CNN on John Kerry

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Did anybody catch the entire Bio CNN did on John Kerry last night?

I was flipping the channels (CNN is channel 20 and FOX is 21) and I happened across a BIO that CNN was doing on John Kerry. Now, I didn't catch it all, but I must be honest, what I did see was not at all flattering towards John Kerry. I was just wondering if anybody caught the entire BIO and if so, was the entire BIO as fair as the parts I caught. Again, the parts I saw were NOT AT ALL flattering to Kerry which makes me wonder:

1) Is CNN finally realizing that it is better to be more "fair and balanced"

or

2) Is CNN out to help Hillary by making sure that JK is not elected this time?

After paying close attention this weekend, I am CONFIDENT GW is going to win in a landslide.

freeandfun1 said:
2) Is CNN out to help Hillary by making sure that JK is not elected this time?

After paying close attention this weekend, I am CONFIDENT GW is going to win in a landslide.

Hope you're right about GWB winning. I'm not planning to watch much Tee Vee this week; can't stand the sideshow. Although I must admit that when I tuned in the a.m., cringing, it looks like Teddy Kennedy went on Atkins or South Beach before the Big Liar Show.

Yes, saw it. I agree. It was negative. I bet you're right about the Hillary thing. It isn't called the Clinton News Network for nothing.

Forum List

Back