Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

I assure you that previous presidents had worse examples of poor behaviour and were probably just as human as john mccain.
again, total non-issue. Im ashamed that my side would even bring this kind of gotcha bullshit up in the first place.

boy ya just wanna give shogun a metal...he's practically a boy scout...:rofl:

it's called life.

If your parents have never been raw with each other then I hope you enjoyed your atypical American existence thus far.

it's called life. If your parents have never been raw with each other then I hope you enjoyed your atypical American existence thus far.

isn't it one thang for backwoods country folks out on a bowling trip to lose their cool...

and another for someone who hopes to be leader of the free world to lose his temper in front of reporters in situation where presumably on he'd be on his best behavior?

not if you imagine that both are similarly human. Was Mccain supposed to figure out how to fly and cure cancer on his way to the oval office too?

not if you imagine that both are similarly human. Was Mccain supposed to figure out how to fly and cure cancer on his way to the oval office too?

great point...i mean if we're looking for joe blow to be captain of the universe apparently McSame qualifies...and gee lookie how our current genius and man of the people has worked out sooo very well.

:clap2:

good god...i mean apparently expecting a husband not to call his wife a "CXNT" in public is like expecting a miracle.

again great point shogun...you are really up to speed today.

:razz: :razz: :razz: hey everybody go call your wife a cXnt...tell her shogun said it's ok.

indeed. 'cause, I'm CONFIDENT you've never said as much to your better half.

indeed, this probably means that mccain is a demon from hell. I probably loves nothing more than having his bitchass wife on her back or in the kitchen where women belong.

:rolleyes:

Do you think the CLINTONS have ever been guilty of as much? If yes, then stfu

indeed, this probably means that mccain is a demon from hell. I probably loves nothing more than having his bitchass wife on her back or in the kitchen where women belong."

ya know that reminds me clearly we're been ignoring the effect this issue will have on the wife beater demographic...surely McSame will be gaining a lot of ground there.

thanks for bringing that into the discussion.

Do you think the CLINTONS have ever been guilty of as much? If yes, then stfu

and apparently you are stupid enough to think that if they had it wouldn't be in the news already...dam you are off your game today...

and apparently you are stupid enough to think that if they had it wouldn't be in the news already...dam you are off your game today...

yes.. because reuters has a midget in the bushes with a mocrophone every time bill speaks with Hillary.

:rolleyes:

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter reported that John McCain called his wife Cindy a "c*nt" in front of reporters and witnesses in 1992. Thursday, a Baptist minister at an Iowa townhall meeting gave McCain an opportunity to deny it. McCain refused; you can

try to stay with us chump...

Now that we've chewed that over, here's why I brought it up:

Imagine Bill Clinton or Barack Obama had done the same thing in front of reporters. Does any sane person think the story would have been buried for 16 long years?

There is a reason McCain calls the media his base. Voters need to understand that the media is filtering out negative stories about McCain.

They did the same thing for George W. Bush. And they are doing it now for Bush's Third Term.

reporters with cameras make a candidate less human?

You do realize that you are using a couple whose marital strife is the most well documented personal fuckup is the last 50 years of American politics, yes?

I wonder if Mccains wife would rather be called a C*nt or if she'd rather become the poster girl for the wife of the cum stains president.

yes.. because reuters has a midget in the bushes with a mocrophone every time bill speaks with Hillary.

Hey Shog,

Even if Bill did use the c-word on Hillary, could you really blame him?

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I said it...what all you Hillary-philes gonna do about it? :cool:

Imagine Bill Clinton or Barack Obama had done the same thing in front of reporters. Does any sane person think the story would have been buried for 16 long years?

oh wait you said SANE person..ok...(sorry i'm through now)

clearly, Clinton's marital "respect" didn't get buried for that long.

hmmm.. being called a **** or having the world know that your presidential husband prefers using cigars on fat chicks...

hmmm...

The elitist tag is silly. But I do think they're referring to a way of relating to people. Obama seems more professorial, Hillary more...ok I can have a beer with her (not that that's the gauge of what makes a good president, but that's not what we're talking about) and McCain, well no one's really going to criticize that stuff about him because of the war hero stuff. And probably that's appropriate. They shouldn't have treated John Kerry differently, but, again, that's just my opinion on the subject.

Personally, I want my president to be the smartest person in any room she walks into. ;)

Personally, I want my president to be the smartest person in any room she walks into. ???????????????????????

And that would certainly be the case..............

In any ladies room in the country.......

I'm having a tough time believing that people think calling someone a cnt in front of reporters is not unusual. I'm even having trouble with the concept that it's a common form of address from men.

Forum List

Back