Bolsheviks

One that you couldn't bring yourself to read because you're a willfully ignorant fool.
The peasants had no need of gold?

no_shit.jpg

No, they didn't. What could they buy with it? No peasants had a use for it, no bolshevik would let them live if they found them with it, so no, they had no need for gold.
Well, I have to say, never heard of any human anywhere turning down gold in preference for salt. But hey, these are the people who get swallowed by fish and then vomited out on the beach three days later alive, so, who knows? If you believe it, that's good enough for Sunday School.

No, it's a fact. The family name was Stoloroff. They were aids to the Czar, and fled like every other member of the household.
The last Tsar was murdered in 1918. So if they were fleeing aides, they had to be at least 20 years old, which would make them 120 years old now. You know some 120-year-olds, do you?

Wow. You really ARE stupid. No, dumbass, I am 70 years old. i met the grandfather when he was in his 70's and I was in my 20's.
So, in the late 60s, you met an old Jew who said he had to flee the Bolsheviks because he was a Jew, huh? I'm calling bullshit.

Here's what you wrote: "I know Jews who escaped the bolsheviks, and had they been caught they would have been murdered for being Jews." If you had really met a seventy-year-old man 50 years ago and wanted to mention him now, you wouldn't say "I know Jews who..." You would say, "I once met a Jew..." or "I used to know a Jew..." or "I knew Jews..."

Not only that, but the party changed its name to Communist Party after the coup d'etat of 1917, and eventually only the original party members were referred to as "Bolsheviks" or "Old Bolsheviks". The Russian people reacted to the Jewish Bolshevik slaughter predictably: they caught anti-Semitism from their drinking water, but the backlash against the Jews didn't percolate up to the party leaders until after WWII when the first mass executions of specifically Jews took place--thirty years after the first mass executions of white Christians began. By that time no one was a "bolshevik". So, no, no Jew would have told you that he had to escape Russia because the Bolsheviks were going to kill him for being a Jew.

I suspect you are the moderator who keeps deleting my posts and moving my threads. And now you are lying to try to undermine my arguments. What gives with you, old man? Are you looking for a pat on the head from Shlomo, or what?
ha ha those sneaky Jews control this forum through their moderators. :eusa_dance:
no_shit.jpg
Maybe Westwall is Mossad code for Western Wall? :2up:

One that you couldn't bring yourself to read because you're a willfully ignorant fool.
The peasants had no need of gold?

no_shit.jpg

No, they didn't. What could they buy with it? No peasants had a use for it, no bolshevik would let them live if they found them with it, so no, they had no need for gold.
Well, I have to say, never heard of any human anywhere turning down gold in preference for salt. But hey, these are the people who get swallowed by fish and then vomited out on the beach three days later alive, so, who knows? If you believe it, that's good enough for Sunday School.
Context is everything.

We have no proof he even existed.
The Talmud has about a dozen of them.
The name Yeshua may have been intended to indicate a rebel.

And yet, Jesus followers for the last 1,000 years, along with Muslims, have wrought the most violence the world has even experienced.

And I appreciate you displaying the fact that you have zero knowledge of the context of those Biblical episodes.
Cruelty to a fool is mercy to a wise person.
Nothing rivals what the Bolsheviks did.

So, you deny God incinerated cities?
Of course God incinerated the 5 cities in the Plain of Sodom.
You can now tell me why.
'Cuz the boys was suckin' dick. Your God is like those ISIS guys beheading gays, or those Iranians hanging male teenagers caught buggering each other. But He's God, so He gets to incinerate E'ERbody! Got MY vote for "Diety of the Eternity"!
Incorrect...read the entire chapter and explain.
And by the way, God did not incinerate everybody; that's why you're here.

I didn't say He incinerated everybody, I said He incinerated whole cities. Why are Jews such slippery debaters? It's like you don't care about the truth.
And I asked you why.
Find every reference in the Jewish Scriptures and piece it together and then get back to me.

Forum List

Back