Boehner: President Obama Should Lead, Not Cast Blame

The American people know who is fucking us over right now. Ya'll that live in the Fox bubble might not because Fox is paid to tell you it is all the President's fault...but the rest of America knows better.

If we go over the cliff, Republicans will (rightfully) be blamed.

Can their approval go lower than 18%? I think we just might get to see it.

With Reid in control of the Senate, there is no telling how low Congress' rating can go!

What's life like in that Fox bubble? Air seems stale...

You either 1) don't know that Congress' approval rating is always low, or 2) that Congress consists of both the House and Senate or 3) Harry Reid has destroyed our ability to function via the time tested give-and-take budget process.

Being the ignorant fuck that you are, it is quite possible 'all the above' would apply.

The American people know who is fucking us over right now. Ya'll that live in the Fox bubble might not because Fox is paid to tell you it is all the President's fault...but the rest of America knows better.

So Republicans should get the blame but the Democrats shouldn't?
you people are sheep

The Republicans WILL get the blame, period. It is the Republicans that signed their life over to Grover Norquist, not the Democrats.

I think the part you're missing is that the majority of American people agree with the Democrats tax plan, not the GOP's. Oh, and the President recently won re-election by a pretty big margin.

With Reid in control of the Senate, there is no telling how low Congress' rating can go!

You either 1) don't know that Congress' approval rating is always low, or 2) that Congress consists of both the House and Senate or 3) Harry Reid has destroyed our ability to function via the time tested give-and-take budget process.

Being the ignorant fuck that you are, it is quite possible 'all the above' would apply.

:clap2: I was waiting for her to insert her foot in her mouth and let her know that Congress has two chambers.

you people are sheep

The Republicans WILL get the blame, period. It is the Republicans that signed their life over to Grover Norquist, not the Democrats.

I think the part you're missing is that the majority of American people agree with the Democrats tax plan, not the GOP's. Oh, and the President recently won re-election by a pretty big margin.

no the majority of the people do not agree...that is something you all wish

Horse Shit!!

You people and your representatives are being led by Grover Norquist and the T Party. Where do you get the balls to criticize anybody who opposes giving the upper crust of this country low tax rates when they're paying close to the lowest they've ever paid? Get your heads out of your asses and recognize the middle class again. Or at least what used to be the middle class before Reagan and Bushes began to borrow from foreign banks to cover tax cuts for the rich.

The geezer is here whining again and telling us all how only he is right about everuything. Might as well end the year the way he started...comatose.

You want comatose? Tune in on Fox News. Those bastards are just as convinced as the Republican house that somehow Obama didn't get re elected.

Keep it up. Next time the ass kicking will be worse than the one Lyndon Johnson gave Barry Goldwater in 1964

One of the nurses put LSD in your Jell-o

:clap2: I was waiting for her to insert her foot in her mouth and let her know that Congress has two chambers.

Low hanging fruit.

LOL

The geezer is here whining again and telling us all how only he is right about everuything. Might as well end the year the way he started...comatose.

You want comatose? Tune in on Fox News. Those bastards are just as convinced as the Republican house that somehow Obama didn't get re elected.

Keep it up. Next time the ass kicking will be worse than the one Lyndon Johnson gave Barry Goldwater in 1964

One of the nurses put LSD in your Jell-o

I believe the delivery is via buttplug change.

ROTFL

This thread has ALL of the USMB nutter elite posting in it! Any liberal would be crazy to think he or she could hang with this crew! It is a bloodbath!

lol, nice echo chamber ya'll.

look no further than the polls people, see what they say and its not friendly to the GOP. But just like the election you all are in fantasy land.

Obama is cleaning the GOPs respective clock. Hes getting his tax revenue he promised us during the campain and a military budget cut. Win win for team Obama.

All the GOP can do is whine and cry, like they have for the past 4 years. American is not amused.

