Boring!!!!!!

Lizzy

Feb 27, 2004
OK, this board is really boring tonight.

C'mon guys, somebody's got to have something good to say tonight and I hope it doesn't have to do with politics!

Hey I am glad it is friday... What is everybody doing this weekend?

SE is taking Sara to a fishing contest in the morning and I am Going to SLEEP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:
Real big plans as usual!

welllll - my kids are at their father's (yay break for me!) Our adopted daughter who is in college here is going home to Michigan in the morning for summer.

Duane and I will actually be ALONE (WOW!) and he'd better take me out for a quiet evening somewhere other than here.

Other than that, Im planning on painting, working on jewelry....pretty much anything that doesnt include things that I HAVE to do or OUGHT to be doing

:D

(yeah, still boring - sorry)

I am sleeping in too !! I plan to take the kids to the church fair and clean up around here... I also hope to get my voice back ! I lost it !! My kids and hubby are enjoying it too !

Well, you all sound like you are going to have a fun filled weekend. Me, I would love to know what sleep in means? I am lucky if I make it past 8 a.m.! My Son is going to a baseball game with his Father so far tomorrow, and both going out with him on Sunday, again, so far! should this happen, then I guess the typical cleaning up and coming to this board will be my excitement!

Forum List

Back