BOMBSHELL REPORT: IRS Targeted ‘Icky’ Conservative Groups

Wow, so now the standard of scandal is "indictments"? The Libs are unhinged. They claim Bush tortured people. I dont see any indictments there.

I'd love to see you take this stance about the lack of indictments in other places such as recent events.

But I understand...this one effects you so its important and stuff lol

Huh. That doesnt make sense, even for you
They unfairly targeted tea party groups. They admitted as much. Now we know that everything the administration has said about it is a lie. It was not a group of low level employees in Cincinnati. It was notlimited in scope. It did not start with a Republican appointee in the legal department. It did not show there was not a smidgen o corruption.
We know Democrats in the Senate and House were leaning on the IRS to disrupt TP groups. We know Lerner was under tremendous pressure to "do something" about them. It is obvious the pressure came from those Democrats in the House and Senate, and possibly the White House. We know Lerner lied. We know Koskinen lied, both under oath.
Only troglodyte idiots like you, Joe, think everything was fine.

We know that Bigfoot went water-skiing pulled by the Loch Ness Monster.

big-foot-loch-ness.jpg

You guys have been making accusations for two years, and all you got are some out of context e-mails.

Huh. That doesnt make sense, even for you
They unfairly targeted tea party groups. They admitted as much. Now we know that everything the administration has said about it is a lie. It was not a group of low level employees in Cincinnati. It was notlimited in scope. It did not start with a Republican appointee in the legal department. It did not show there was not a smidgen o corruption.
We know Democrats in the Senate and House were leaning on the IRS to disrupt TP groups. We know Lerner was under tremendous pressure to "do something" about them. It is obvious the pressure came from those Democrats in the House and Senate, and possibly the White House. We know Lerner lied. We know Koskinen lied, both under oath.
Only troglodyte idiots like you, Joe, think everything was fine.

We know that Bigfoot went water-skiing pulled by the Loch Ness Monster.

big-foot-loch-ness.jpg

You guys have been making accusations for two years, and all you got are some out of context e-mails.
Yeah, declaring defeat I see.

Sadly, i don't expect much to come of this. If this Nation was serious about the rule of law, arrests and prosecutions would have already been made. This President has abused his power on many fronts. He clearly used the IRS to attack his political rivals. He should be Impeached, and then arrested & prosecuted.

Sadly, i don't expect much to come of this. If this Nation was serious about the rule of law, arrests and prosecutions would have already been made. This President has abused his power on many fronts. He clearly used the IRS to attack his political rivals. He should be Impeached, and then arrested & prosecuted.

I'm sorry, did we send all the Teabaggers and Libertarians to Gitmo and torture them?

Oh, boo-hoo, they made me prove I was really a social welfare agency when I claimed to be a social welfare agency.

Except no one thnks that. Everyone, including the IRS, believes they unfairly targeted conservative groups.
You'll need more believable propaganda to be taken seriously.

You mean they admit they used bad methodology... not that they were wrong in enforcing the law.

No, they were wrong in enforcing the law. They knew that what they were doing is illegal. You'd have to be suffering from brain damage not to know that.

Kind of like when cops pull over black people, because statistically, they commit more crimes. They shouldn't do it, but they should stop crimes.

Cops don't do that. They pull people over because of their suspicious behavior. The idea that cops are out to persecute black people is simply absurd. A lot of cops are black people.

What does the Law, (statute) say about what C4's are and what tax benefits and anonymity benefits are given to C4's for being primarily Charities? Look it up... what do you think according to the Law of the land, C4's are suppose to represent?

Tell us how ThinkProgress.org and MediaMatters.org comply with those regulations if the TEA part groups don't.

Cops don't do that. They pull people over because of their suspicious behavior. The idea that cops are out to persecute black people is simply absurd. A lot of cops are black people.

Yeah, I got a black friend who tells me he gets pulled over at least once a month. They even have a term for it. "DWB" Driving while Black.

Yeah, every liberal has one black friend who gets hassled by the cops.

I'm sorry, did we send all the Teabaggers and Libertarians to Gitmo and torture them?

Oh, boo-hoo, they made me prove I was really a social welfare agency when I claimed to be a social welfare agency.

Is MediaMatters a social welfare group?

Is MediaMatters a social welfare group?

do they specifically advocate for specific candidates? Or are they exactly what they say their are, a media watchdog group?

None of the TEA Party groups advocate for specific candidates.

You're shooting blanks so far.

In either event, their 501(c)4 status was resolved years ago.

How convenient. So we can't apply the same standard now that was applied to them. It's OK if they broke the law since they weren't enforcing it then. Is that what you're saying?

Hmmm, no, they admitted they were targeting TEA party groups, which is against the law.

Actually, it was against the law for Tea Party groups to claim to be Social Welfare Agencies to hide their donors.

It's kind of like whining I didn't have a search warrant when I busted your meth lab!

If the cops don't have a warrant, then a judge throws the case out.

How convenient. So we can't apply the same standard now that was applied to them. It's OK if they broke the law since they weren't enforcing it then. Is that what you're saying?

I'm saying that before the batshit crazy that was the Citizen's United Decision, no one was going to try to do what the Teabaggers did after 2008.

Citizen's United opened the doors to creating these kinds of groups, and then left it up to the IRS to figure out which ones were really political groups and which ones were really social welfare agencies.

Hmmm, no, they admitted they were targeting TEA party groups, which is against the law.

Actually, it was against the law for Tea Party groups to claim to be Social Welfare Agencies to hide their donors.

It's kind of like whining I didn't have a search warrant when I busted your meth lab!

If the cops don't have a warrant, then a judge throws the case out.

Which doesn't mean you weren't making Crystal Meth. That's my point.

The initial wrong is the Teabaggers trying to defraud the IRS to hide their donors. The IRS instead of doing what they should have done, put on extra bodies and extra manhours to make the case stick that they were abusing the code, took shortcuts like if you put things like "Tea Party" or "Patriot" in your title, you were more likely to be one of these loons who is upset Obama Cut your taxes.

I'm saying that before the batshit crazy that was the Citizen's United Decision, no one was going to try to do what the Teabaggers did after 2008.

Citizen's United opened the doors to creating these kinds of groups, and then left it up to the IRS to figure out which ones were really political groups and which ones were really social welfare agencies.
Actually none of thayt is true.
Those groups existed long before CU. CU merely said that such groups could run political ads. The IRS already had regs in place for the different types of groups.

Forum List

Back