'Boomerang!'

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the roar of outrage in the news over liberal Charlie Rose's creepy sexual predation of women.

Which doesn't diminish the fact that Trump has been accused by 19 women and Moore molested a 14 year old girl.

Don't worry, we'll elect Moore, he will resign, then the Republican governor will appoint a Republican to the seat. Tissue? :laugh:

Note the date when BluesLegend's account was created; right when Russia was ramping up its troll farms to spam US boards with propaganda.

So what he's doing is testing out rhetoric here to then widely disseminate across social media.

Those are his orders.

Did you miss your conspiracy theory group therapy this week? :itsok:

Lib please its Alabama.

Here's what's going to happen should Moore lose:

You will undertake an effort to scrub these boards of all the posts of yours in support of Moore, and predicting Moore's victory. You will pretend to have never heard of Moore, you will pretend to have never supported him, and you will turn right around and say he wasn't a "true Conservative" anyway.

It's what you shitheads did after Bush the Dumber, so why wouldn't you repeat the practice?

Lib please its Alabama.

Here's what's going to happen should Moore lose:

You will undertake an effort to scrub these boards of all the posts of yours in support of Moore, and predicting Moore's victory. You will pretend to have never heard of Moore, you will pretend to have never supported him, and you will turn right around and say he wasn't a "true Conservative" anyway.

It's what you shitheads did after Bush the Dumber, so why wouldn't you repeat the practice?

I'm on record early coming out against Moore, poor lib I'm no less than 10 moves ahead of you libwits on average.

Did you miss your conspiracy theory group therapy this week? :itsok:

Not at all. In fact, I got your number now., don't I?

Why don't you prove for all of us that you're not just some Russian troll impersonating an American in order to test out propaganda before disseminating it across wider social media?

Seriously...it would be really easy for you to prove you're an American and not a Russian pretending to be American. Why don't you just do that? The answer is because you're pretending to be an American, huh?

You are delusional or making shit up because you are triggered.

I mean, I can't believe what a propagandist says, so you say you were against Moore, yet here you are defending him on this thread, predicting his victory while lying to me and saying you believe the opposite.

You're just a propagandist...and not a very good one.

Seriously...it would be really easy for you to prove you're an American and not a Russian pretending to be American. Why don't you just do that? The answer is because you're pretending to be an American, huh?

Riiiight I'll just participate in your psychosis :cuckoo:

Psychosis: a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Riiiight I'll just participate in your psychosis :cuckoo:

I'm not the one pretending to be something I'm not for the sake of an internet message board.

I'm not sure which case is worse; you being a Russian propagandist, or you being so stupid you buy into Russian propaganda.

In either case, you suck as a human being. You've done nothing of any significance or importance. You're just a nobody.

You are delusional or making shit up because you are triggered.

I mean, I can't believe what a propagandist says, so you say you were against Moore, yet here you are defending him on this thread, predicting his victory while lying to me and saying you believe the opposite.

You're just a propagandist...and not a very good one.

My post on Moore was crystal clear go look it up. I stated the accuser seemed credible and so I would not support Moore. My strategy to defeat both Moore and his liberal opponent, elect Moore, force him to resign, then have the Republican governor appoint a Republican to the seat denying the liberals that seat. Brilliant isn't it, sure is.

My post on Moore was crystal clear go look it up. I stated the accuser seemed credible and so I would not support Moore. My strategy to defeat both Moore and his liberal opponent, elect Moore, force him to resign, then have the Republican governor appoint a Republican to the seat denying the liberals that seat. Brilliant isn't it, sure is.

I'm not doing your work for you, you lazy fucker. LOL! That's the thing with people like you; you're lazy. I don't do the work of lazy people. I put in effort.

The only thing you put in the effort is to cover your tracks, retroactively scrub the board of any posts that might make you look bad, and then project that insecurity out on everyone else.

So impotent...no wonder you're so angry.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the roar of outrage in the news over liberal Charlie Rose's creepy sexual predation of women.

Which doesn't diminish the fact that Trump has been accused by 19 women and Moore molested a 14 year old girl.

Don't worry, we'll elect Moore, he will resign, then the Republican governor will appoint a Republican to the seat. Tissue? :laugh:
A tissue for what? Your imaginary premonitions?

:lmao:

Right? What happens if Moore doesn't win? Simple; BluesLegend will scrub the boards of posts like that one, so as to preserve his credibility.
He won’t be able to. You can only delete posts within about an hour or so of making them.

I'm not doing your work for you, you lazy fucker. LOL! That's the thing with people like you; you're lazy. I don't do the work of lazy people. I put in effort.

The only thing you put in the effort is to cover your tracks, retroactively scrub the board of any posts that might make you look bad, and then project that insecurity out on everyone else.

So impotent...no wonder you're so angry.

You are the one claiming I support Moore when there is documented proof I don't. Didn't I just finished telling you I'm 10 moves ahead of you libwits :itsok:

You are the one claiming I support Moore when there is documented proof I don't. Didn't I just finished telling you I'm 10 moves ahead of you libwits :itsok:

I don't care or believe what propagandists say.

You support Moore, but you don't, but you do, but you don't.

Why not just say you're a piece of shit and save us all the trouble?

I don't care or believe what propagandists say.

You support Moore, but you don't, but you do, but you don't.

Why not just say you're a piece of shit and save us all the trouble?

You're just frustrated and triggered, take a time out.

Forum List

Back