'Boomerang!'

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Al Franken
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)..t

Why am I not shocked that easy doesn't mention a single one of the many Conservatives who have been accused and/or convicted of sexual assault?

Just like Easy never condemned Dennis Hastert for his assault on boys- even when he was responding to posts about Dennis Hastert?

Shame that easy thinks that men sexually harrassing- or raping people is just another partisan political tactic.

But typical of easy.

And for the record- I am as appalled by Roman Polanski- as I am by Dennis Hastert.
easyt65 is proving to be among the dumbest posters here.

Why am I not shocked that easy doesn't mention a single one of the many Conservatives who have been accused and/or convicted of sexual assault?
Why am I not shocked that despite the premise of the post having

You are used to being called out for your partisan hypocrisy.

I am just pointing out once again that you are demonstrating that your partisan hypocrisy is more important to you than the women being abused.

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Al Franken
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)..t

Just like Easy never condemned Dennis Hastert for his assault on boys- even when he was responding to posts about Dennis Hastert?

Shame that easy thinks that men sexually harrassing- or raping people is just another partisan political tactic.

But typical of easy.

And for the record- I am as appalled by Roman Polanski- as I am by Dennis Hastert.

There was a whole thread that was talking about when Dennis Hastert was being sentenced- and he of course was there with his usual partisan bullshit.

Not once did he actually condemn Dennis Hastert in the thread- even in posts that he responded to that were discussing Dennis Hastert and his crimes.

Not once.

Why am I not shocked that despite the premise of the post having

You are used to being called out for your partisan hypocrisy.

I am just pointing out once again that you are demonstrating that your partisan hypocrisy is more important to you than the women being abused.
Why must you lie to try to make a point and in defense of the indefensible?

Oh yeah....that's what snowflakes do. :p

...says the guy who just proved he's too dumb to access / understand links / articles / evidence HE asked for. :p
No, actually I’m shocked at how astoundingly retarded you are.

Mind-numbingly retarded.

Moron......

You said flight logs show Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet to pedophile island 26 times.....

When challenged to back that RWNJ bullshit, you actually post a link that says the polar opposite of what you idiotically claimed...

logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.

:dance::dance::dance:

your own link, ya flamin’ moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

...says the guy who just proved he's too dumb to access / understand links / articles / evidence HE asked for. :p

Mind-numbingly retarded.

Moron......

You said flight logs show Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet to pedophile island 26 times.....

When challenged to back that RWNJ bullshit, you actually post a link that says the polar opposite of what you idiotically claimed...

logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.

Wow, holy shit - the fact that you so brazenly would lie your ass off like this to save face is truly disturbing....

From my link:

"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Thank you for completely destroying every ounce of credibility you ever had.

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Al Franken
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)..t

But typical of easy.

Not a dumb poster - a propagandist.

Mind-numbingly retarded.

Moron......

Wow, holy shit - the fact that you so brazenly would lie your ass off like this to save face is truly disturbing....

From my link:

"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Thank you for completely destroying every ounce of credibility you ever had.
LOLOLOL

Now compare that to what you actually claimed (emphasis added to highlight the rightard)...
Read right over / missed those 26 flights Bubba took to Pedophile Island, there, did y, snowflake...not to mention his silence....
...since I couldn’t fathom anyone could be sooo fucking stupid as to make such an asinine claim, I even asked to to confirm it...
26 flights to Pedophile Island?? Your evidence is...?
If you would read the links you would know. Evidence includes log books and testimony....
Great.... post the evidence showing log books indicate he was flown on Epstein’s plane to pedophile island 26 times.....

I’ll wait... :badgrin:

Psssst.... I’m still waiting......

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Faun, I'm happy that you convinced yourself that Bubba and Epstein took 26 flights to 'Disney', ditching the Secret Service several time to do so, but don't expect anyone else to delve into your fantasies.

The fact that the President of the United States, who Democrats are now piling on and declaring he should have stepped down and should have been Impeached if he had refused to do so, associated with and flew 26 times on board the private airplane of a known / convicted pedophile 26 times is enough to understand / realize bill Clinton was unworthy to be President and was / is a sexual deviant.

The fact that you still defend him and did not mind him being YOUR President after all he did and was proven to have done says a lot about you.

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Al Franken
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)..t

But typical of easy.

