Boehner: The US Should Be More Like France -- When It Comes To Nuclear Eneergy

Are you for your tax dollars going to pay for nuclear energy?
Yes.
Gee.....I thought you "conservatives" were AGAINST saddling your children/grandchildren with debt YOU incurred??!!!!

:eusa_eh:

April 25, 2006

"The cost of nuclear energy is promoted as being about 2 cents per KWh, while that produced by gas is 4 cents per KWh, and by oil, hydro-electric and wind power 7 cents per KWh. Thus expressed, nuclear energy appears to be considerably the least expensive. But that cost is based only on operating expenses and does not include the expenses of the construction of the nuclear power plant, its maintenance and management of radioactive waste, and finally the dismantling of the plant at the end of its productive cycle."

Wankin.gif

Last edited:
What makes you think I'm conservative? Other than the fact I disagree with you on this point that is.

Facts are facts, Nuclear energy is ready to go, has some pretty safe and efficient designs on the table, and could help us meet the rising desire for energy in a safer, cleaner, and more environmentally sound way than Wind or Solar currently can. So let's get on this.

Forum List

Back