Boehner: President Obama Should Lead, Not Cast Blame

You can't negotiate with a ego manic liar like Obama or his comrades in arms administration..

horrible administration

WASHINGTON, DC – House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) released the following statement in response to President Obama’s appearance on Meet the Press this morning.
“Americans elected President Obama to lead, not cast blame. The president’s comments today are ironic, as a recurring theme of our negotiations was his unwillingness to agree to anything that would require him to stand up to his own party. Needed cuts and reforms that the president agreed to just last year were no longer on the table, as he cited an inability to sell them to Democrats. What was that about the Tea Party obstructing?

“In an effort to get the president to agree to cut spending -- which is the problem -- I put revenues on the table last year, and I put them on the table again last month. Republicans made every effort to reach the ‘balanced’ deficit agreement that the president promised the American people, while the president has continued to insist on a package skewed dramatically in favor of higher taxes that would destroy jobs. We’ve been reasonable and responsible. The president is the one who has never been able to get to ‘yes.’

“The House has passed legislation to avert the entire fiscal cliff, and the president has never called for the Senate to act on those bills in any way. He instead has simply allowed the Democratic-controlled Senate to sit on them and lead our economy to the edge of the fiscal cliff. I am pleased Senators from both parties are currently working to find a bipartisan solution that can finally pass that chamber. That is the type of leadership America needs, not what they saw from the president this morning.”

Boehner: President Obama Should Lead, Not Cast Blame | Speaker.gov

Horse Shit!!

You people and your representatives are being led by Grover Norquist and the T Party. Where do you get the balls to criticize anybody who opposes giving the upper crust of this country low tax rates when they're paying close to the lowest they've ever paid? Get your heads out of your asses and recognize the middle class again. Or at least what used to be the middle class before Reagan and Bushes began to borrow from foreign banks to cover tax cuts for the rich.

WASHINGTON, DC – House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) released the following statement in response to President Obama’s appearance on Meet the Press this morning.
“Americans elected President Obama to lead, not cast blame. The president’s comments today are ironic, as a recurring theme of our negotiations was his unwillingness to agree to anything that would require him to stand up to his own party. Needed cuts and reforms that the president agreed to just last year were no longer on the table, as he cited an inability to sell them to Democrats. What was that about the Tea Party obstructing?

“In an effort to get the president to agree to cut spending -- which is the problem -- I put revenues on the table last year, and I put them on the table again last month. Republicans made every effort to reach the ‘balanced’ deficit agreement that the president promised the American people, while the president has continued to insist on a package skewed dramatically in favor of higher taxes that would destroy jobs. We’ve been reasonable and responsible. The president is the one who has never been able to get to ‘yes.’

“The House has passed legislation to avert the entire fiscal cliff, and the president has never called for the Senate to act on those bills in any way. He instead has simply allowed the Democratic-controlled Senate to sit on them and lead our economy to the edge of the fiscal cliff. I am pleased Senators from both parties are currently working to find a bipartisan solution that can finally pass that chamber. That is the type of leadership America needs, not what they saw from the president this morning.”

Horse Shit!!

You people and your representatives are being led by Grover Norquist and the T Party. Where do you get the balls to criticize anybody who opposes giving the upper crust of this country low tax rates when they're paying close to the lowest they've ever paid? Get your heads out of your asses and recognize the middle class again. Or at least what used to be the middle class before Reagan and Bushes began to borrow from foreign banks to cover tax cuts for the rich.

The geezer is here whining again and telling us all how only he is right about everuything. Might as well end the year the way he started...comatose.

Horse Shit!!

where do you get the balls to criticize others? and how funny, from what you've posted you are in the UPPER CRUST...why don't you donate all you have to Obama to help us all out? or just spare us your bullshit

Horse Shit!!

where do you get the balls to criticize others? and how funny, from what you've posted you are in the UPPER CRUST...why don't you donate all you have to Obama to help us all out? or just spare us your bullshit

Amazing how he knows who "our" representatives are. I told you...he knows everything about absolutely nothing.:D

Obama approval rating 56%
Congress approval rating 18%

And?:cool:

The American people know who is fucking us over right now. Ya'll that live in the Fox bubble might not because Fox is paid to tell you it is all the President's fault...but the rest of America knows better.

If we go over the cliff, Republicans will (rightfully) be blamed.

Can their approval go lower than 18%? I think we just might get to see it.

The American people know who is fucking us over right now. Ya'll that live in the Fox bubble might not because Fox is paid to tell you it is all the President's fault...but the rest of America knows better.

With Reid in control of the Senate, there is no telling how low Congress' rating can go!

With Reid in control of the Senate, there is no telling how low Congress' rating can go!

What's life like in that Fox bubble? Air seems stale...

The people who are 'leading' this country act like a bunch of whiny-assed four year olds.

"It's your fault!"

"No, it's your fault!"

They're so busy blaming the other guys they can't get anything accomplished. Or is that the whole point?

Fire. Them. All.

I love when they have nothing to say they go for FOX. It can go lower. It can hit Pelosi's

So Republicans should get the blame but the Democrats shouldn't?
you people are sheep

you people are sheep

You have to almost pity them. They take no responsibility...they just want to take your hard earned money. :D

Horse Shit!!

The geezer is here whining again and telling us all how only he is right about everuything. Might as well end the year the way he started...comatose.

You want comatose? Tune in on Fox News. Those bastards are just as convinced as the Republican house that somehow Obama didn't get re elected.

Keep it up. Next time the ass kicking will be worse than the one Lyndon Johnson gave Barry Goldwater in 1964

Last edited:
Horse Shit!!

You want comatose? Tune in on Fox News. Those bastards are just as convinced as the Republican house that somehow Obama didn't get re elected.

Keep it up. Next time the ass kicking will be worse than the one Lyndon Johnson gave Barry Goldwater in 1964

He did get reelected and he still can't lead. Anything else?

you people are sheep

You have to almost pity them. They take no responsibility...they just want to take your hard earned money. :D

no kidding, the Democrats can NO WRONG in their loving eyes and obama wanting to tax the people of the country is the right thing to do...I never thought I'd see the day..it makes me sad and fearful for where this country is heading

Forum List

Back