HAARP gets noticed in recent tornados in the US

I take it there isn't a conspiratard theory you won't embrace wholeheartedly despite the fact you have to be a brain dead moron to swallow all the claims. So where is the radiation you're pretending is being rained down upon the US? Oh wait. You're just a conspiratard follower. You're not exactly in a position to answer any questions, are you. :lol:

I take it there isn't a conspiratard theory you won't embrace wholeheartedly despite the fact you have to be a brain dead moron to swallow all the claims. So where is the radiation you're pretending is being rained down upon the US? Oh wait. You're just a conspiratard follower. You're not exactly in a position to answer any questions, are you. :lol:

lol! Just putting it out there genius. Glad to know how you really feel though! :lol:

"HAARP"...Leave it to the feds to create such an awkward anagram for "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". If they substituted the word "theory" for the word "program" and included the important word "frequency" in the anagram they would have come up with something like "FAART" which more accurately describes the agency.

So why is it you can't respond to "where is all the radiation you claim is out there"? Radiation from the plant in Japan is VERY easy to trace in extremely minute quantities, yet there hasn't been an influx of radiation as your link claimed. So either you're a lying fuck or.... you have evidence of massive amounts of radiation that nobody else seems to know about. :lol:

So why is it you can't respond to "where is all the radiation you claim is out there"? Radiation from the plant in Japan is VERY easy to trace in extremely minute quantities, yet there hasn't been an influx of radiation as your link claimed. So either you're a lying fuck or.... you have evidence of massive amounts of radiation that nobody else seems to know about. :lol:

Sorry im trying to keep from being trolled by you on every post i make...forgive me if I dont respond to your dumbass questions. Heres your fucking evidence of massive radiation though...being the genius that you are im sure you can put 2 and 2 together.

http://zardoz.nilu.no/~flexpart/fpinteractive/plots/?C=M;O=D

Well, since your link was meaningless (a directory full of gif images), I did some research on my own. One of the best indicators of radiation is to test the milk supply. Since cattle eat grass which collects contaminants, it is an excellent indicator for radiation exposure.

Milk samples

Wow. Imagine that! Some radioactive isotopes were seen in a few locations, but the vast majority of isotopes were not detected! And the detected amounts were thousands of times below harmful levels. :lol:

Once again the Aussie wannabe is exposed as a lying fuck who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit him on the ass.

Run away from the truth, conspiratard! :lol: It's what you're good at, right? Why can't you explain the complete lack of radioactive isotopes you and your links claimed were being rained down on America by HAARP?

As for your video, now loud noises are caused by HAARP all the way up in the arctic? :lol: Keep dreamin, ya nut!

Run away from the truth, conspiratard! :lol: It's what you're good at, right? Why can't you explain the complete lack of radioactive isotopes you and your links claimed were being rained down on America by HAARP?

As for your video, now loud noises are caused by HAARP all the way up in the arctic? :lol: Keep dreamin, ya nut!

Its almost like these conspiracy dumbasses live in a cartoon world where there needn't be a motive for any action.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9esaRTBJ4]YouTube - HAARP: Lessons for April/May 2011*Please repost this message to the public*[/ame]

So now every time there is a storm, fucktard aussie wannabies are going to be claiming it is HAARP in action. :lol: Apparently they've never read the story about the boy who cried wolf.

How fucking ignorant can these conspiratards get? Nobody knows for sure. Every time I think they've bottomed out as far as ignorance goes, they prove me wrong by claiming something even MORE ignorant. :lol:

I also love how they wrap themselves in the flag and pretend that by spreading fear and discord that they are somehow being patriotic or good citizens. These are the same kind of lame shits that scream fire in a crowded theater just for kicks.

I heard HAARP created the actual tremors that caused the plates to shift instigating the Japanese Earthquake-Tsunami.......hummm let me double check that in my CMCC..(conspiracy monitoring command center) BRB..:eusa_shhh:

curseqf1.jpg

I heard HAARP created the actual tremors that caused the plates to shift instigating the Japanese Earthquake-Tsunami.......hummm let me double check that in my CMCC..(conspiracy monitoring command center) BRB..:eusa_shhh:

curseqf1.jpg

Oh shit, you forgot to cover your monitors..........

Forum List

Back