And when the taxes hit the middle class and the poor they will be pissed off. When people see that all em taxes didn't even cover the interest on the deficit money we owe they will realize Obama lied out his ass about taxing the rich and people will be more pissed. In a way the worst thing that can happen is if the fiscal cliff is seen.

Congressional approval ratings, since the Boehner took over, are at an all time low. The GOP's "number one goal" actually turned out to be not so popular with the American people. They prefer that the Congress have as their "number one goal", the American people. That is why Democrats received more votes than Republicans did for House races. It was only Gerrymandering that even allowed the House to stay in GOP control. There is a REASON for that...and it isn't the "liberal media" either.

Turn off Fox, it's warping your brain.

When they have NOTHING they throw up Fox news

that is the time to tune it out it is so boring

Congressional approval ratings, since the Boehner took over, are at an all time low. The GOP's "number one goal" actually turned out to be not so popular with the American people. They prefer that the Congress have as their "number one goal", the American people. That is why Democrats received more votes than Republicans did for House races. It was only Gerrymandering that even allowed the House to stay in GOP control. There is a REASON for that...and it isn't the "liberal media" either.

Turn off Fox, it's warping your brain.

And turn on MSLSD and watch it fry.

you people are sheep

Sorry darlin', but all the "wishing" is on the GOP side. My statement is actually supported by polls...(and a nationwide election in which the President won in an electoral landslide)

He did get reelected and he still can't lead. Anything else?

Like I said.....over half of the nation believe he is leading. I guess it's that 47% Romulus said he didn't care about........plus a few.

You folks should do some serious soul searching. You've just about become obsolete.

Last edited:
It's this Congress on a whole. So much posturing and bloviating. They are the least productive in US history and rightfully so. Why is it surprising that when we need them most to act swiftly and decisively, they go missing? This is par for the course with this group of career politicians. I don't see anything meaningful happening today other than another watered down, meaningless extension of an extension of an extension. I would really prefer we not go over the cliff, but If we do, maybe that's not the worst thing in the world. Hopefully it jump starts meaningful change. It's just unfortunate that such change has to come like this.

Boehner can talk about who should lead and Obama can talk about who hasn't shown up, but from my perspective, that's all moot and academic. That is fantasy. The reality is that because these 2 are unable to put their differences aside, I will have to tighten by belt and sacrifice. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, but nonetheless, a blessing that will be someone else's curse.

He did get reelected and he still can't lead. Anything else?

Like I said.....over half of the nation believe he is leading. I guess it's that 47% Romulus said he didn't care about........plus a few.

You folks should do some serious soul searching. You've just about become obsolete.

Let "us" worry about it.

It's this Congress on a whole. So much posturing and bloviating. They are the least productive in US history and rightfully so. Why is it surprising that when we need them most to act swiftly and decisively, they go missing? This is par for the course with this group of career politicians. I don't see anything meaningful happening today other than another watered down, meaningless extension of an extension of an extension. I would really prefer we not go over the cliff, but If we do, maybe that's not the worst thing in the world. Hopefully it jump starts meaningful change. It's just unfortunate that such change has to come like this.

Boehner can talk about who should lead and Obama can talk about who hasn't shown up, but from my perspective, that's all moot and academic. That is fantasy. The reality is that because these 2 are unable to put their differences aside, I will have to tighten by belt and sacrifice. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, but nonetheless, a blessing that will be someone else's curse.

We have always fought over budget priorities, and putting differences aside has always happened in the give-and-take of the budget process.

Harry Reid has intentionally destroyed the budget process because he refuses to negotiate with the people's elected House of Representatives.

The result? End on end crisis management, by design.

Worst Ever leadership.

Sorry darlin', but all the "wishing" is on the GOP side. My statement is actually supported by polls...(and a nationwide election in which the President won in an electoral landslide)

doesn't matter, he only won with the people by a small margin..we don't live in a mob Democracy yet, though some of you wish we did

Forum List

Back