Bombshell Lawsuit Claims FBI Knowingly Hid Evidence from Congress of Explosives Used on 9/11

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters

so ask yourself, what were the NYFD trained to do, especially after witness to an attack?

~S~
Um no he did not

The CIA has no such authority nor the power to enforce it if they tried.

The planes were under computerized control.

Back then, it was hard for folks to comprehend, since drones were in it's infancy. Today, folks would by like. . . duh. . .

Pilots for truth have all said that no human could do those maneuvers.
Pilots for truth are not pilots much like arthitects and engineers for truth are not architects or engineers.

They performed no unusual maneuvers and anyone with minimal pilot training could do what they did. FLying straight at something in front of the 0pplane is not a difficult maneuver.

Pilots for truth are not pilots much like arthitects and engineers for truth are not architects or engineers.

They performed no unusual maneuvers and anyone with minimal pilot training could do what they did. FLying straight at something in front of the 0pplane is not a difficult maneuver.

Wrong

There is massive evidence that the planes were hijacked and none whatsoever that explosives were used.
5gz730.gif

Um no he did not

The CIA has no such authority nor the power to enforce it if they tried.

~S~

Donald Trump promised in his election campaign to expose the truth about 9/11 but Trump has since aligned himself with a principal suspect, Saudi Arabia demonstrating again that money talks and bullshit walks.

It is certainly time for all the information and evidence to be publicly exposed to allow analysis and scrutiny by experts and the public.

Bombshell Lawsuit Claims FBI Knowingly Hid Evidence from Congress of Explosives Used on 9/11

This is crock from beginning to end.

Yeah the shills thattroll here everyday who insist it was a plane that hit the pentagon always ignore that truth that The most expert pilots in the world have said that its impossible For an airliner to make all those incredible moves it made in the air.

I am a pilot, the airliners made no unusual or impossible maneuvers.

~S~
ASll uninformed opinion with no evidence.

and you felt the need to talk about something posted over a year ago. :cuckoo: The best pilots in the world at pilots fir 9/11 truth disagree with your babble,who should I listen to,the best pilots in the world at that site or you,hmmm that’s a tough one. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

as always you lose.stick to a topic you know something about if you want to discusss government corruption thst being the virus hoax and the stolen election.two topics you don’t have to resort to babble.

this is from that old site which got taken down years ago to no surprise fir telling the truth,here is part of it as it reads from back then.

As Robert Balsamo,co founder of pilots fir 9/11 truth,observes “the information in the NSTB documents does not support,and in some instances factually contradicts,the official government position that American Airlines flight 77 struck the pentagon on the morning of sept 11th 2001.” The study was signed by 15 professional pilots with extensive military and commercial carrier experience.

Pilot Robert Balsamo and those other 15 professional military and commercial pilots have far more credibility than your babble does. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl::itsok: Stick with the virus hoax and the stolen election,two topics where you don’t suffer a major ass beating from.lol

Last edited:
Strange westall did not want to look at this.seems to have an obsession over just me.

I've looked at it. I'm also a pilot. I have the ability to think for myself. I can tell you that the maneuvers the airplanes made were easy.

I've looked at it. I'm also a pilot. I have the ability to think for myself. I can tell you that the maneuvers the airplanes made were easy.
Babble big time when you can’t counter facts,bs these pilots unlike you have credibility,again you need to stick to those other topics that you know something about about,you are not a pilot of a major airliner,THEY are,those expert pilots of AIRLINERS have said the kind of manuvers that those planes allegedly did are impossible fir an airliner to do,the people at the airport center knew that which is why they said they thought it was a jet cause only a jet could have performed those fears,not an airliner.those pilots have credibility and know what they are talking about,,you do not.your just babbling.give it up with babble.nobody’s listening to your bs

Last edited:
Don't be silly. As a pilot I can quite easily see what the aircraft are doing. You don't need to be an airline pilot to figure it out.

I fly race planes. They don't. Guess what, they can hop into the cockpit, and after getting checked out they can fly it. Maybe not as fast as me, but they can still fly it.

The same goes for an airliner. I have a multi engine rating and after being checked out in the cockpit I can legally fly it.

I just don't care to because they are big, and slow.

Strange westall did not want to look at this.seems to have an obsession over just me.

Honestly? What boggles my mind, is the number of folks on this site, that refuse to really look deeply into the players that were behind the tragedy of 9/11, that are always behind that corruption and the obvious corrupt election of 2020.

They were both, what Dr. Peter Dale Scott would refer to as Deep Events.

Now, 9/11 was, and is, a far easier Deep Event to pull off, and then hide, and then brainwash folks into believing an alternate reality about, just as they have been fooling folks about, than the reality of this COVID. It's actual excess death rates and lethality, and the real need to seize power and sovereignty from the people, and strip us of our liberty is non-sense. Same too, the suppression of facts about the election? GTFO. Yet? They readily accept this 9/11 narrative, and don't look into the players behind the 9/11 report, their conflicts of interest, or who benefited.

It boggles my mind that folks can't see they are all connected yet.

If anyone feels strongly that the election of 2020 was a sham, but believes the corporate media and the government, 100% about what they told you about 9/11? They need to do some serious soul searching.

. . .and the reverse is true, but I don't see much of that. I am sure there are some lefties out there that believe 9/11 was an inside job, but believe the election was legit. :rolleyes:

THIS is the primary reason why I don't believe Trump is serious about the election, nor why the Deep State is worried about having Biden's election overturned. The public is too dumb.

I mean hell, go back and watch Corbett's 9/11 documentary, the 9/11 Trillions, and you will see, it really is all about the Financialization of the entire system. A lot of those same folks had links to the Lincoln Project, and the PNAC. . "The Project for the New American Century." They were more instrumental for Trump's electoral loss, and the Courts constant ruling of "no standing," and these folks hold sway over all the professional associations and the American BAR.

The whole system is corrupt, and everyone is worried about their own slice of pie. Thus, we get a senile old puppet that Wall-Street can give orders to, even if it means we are now in a symbiotic relationship with China as the entire world circles the drain.

Last edited:
Don't be silly. As a pilot I can quite easily see what the aircraft are doing. You don't need to be an airline pilot to figure it out.

I fly race planes. They don't. Guess what, they can hop into the cockpit, and after getting checked out they can fly it. Maybe not as fast as me, but they can still fly it.

The same goes for an airliner. I have a multi engine rating and after being checked out in the cockpit I can legally fly it.

I just don't care to because they are big, and slow.

Cyber Hijacking: From MH370 to 9/11​

Mar 19, 2014

Did you know the NYFD was under gag order?

hmmmmm.......

~S~
Almost everyone left who knows anything officially....signs a non-disclosure agreement or else they generally disappear in some way.

Don't forget the implications of people dying from cancers caused by nanothermite particles ....

Still.......Nobody will ever be held accountable...... these people will start ww3 before they ever get caught.

Last edited:
Almost everyone left who knows anything officially....signs a non-disclosure agreement or else they generally disappear in some way.

Don't forget the implications of people dying from cancers caused by nanothermite particles ....

Still.......Nobody will ever be held accountable...... these people will start ww3 before they ever get caught.

You are a fucking liar.

You cannot produce any evidence of any such NDAs You pulled that claim out of your fat ass

But that is normal as YOU NEVER produce evidence

Forum List

Back