Not a dumb poster - a propagandist.
LOL

You say that like the two are mutually exclusive.

They’re not and he just proved himself to be among the dumbest posters on this site.

If you bend over backwards and then twist your arms and legs into pretzels you can probably claim Trump didn't admit it.
Ummm...all that 'circus freak gymnastics' isn't required to claim anything. Hell, Bill Clinton sat up straight, started into the eyes of every American out there and declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. It's even easier to declare something, like innocence, when there really isn't any evidence against the one being accused.

Once again, snowflakes seek to condemn a guy for 'locker room talk' when there is video footage and photographs against the criminals they are protecting.

Go figure.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
what is that evidence of exactly?

If you bend over backwards and then twist your arms and legs into pretzels you can probably claim Trump didn't admit it.
Ummm...all that 'circus freak gymnastics' isn't required to claim anything. Hell, Bill Clinton sat up straight, started into the eyes of every American out there and declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. It's even easier to declare something, like innocence, when there really isn't any evidence against the one being accused.

Once again, snowflakes seek to condemn a guy for 'locker room talk' when there is video footage and photographs against the criminals they are protecting.

Go figure.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

It’s ok, you see, that Trump grabbed women by the pussy because since that tape leaked out, they knew he was a sexual assaulter so it’s ok.

^^^ brain-dead con logic
Where are the convictions????? Come one guys you used that argument for Hitlery, why are you hypocrites today?

State for the record then that you only believe the proven accusations against Bill Clinton to be true, and you believe the rest to be lies.
uninvestigated.

Go figure.

what is that evidence of exactly?
A man who will (and likely has already) gotten away with the sexual abuse of women and girls.

You just don't get it do you , stupid fuck, we knew about Donald J Trump, we knew he wasn't perfect, but you shitfucks went and voted for Hitlerly who enabled HER husband to rape and abuse women, yet you adored the bitch...
No one adores Hillary. She's just highly qualified.

Highly qualified!!! At what??
Everything that matters for being the President. Trump is the exact opposite.

So that's your logic regarding Hillary's qualifications?
40 years in politics versus 0 years in politics. Yes, that's known as logic but you won't get it.
people chose the 0 years. that should tell you something. How's that hush money from all those experienced legislators. it seems the qualifications is how to get away with criminal acts.

Faun, I'm happy that you convinced yourself that Bubba and Epstein took 26 flights to 'Disney', ditching the Secret Service several time to do so, but don't expect anyone else to delve into your fantasies.

The fact that the President of the United States, who Democrats are now piling on and declaring he should have stepped down and should have been Impeached if he had refused to do so, associated with and flew 26 times on board the private airplane of a known / convicted pedophile 26 times is enough to understand / realize bill Clinton was unworthy to be President and was / is a sexual deviant.

The fact that you still defend him and did not mind him being YOUR President after all he did and was proven to have done says a lot about you.
Rightard....

You said ”log books” show that Clinton flew ”to pedophile island” 26 times. As ”evidence”, you link an article which states flight logs from Epstein’s plane don’t ever show Clinton flying to pedophile island. Not once.

Now after being exposed yet again as the abject clown you are, you try to ignore how badly your own link just bitch-slapped you; as you pretend as though Clinton flew there anyway, despite your own link saying he didn’t.

But rightard... and yes, you are among the biggest rightards here... again, your own link destroys you. It shows where Clinton actually flew to...

They [flight logs] do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

Rightard....

You said ”log books” show that Clinton flew ”to pedophile island” 26 times. As ”evidence”, you link an article which states flight logs from Epstein’s plane don’t ever show Clinton flying to pedophile island. Not once.

Now after being exposed yet again as the abject clown you are, you try to ignore how badly your own link just bitch-slapped you; as you pretend as though Clinton flew there anyway, despite your own link saying he didn’t.

But rightard... and yes, you are among the biggest rightards here... again, your own link destroys you. It shows where Clinton actually flew to...

They [flight logs] do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

As I said, snowflake, you can spin and lie to yourself all you want...just don't lie your ass off and expect us to participate in your delusional defense of your liberal pedophile ex-President.

You claim there is nothing abnormal about Clinton ditching his secret service and climbing aboard 'Pedophile 1' with Epstein...

Whatever, snowflake.

Forum List

Back