'Boomerang!'

Faun, I'm happy that you convinced yourself that Bubba and Epstein took 26 flights to 'Disney', ditching the Secret Service several time to do so, but don't expect anyone else to delve into your fantasies.

The fact that the President of the United States, who Democrats are now piling on and declaring he should have stepped down and should have been Impeached if he had refused to do so, associated with and flew 26 times on board the private airplane of a known / convicted pedophile 26 times is enough to understand / realize bill Clinton was unworthy to be President and was / is a sexual deviant.

The fact that you still defend him and did not mind him being YOUR President after all he did and was proven to have done says a lot about you.
Rightard....

You said ”log books” show that Clinton flew ”to pedophile island” 26 times. As ”evidence”, you link an article which states flight logs from Epstein’s plane don’t ever show Clinton flying to pedophile island. Not once.

Now after being exposed yet again as the abject clown you are, you try to ignore how badly your own link just bitch-slapped you; as you pretend as though Clinton flew there anyway, despite your own link saying he didn’t.

But rightard... and yes, you are among the biggest rightards here... again, your own link destroys you. It shows where Clinton actually flew to...

They [flight logs] do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

:dance::dance::dance:
As I said, snowflake, you can spin and lie to yourself all you want...just don't lie your ass off and expect us to participate in your delusional defense of your liberal pedophile ex-President.

You claim there is nothing abnormal about Clinton ditching his secret service and climbing aboard 'Pedophile 1' with Epstein...

Whatever, snowflake.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Slobbers the rightard who said flight logs confirm his delusions ......

...... and then posts a link to an article that said, nope, you really are one crazy fucking rightard!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Like with all accusations made by liberals / snowflakes, it has come back around to bite them in the ass, exposing their own crimes / scandals.

How is this biting us and boomeranging? The allegations against Trump and Moore don't become any more diminished.

You people ran your big mouths about Trump then Hollywood, the liberal media, and the Dem party are spewing out serial sexual harassment predators weekly, dozens of liberals now exposed, you just lost the women's vote RIP Dem party.

Like with all accusations made by liberals / snowflakes, it has come back around to bite them in the ass, exposing their own crimes / scandals.

How is this biting us and boomeranging? The allegations against Trump and Moore don't become any more diminished.

You people ran your big mouths about Trump then Hollywood, the liberal media, and the Dem party are spewing out serial sexual harassment predators weekly, dozens of liberals now exposed, you just lost the women's vote RIP Dem party.
Tell that to Roy Moore. I’m sure he’ll be relieved. :lmao:

No one's defending the predators in Hollywood, yet you're defending predators in Alabama and in the White House.

So you invoking Hollywood is just "whataboutism" at its most lazy.

Breaking: Charlie Rose FIRED from his job for being a creepy liberal sexual predator.

No one's defending the predators in Hollywood, yet you're defending predators in Alabama and in the White House.

So you invoking Hollywood is just "whataboutism" at its most lazy.

Lib please liberals enabled and protected their sexual predators for decades while untold numbers of women victims were threatened into silence, now liberals are getting what's coming to them its glorious. :eusa_dance:

Breaking: Charlie Rose FIRED from his job for being a creepy liberal sexual predator.
LOLOLOL

So? Why would I care? Was he running for a Senate seat where Republicans currently hold a slim majority?

This thread is useless and only makes the problem of sexual harassment worse. When you start blaming sexual harassment along party lines all you do is take away from the larger problem, and then make it some kind of game to see if the next offender is a Republican or a Democrat, rather than trying to stop sexual harassment altogether.

LOLOLOL

So? Why would I care? Was he running for a Senate seat where Republicans currently hold a slim majority?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the roar of outrage in the news over liberal Charlie Rose's creepy sexual predation of women.

LOLOLOL

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the roar of outrage in the news over liberal Charlie Rose's creepy sexual predation of women.
Again, why would I care? I don’t even know who Charlie Rose is. If he’s guilty, fire him and prosecute him.

Lib please liberals enabled and protected their sexual predators for decades

And now the chickens are coming home to roost and no liberals are defending it. Meanwhile, you continue to defend Trump, who has 19 accusers, and Roy Moore, who molested a 14 year old girl.

while untold numbers of women victims were threatened into silence, now liberals are getting what's coming to them its glorious. :eusa_dance:

Yet it still doesn't answer for Trump and Moore, who are both accused of assault by dozens of women. Moore's up to 8 now, Trump's at 19. While untold numbers of female victims of those Conservatives were threatened into silence, by the Conservatives themselves. Like Roy Moore, who threatened a teenage girl he assaulted by invoking his position as district attorney.

Which doesn't diminish the fact that Trump has been accused by 19 women and Moore molested a 14 year old girl.

Lib please liberals enabled and protected their sexual predators for decades

And now the chickens are coming home to roost and no liberals are defending it. Meanwhile, you continue to defend Trump, who has 19 accusers, and Roy Moore, who molested a 14 year old girl.

while untold numbers of women victims were threatened into silence, now liberals are getting what's coming to them its glorious. :eusa_dance:

Yet it still doesn't answer for Trump and Moore, who are both accused of assault by dozens of women. Moore's up to 8 now, Trump's at 19. While untold numbers of female victims of those Conservatives were threatened into silence, by the Conservatives themselves. Like Roy Moore, who threatened a teenage girl he assaulted by invoking his position as district attorney.

Here's what happens when you accuse president Trump of something you are actually guilty of 100x

200-1505656649.gif

Which doesn't diminish the fact that Trump has been accused by 19 women and Moore molested a 14 year old girl.

Don't worry, we'll elect Moore, he will resign, then the Republican governor will appoint a Republican to the seat. Tissue? :laugh:

Don't worry, we'll elect Moore, he will resign, then the Republican governor will appoint a Republican to the seat. Tissue? :laugh:
A tissue for what? Your imaginary premonitions?

:lmao:

Note the date when BluesLegend's account was created; right when Russia was ramping up its troll farms to spam US boards with propaganda.

So what he's doing is testing out rhetoric here to then widely disseminate across social media.

Those are his orders.

A tissue for what? Your imaginary premonitions?

:lmao:

Right? What happens if Moore doesn't win? Simple; BluesLegend will scrub the boards of posts like that one, so as to preserve his credibility.

Forum List

Back