Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

This is just more proof of the temper that McCain has. Old with a temper and with his finger on the button...hhhmmmmm :redface:

This is just more proof of the temper that McCain has. Old with a temper and with his finger on the button...hhhmmmmm :redface:

Yuh, it's even more mystifying that someone of his age would act in this manner. I mean, I can see a teen doing it, but a grown man? Pretty immature, imo.

I'm having a tough time believing that people think calling someone a cnt in front of reporters is not unusual. I'm even having trouble with the concept that it's a common form of address from men.

I'm having the same problems. Perhaps "****" is going the way of "nigga", but haven't noticed that to be so in the different circles I travel in. It seems to me to still be one of the most taboo and "cuntroversial" words in the English language.

Some interesting trivia I found on Wikipedia:

"By Shakespeare's day, the word seems to have become obscene. Although Shakespeare does not use the word explicitly (or with derogatory meaning) in his plays, he still plays with it, using wordplay to sneak it in obliquely. In Act III, Scene 2, of Hamlet, as the castle's residents are settling in to watch the play-within-the-play, Hamlet asks Ophelia, "Lady, shall I lie in your lap?" Ophelia, of course, replies, "No, my lord." Hamlet, feigning shock, says, "Do you think I meant country matters?" Then, to drive home the point that the accent is definitely on the first syllable of country, Shakespeare has Hamlet say, "That's a fair thought, to lie between maids' legs." "

"Its first appearance in the Oxford English Dictionary was in 1972, which cites the word as having been in use since 1230 in what was supposedly a current London street name of "Gropecunte Lane." "

"Interestingly, the word ****, while retaining its original meaning in America, has changed in meaning somewhat in Great Britain in the past thirty years. Where American usage of the word mostly refers to either female anatomy or (in extreme cases) an ill-tempered woman, **** in the UK has attained the status of a gender-neutral insult"

Apparently the dirty word filter thinks "****" is bad enough to deserve editing out. Worse than "fuck" or "shit"

Apparently the dirty word filter thinks it's bad enough to deserve editing out.

Interesting observation.

Asshole, ******, fuck, ****, pussy, shit, motherfucker.

I typed in "c*u*n*t" without the stars, and it was the only word deleted. And McCain used that word on his wife, over nothing, in front of other people.

PS: apologies to anyone offended by any word above. I was just testing the filter.

I'm just observing that in real life anyone that calls their wife a cnt, or their husband a dick, is emotionally retarded.

I was thinking about this and I honestly have never heard either situation in real life. Sure, I've heard it said behind someone's back, but not to anyone's face.

Maybe my parents just raised me right? I would hope that I noticed my marriage was in serious trouble before it came to that point.

I'm just observing that in real life anyone that calls their wife a cnt, or their husband a dick, is emotionally retarded.

I was thinking about this and I honestly have never heard either situation in real life. Sure, I've heard it said behind someone's back, but not to anyone's face.

Maybe my parents just raised me right? I would hope that I noticed my marriage was in serious trouble before it came to that point.

According to British usage, it's okay to use that term for a man. In which case I think McCain is one for calling his wife one.

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter reported that John McCain called his wife Cindy a "c*nt" in front of reporters and witnesses in 1992. Thursday, a Baptist minister at an Iowa townhall meeting gave McCain an opportunity to deny it. McCain refused; you can watch it here.

Schecter's book broke three stories about McCain: the c*nt story, McCain's physical brawl with indicted GOP Congressman Rick Renzi, and McCain's efforts to get former Common Cause President Chellie Pingree fired over a policy dispute regarding McCain-Feingold. McCain falsely denied the second and third stories, but several witnesses have backed them up.

Given the loaded nature of the question, I would expect McCain to forcefully deny the allegation if it were not true. Instead, McCain complained about the profane quality of his own language, and refused to answer.

Most shocking of all, the minister was removed from the meeting by police and Secret Service, and questioned by Secret Service agents before being released. Apparently, America has become a fascist state where citizens are held for interrogation if they ask uncomfortable questions of political candidates.

Another regarding the 'minister':

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2008/05/such-language-f.html

...From the HuffPo:

Parrish, an ordained Baptist minister who holds a master's degree in political science...

...The former Joe Biden campaign worker stressed he is very concerned about the Republican presidential nominee's temperament.

