Books

The Life Of An American Jew In Racist, Marxist Israel

Thought you might enjoy that book Sunni Man. I haven't read it yet but will.

I'm just glad to find out that others still read.

What a great thread. Thanks. My daughter out of the blue called me the other day and told me how much she appreciated me reading her night after night the Lord of the Rings.

How much it meant to her. Apparently other parents didn't. Tanya really meant how much she loved me reading to her. I know I treasured my mom or my dad reading to me. I never knew though how rare this is.

I hope and pray anyone reading this thread will pick up a book tonight and change a life.

My parents read to me, my grandparents read to me, my older brother and sisters read to me. I read to my little brother, to my little cousins, to the kids I babysat and to my kids. Never read "The Lord of the Rings" to anyone though, that would be tough to do out loud....I did read all of the Narnia Chronicles to my kids though...

I go to Dollar Tree and get them for $1. Latest is book by Bill Russell about Coach Red, a book on FDR and a book by James Baker. All excellent and I have others I have bought there about the wars between Pakistan and India.

Forum List

Back