Boston baseball fans boo Kerry

freeandfun1 said:
John Kerry Booed at Fenway Park

Now if Bostonians are booing Kerry, shouldn't that tell the rest of the country something about him? I mean, that is his hometown.

That's just weird! The article doesn't say why though. Perhaps because of the inconveinence of the Convention? How many votes he's missed? They hate his guts?

From what I understand, Kerry is NOT AT ALL liked in MASS. Yes, he has been elected to the Senate several times, but c'mon, we are talking about the land of Kennedy. I wonder how many elections were "fixed"?!

dilloduck said:
Might have been cause he couldn't throw the ball all the way to the catcher. You know--a baseball crowd.

they started booing before he threw out the first pitch.

DOH!

Kathianne said:
That's just weird! The article doesn't say why though. Perhaps because of the inconveinence of the Convention? How many votes he's missed? They hate his guts?

I remember hearing somewhere that Bostonians in general were pretty peeved at teh DNC being in town and disrupting lives. They've got roads all over the place closed, a major bridge closed down. Bostonians are being forced to go out of their way because of Kerry and his merry little crowd and they are none too happy.

Another ironic part of the story is the catcher was just back from serving in Iraq. If I were him, Id have picked up the ball and wailed it right at Kerry's head.

The damn FOOL can't even throw a baseball but he has 3 purple hearts ... Why is this???? Maybe its his limp wrist ~ :gay:

lilcountriegal said:
Another ironic part of the story is the catcher was just back from serving in Iraq. If I were him, Id have picked up the ball and wailed it right at Kerry's head.

Its also my understanding that the soldier was originally slated to throw out the first pitch and got delegated to catcher when Kerry decided he was a baseball fan. Couple that with a pitch that bounces in the dirt five feet in front of him, Im surprised as well that he didnt bean Kerry

lilcountriegal said:

You're not the brightest bulb in the pack, are you?

Ruck the Fed Sox!

nycflasher said:
You're not the brightest bulb in the pack, are you?

Ruck the Fed Sox!

Actually, if anything, your statement shows that YOU are not the brightest bulb in the box. How does her comment have anything to do with an intelligence quotient?

Moron.

freeandfun1 said:
Actually, if anything, your statement shows that YOU are not the brightest bulb in the box. How does her comment have anything to do with an intelligence quotient?

Moron.

Oh, really...

So you, too, would bean the senator?

Need to lock both of your stupid asses up. :baby4:

lilcountriegal said:
Actually, about now, I'd rather bean you're ass.

He-he. A bean-ball refers to one thrown at the head, so I suppose you are suggesting I have my head up my ass? :finger3: :sleep:

Forum List

Back