The Marty Parrish blog profile to which I linked says Marty is 45, has a Masters in Political Science from Arkansas State University, owned a technology business, and worked for Joe Biden. Seems like a good fit, except that no where in the educational background or interest is their a mention of his being a minister. [In this interview he is described as handing out anti-McCaon leaflets, lets there is some doubt as to whether he is a concerned Republican and not a Dem plant.]

Here we go:

Interests:
Racquetball Scuba Flying Music Piano Women Books Politics History Writing Psychology Sociology Anthropology Neuropsychology Current Events Airplanes Porsche 928 Orwell 1984 Movies SuperVikings Football Swimming

And a screenshot:

Martyparrish

MY TIRED EYES (OR SOMETHING): Well, now Mr. Parrish's blog and profile include the information that he is

Licensed, First Baptist Church, West Memphis, Arkansas, Minister of the Gospel, 1980.

How did I miss that? And how did the Google cache, which seems to be from mid-march, also miss it? And why does a Google search on these two phrases - "Marty Parrish" "Minister of the Gospel, 1980" - come up blank?

Maybe I missed it last night and Google missed it last month, maybe he updated it. Whatever - he would have been licensed at about age 18, right out of High School. I know nothing of Baptist practices - is "licensed" the same as "ordained" (the HuffPo description)?

Posted by Tom Maguire on May 01, 2008 |

blah, blah, blah ,blah, oh who the fuck gives a crap.

He was described as a minister by my source and as a licensed Baptist minister here. Who (other than a total imbecile) cares about his background or motives? He's not the one running for president.

The extent to which you ignore McCain's reaction and focus on the history of the person who asked the question reflects nothing but your desire to distract from the questions regarding McCain's nasty temper. Character assassination may be the GOP weapon of choice, but those tactics are just another reason America has gotten sick of you.

He was described as a minister by my source and as a licensed Baptist minister here. Who (other than a total imbecile) cares about his background or motives? He's not the one running for president.

The extent to which you ignore McCain's reaction and focus on the history of the person who asked the question reflects nothing but your desire to distract from the questions regarding McCain's nasty temper. Character assassination may be the GOP weapon of choice, but those tactics are just another reason America has gotten sick of you.

Cute use of quote function, fuktard.

I'm just observing that in real life anyone that calls their wife a cnt, or their husband a dick, is emotionally retarded. I was thinking about this and I honestly have never heard either situation in real life. Sure, I've heard it said behind someone's back, but not to anyone's face. Maybe my parents just raised me right? I would hope that I noticed my marriage was in serious trouble before it came to that point.

time for another boy scout award.

jesus christ it's just a word...emotionally retarded? try not wrapped up in nativity.

it's not the use of the word that should be an issue.

it's the use of the word in front of reporters and possibly the context.

but really i suspect it was totally harmless and was said in jest...she made fun of his baldying ass and he called a her c*unt.

big whoop is right.

good grief ya know i want president who isn't afraid of words or silly p.c. morality.

now if it was said maliciously that's another issue.

Im glad we live in a day and age where even bastards can make father jokes.

Interesting observation.

Asshole, ******, fuck, ****, pussy, shit, motherfucker.

I typed in "c*u*n*t" without the stars, and it was the only word deleted. And McCain used that word on his wife, over nothing, in front of other people.

PS: apologies to anyone offended by any word above. I was just testing the filter.

Well...

Usmessageboard deems "c*nt" to be the coup de grace of all dirty words. Let's shackle McCain up and throw him in Leavenworth.

time for another boy scout award.

jesus christ it's just a word...emotionally retarded? try not wrapped up in nativity.

it's not the use of the word that should be an issue.

it's the use of the word in front of reporters and possibly the context.

but really i suspect it was totally harmless and was said in jest...she made fun of his baldying ass and he called a her c*unt.

big whoop is right.

good grief ya know i want president who isn't afraid of words or silly p.c. morality.

now if it was said maliciously that's another issue.

You are entitled to your own opinion. In the same breath he called her a trollop. If that's the kind of man you want it looks like you're in good company.

In the same breath he called her a trollop. If that's the kind of man you want it looks like you're in good company.

oh now...stop the presses. THE T-Word? boy that changes everything.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back