Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

i take it you are a single man? When a man calls his wife a c*nt, its beyond the typical name calling. I have been married forever my husband has said a lot of thing but the would never call me that. shows the man's lack of respect for his money.

...according to your family dynamic... and your opinon of the word.

now, would you like to tell me how your personal example is a universal standard?

talk to me after you've won the medals he did....

til then.. buncha trash (or did you actually listen to the lying swiftboaters?)

His proudest medal is probably the fact that John Kerry has his photo honorbly displayed in the "War Protestors Hall of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City". That tells me just how much he supported his fellow soldiers during war time. The Vietnemese communists LOVE Kerry for his support of their efforts during the Vietnam War.

That tells me all I need to know,I don't regard a bunch of democartic partisan talking points as "truth".

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter reported that John McCain called his wife Cindy a "c*nt" in front of reporters and witnesses in 1992. Thursday, a Baptist minister at an Iowa townhall meeting gave McCain an opportunity to deny it. McCain refused; you can watch it here.

Schecter's book broke three stories about McCain: the c*nt story, McCain's physical brawl with indicted GOP Congressman Rick Renzi, and McCain's efforts to get former Common Cause President Chellie Pingree fired over a policy dispute regarding McCain-Feingold. McCain falsely denied the second and third stories, but several witnesses have backed them up.

Given the loaded nature of the question, I would expect McCain to forcefully deny the allegation if it were not true. Instead, McCain complained about the profane quality of his own language, and refused to answer.

Most shocking of all, the minister was removed from the meeting by police and Secret Service, and questioned by Secret Service agents before being released. Apparently, America has become a fascist state where citizens are held for interrogation if they ask uncomfortable questions of political candidates.

So if Obama must agree with everything Rev. Wright says, does that mean John McCain's priest also agrees that Cindy McCain is a F'ing Cumt?

It's funny that libs call anyone they don't understand stupid, when really they're just pointing out how ignorant they are themselves.

i take it you are a single man? When a man calls his wife a c*nt, its beyond the typical name calling. I have been married forever my husband has said a lot of thing but the would never call me that. shows the man's lack of respect for his money.

Perhaps if he is married, he calls his wife that all the time. No Big Deal. What a guy!

...according to your family dynamic... and your opinon of the word.

now, would you like to tell me how your personal example is a universal standard?

well since it the weekend lets try a little experiment...if you are married...go where you wife is and call her a c*unt.

If not just call some random woman one today and lets see what your personal experience with the word is.

strollingbones

I'm totally amazed at how many Con men in cyberspace seem to think calling a wife, a sister, a mother, the c-word is no big deal.

I think you're right. Most of these Cons are single, or have never dated a normal woman. Calling your wife the c-word is beyond the pale. And, I'm even more amazed when I read cyber Con women condoning or excusing this sort of language on a female spouse. Stockholm syndrome alert!

As for calling his wife a C*nt, so what?

I guess that's the way you talk to your wife, retired?

I say it is a big so fukking what. If he can't control his temper in public by saying that to his wife, he isn't much of a man.

If a dem did it you would be all over it. Hippo.

If a "nasty temper" is the worst thing anyone comes up with against McCain, I'll count us lucky to have him as a president.

Unfotunately, its not the worse thing.
ps. mccain calling his wife a fucking cu*t is the perfect example of how the gop only cares about human life before it is born. after we are born, we are all fucking cu*ts to them.

I assure you that previous presidents had worse examples of poor behaviour and were probably just as human as john mccain.

again, total non-issue. Im ashamed that my side would even bring this kind of gotcha bullshit up in the first place.

come on, it is not nice to call your money mean names.

Forum List

Back