Bombshell: U.S. government questioned Obama citizenship

they did have an answer

"The person in question is a United States citizen by virtue of his birth in Honolulu, Hawaii, Aug. 4, 1961. He is living with the applicants' spouse in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is considered the applicant's step-child, within the meaning of Sec. 101(b)(1)(B), of the act, by virtue of the marriage of the applicant to the child's mother on March 5, 1965."

Read more: Bombshell: U.S. government questioned Obama citizenship Bombshell: U.S. government questioned Obama citizenship

the whole article is bs, until you get to the part i just posted

I think most people know that World Net Daily has been going nuts on Obama's citizenship qualification since 2008. It's an agenda and obsession for these folks.

And it's been driving those who wish they wouldn't nuts, because like it or not, they do come up with the facts. So again, if you can find anything they've come up with to be wrong, point it out. Otherwise I'd say they're pretty damn credible.

Yeah, like all those phony Kenyan birth certificates they have printed only to have them deemed fake.
If WND had put in as much effort in checking out the fake Kenyan birth certificates as it has on trying to prove Obama isn't a legit citizen, the fakes wouldn't of been even considered to post.

Forum List

Back