lot of the afore-mentioned actions against Kerry were said tongue-in-cheek; no need to get personal.

Don't feel bad everyone,I too have been a victim of the "Flasher"-heehee. Anyway,the soldier should have thrown the pitch -no doubt about it in my mind. While I was watching the game last night(which was a great game-go Red Sox!) the announcers were saying that most politicians get booed by some of the crwod at least. I do find it surprising though,that so many booed Kerry since it is "his" state.

Flasher, back off of the flames and names. there was zero reason to start in with them like you have.

In fact, consider this a first warning about unprovoked and excessive flames.

Kathianne said:
That's just weird! The article doesn't say why though. Perhaps because of the inconveinence of the Convention? How many votes he's missed? They hate his guts?

Wrong on all guesses.

It's because he throws like a girl.
:banana:

(That's one I owed ya)

In Kerry's defense (I know I know)

1.) In a crowd of 35,000 random people, or so, any politician is going be booed.

2.) I would imagine, that in general attendees of major sporting events are more likely to lean right.

3.) Most people at a Red Sox/Yankee game in Boston are going to be white men. President Bush got 60% of white male voters in 2000.

freeandfun1 said:
From what I understand, Kerry is NOT AT ALL liked in MASS. Yes, he has been elected to the Senate several times, but c'mon, we are talking about the land of Kennedy. I wonder how many elections were "fixed"?!

Maybe they vote for him to keep him out of the state.

Forum List

Back