Bombshell: U.S. government questioned Obama citizenship

If Obama was not a Naturalized US Citizen, then why did all the candidates (democrats & republicans alike) running for president not out him? They checked his passport records, birth certificate & everything else they could think of & they came up with zip, nada, nothing.

If Obama was not a Naturalized US Citizen, then why did all the candidates (democrats & republicans alike) running for president not out him? They checked his passport records, birth certificate & everything else they could think of & they came up with zip, nada, nothing.

You can get all that stuff from Mexicans in Latino neighborghoods. It's his loyalty to the American people we want to be sure about.

I don't think Obama can be loyal to anything or anybody. It's just not in his 'constitution' to be so. He is for Obama first and foremost.

:clap2::clap2:

Clearly, they knew back when he was 5 that he would one day be president. Republicans are almost physic when it comes to stuff like that. Too bad they didn't know where Bin Laden was. Or did they? Hmmm.

One ridiculous conspiracy deserves another.

I thought this was settled.

LA RAZA has video of Obama buying fake IDs from a Mexican street vendor in Latino controlled Chicago.

He is being blackmailed to give all of Mexico free citizenships or the video will be exposed.

I don't think Obama can be loyal to anything or anybody. It's just not in his 'constitution' to be so. He is for Obama first and foremost.

Were that true..why run for President? He's was making more in the private sector as an author. But even if you have any sort of answer for that..why run twice? One term insures that he's set for life with out that hassels of a second term.

Were that true..why run for President? He's was making more in the private sector as an author. But even if you have any sort of answer for that..why run twice? One term insures that he's set for life with out that hassels of a second term.

Bullshit. His books only started to sell after he declared, and have rocketed since. He was NOT a best selling author before he got the Presidency. Let's at least remain factually accurate about his 'success'.

Also, from what I understand, reports of his ability to walk on water, turn water into wine and raise the dead are also exaggerated.

Clearly, they knew back when he was 5 that he would one day be president. Republicans are almost physic when it comes to stuff like that. Too bad they didn't know where Bin Laden was. Or did they? Hmmm.

One ridiculous conspiracy deserves another.
"physic". :lol:
You want Conspiracy Theories? Google what Madeline Albright and John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) said about Bin Laden in about 2002 then come back here and discuss it.

Yeah thats why he took those high paying jobs right out of the top college in the nation huh?

Yeah thats why he took those high paying jobs right out of the top college in the nation huh?
His first job in 1983 was at Business International Corp which was a cover organization for the CIA:
Business International Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't know too much about Barry do you?

I think most people know that World Net Daily has been going nuts on Obama's citizenship qualification since 2008. It's an agenda and obsession for these folks.

And it's been driving those who wish they wouldn't nuts, because like it or not, they do come up with the facts. So again, if you can find anything they've come up with to be wrong, point it out. Otherwise I'd say they're pretty damn credible.

Bullshit. His books only started to sell after he declared, and have rocketed since. He was NOT a best selling author before he got the Presidency. Let's at least remain factually accurate about his 'success'.

Also, from what I understand, reports of his ability to walk on water, turn water into wine and raise the dead are also exaggerated.

:lol:

He was hugely successfully from the start.

And again..even if you are correct. Why run again? If he wasn't interested in helping his country..and just in it from himself..it would make absolutely no sense. It's a lousy job which tears people apart. Even GW Bush, who cruised through his first term, aged like crazy when he had to run the show in his second term. Obama's not aging well at all. It seriously looks like the job has taken it's toll in three years.

Forum List

Back