Boom: Trump thinks having pets is low class - said that about Pence's bringing pets to VP residence

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Boom: Trump thinks having pets is low class - said that about Pence's bringing pets to VP residence

An adviser to President Trump reportedly said Trump was “embarrassed” by the Pence family’s desire to bring their pets with them to Washington, D.C.

The adviser told The Atlantic Trump told his secretary that he thought it was “low class” for the Pences to bring their pets to the Naval Observatory.

Trump thought it was ‘low class’ for Pence to bring pets to VP residence: report

-------
We all suspected that Trump is a pet hating narcissist.

An adviser to President Trump reportedly said Trump was “embarrassed” by the Pence family’s desire to bring their pets with them to Washington, D.C.

The adviser told The Atlantic Trump told his secretary that he thought it was “low class” for the Pences to bring their pets to the Naval Observatory.

Trump thought it was ‘low class’ for Pence to bring pets to VP residence: report

-------

Yup, I see you're sticking to that high road.

-------

Well I would not want a dog dragging its ass on the carpets, or watching cats spread em and go to town licking themselves....they belong outside

That kind of thinking is just another illustration of what a psycho Trump is. People who don't like animals are people who have less sympathy and empathy for all living things, including human beings.

Trump must think Queen Elizabeth is low class. He has no understanding of anything not within his skewed, neurotic view of reality.

59f0ac238ad35fa0c9913082a86c49a6.jpg

-------

Who said it? Oh, that's right! You ignoramuses will believe anything said by anonymous sources!

Please God, never let these morons slip their way onto a jury somewhere!

Dogs and cats are great if they are trained properly and that is very very rare...

Me and my wife have 4 cats ;)

Trump is just heartless
PeeeeeUUUUUUU stinky house much?
Not necessarily. It depends on how you train and take care of your pets. If you have a litter box, you clean it daily and put it somewhere where it airs well, like in the bathroom with a fan or on an enclosed back porch. You don't have any toms who pee in the house. You brush your animals regularly and make sure they are clean. If you have dogs, you bathe them regularly. Your house shouldn't stink even if you have 4 cats. I wouldn't have that many in a small apartment, but in a house it should be okay.

-------

Well I would not want a dog dragging its ass on the carpets, or watching cats spread em and go to town licking themselves....they belong outside

Only a filthy animal would live in a house with carpeting......or wall paper. Hows that strike you ?

Not necessarily. It depends on how you train and take care of your pets. If you have a litter box, you clean it daily and put it somewhere where it airs well, like in the bathroom with a fan or on an enclosed back porch. You don't have any toms who pee in the house. You brush your animals regularly and make sure they are clean. If you have dogs, you bathe them regularly. Your house shouldn't stink even if you have 4 cats. I wouldn't have that many in a small apartment, but in a house it should be okay
I was just giving science rocks a hard time....but you make a great and important point...pets take work and potential pet owners should know that going in...a healthy pet is a well cared for pet... well cared for physically and mentally.
Dog owners!!!!! a barking dog is not fun! When you invite me into your home and you have a bunch of barking dogs in front of me that is not cool! There I feel better now...

Not necessarily. It depends on how you train and take care of your pets. If you have a litter box, you clean it daily and put it somewhere where it airs well, like in the bathroom with a fan or on an enclosed back porch. You don't have any toms who pee in the house. You brush your animals regularly and make sure they are clean. If you have dogs, you bathe them regularly. Your house shouldn't stink even if you have 4 cats. I wouldn't have that many in a small apartment, but in a house it should be okay
I was just giving science rocks a hard time....but you make a great and important point...pets take work and potential pet owners should know that going in...a healthy pet is a well cared for pet... well cared for physically and mentally.
Dog owners!!!!! a barking dog is not fun! When you invite me into your home and you have a bunch of barking dogs in front of me that is not cool! There I feel better now...
I hate barking dogs. My dog almost never barked. People told me when they came by the house and I wasn't home, she would growl, but not bark. She was a big lab, so an intruder would know she was there by her just growling. She worked fine as a guard dog. Her growl was deep and strong, and a potential intruder couldn't see her.

Last edited:

-------

How long are you people going to keep pumping out your fake news stories and expecting folks to believe them? Who the hell is this "adviser" and why don't we have them on record? I'll tell you why... because this is a load of horse shit that never happened. It's just another fake news story concocted by the left-wing media to smear Trump some more.

Here is how this works... they take a factual detail, like the fact that Trump doesn't have any pets... then they find the VP does have pets so they concoct this story out of thin air, supposedly told by anonymous "advisers" and such. Then, their little shitstain minions run around promoting the story as if it's absolute gospel truth.

This is SO pathetic and juvenile.

I hate barking dogs. My dog almost never barked. People told me when they came by the house and I wasn't home, she would growl, but not bark. She was a big lab, so an intruder would know she was there by her just growling. She worked fine as a guard dog. Her growl was deep and strong, and the potential intruder couldn't see her.
I have three dogs...two Yorkie's and one service Sheppard that is actually smarter than myself but interestingly totally submissive to the oldest Yorkie... :dunno:

How long are you people going to keep pumping out your fake news stories and expecting folks to believe them? Who the hell is this "adviser" and why don't we have them on record? ...

Here is how this works... they take a factual detail, like the fact that Trump doesn't have any pets... then they find the VP does have pets so they concoct this story out of thin air, supposedly told by anonymous "advisers" and such. ...
Your comment is so fucking funny. Thank you.

You complain about the story being "fake news" and ask about the advisor's name.

Then you go on in paragraph 2, condemning "unnamed they" who "make up" stories, but YOU offer no sources or links for your information either. Lol...

Not a big deal, but I did find it amusing.

Pets aren't for everybody and it is better that those folks realize it. It's sad to see a pet neglected by its owner.

Love watching videos of soldiers being welcomed home by their kids. This is tops too:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back