Border agent shot dead in Arizona,

Oh give it the fuck up Ravi, if the border patrol agent had shot and killed a Mexican drug runner the border patrol agent would be in Federal Prison. Asswipe.

:clap2:

Sup Wheelen bud?
Yeah its the guy with the FJ. This whole border prob could be solved by arming the border patrol with assualt rifles complete with grenade launchers and the ability to call in airstrikes.

Like when Mel Gibson's character in "We Were Soldiers" called in for "Broken Arrow". I still dream of that happening to those monkeys during a immigration (invasion) rally. Napalm covering those rats who betray the US.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfImiqpf6eo[/ame]

Last edited:
Does Obama even remember the immigration reform promises he made before he was elected?

At a glance, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's 2008 campaign promises for immigration reform were to:

Create Secure Borders

Obama wants to preserve the integrity of our borders. He supports additional personnel, infrastructure and technology on the border and at our ports of entry.

Improve Our Immigration System

Obama believes we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill.

Remove Incentives to Enter Illegally

Obama will remove incentives to enter the country illegally by cracking down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants.

Bring People Out of the Shadows

Obama supports a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.

Work with Mexico

Obama believes we need to do more to promote economic development in Mexico to decrease illegal immigration.

You know, if he'd kept his promises to secure the border and crack down on employers who hire illegal immigrants, it would have been a lot easier for him to accomplish the other goals on his list. But all these promises evaporated into thin air. And look, just so you know, I'm not singling Obama out as the only federal lawmaker who has failed us. There are plenty of others. And since our federal government can't get anything done, I think it's high time they give the states the authority to enforce illegal immigration laws. Because I can guarantee you right now that the House, Senate, and President won't be able to accomplish a fucking thing for the next two years (at the very least). They'll never come up with a comprehensive plan to deal with this issue. It's just a fact.

Oh give it the fuck up Ravi, if the border patrol agent had shot and killed a Mexican drug runner the border patrol agent would be in Federal Prison. Asswipe.

:clap2:

Sup Wheelen bud?
Yeah its the guy with the FJ. This whole border prob could be solved by arming the border patrol with assualt rifles complete with grenade launchers and the ability to call in airstrikes.

Sup Yota man...

I say we enact this policy too.... nothing like the sound of an F16 to drive Pedro back south of the border :lol:

Sup Wheelen bud?

Sup Yota man...

I say we enact this policy too.... nothing like the sound of an F16 to drive Pedro back south of the border :lol:

FFFFFSSSSSSXXXSSSSHHHHHH.........E -HOALA Paco Ruuuunnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back