Boehner is Gonna Fly Commercial

Originally Posted by California Girl
I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.
I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.
link it then asshole. this thread, link a whine. otherwise we mock your moronic ass.
Good grief! Don't you think you are milking the patented CON$ervative DUMB ACT just a wee bit too much?????? :rofl:

If you're gonna quote me, do it properly or point out that you have altered my post for your own partisan point scoring.

Moron.

Your post is WORD FOR WORD as you posted it!!
All I did was highlight the part WT was playing too dumb and blind to see.
But you knew that all along!

Good grief! Don't you think you are milking the patented CON$ervative DUMB ACT just a wee bit too much?????? :rofl:

If you're gonna quote me, do it properly or point out that you have altered my post for your own partisan point scoring.

Moron.
Your post is WORD FOR WORD as you posted it!!
All I did was highlight the part WT was playing too dumb and blind to see.
But you knew that all along!

I saw it asswipe. I just didn't see it as whining. So stop whining whydonchya?

I wonder if he'll find an airline with a tanning salon on board; the man looks like his make-up is always overdone.

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

I see....can't slam the message....so slam the messenger. So typical of you...when you have nothin', you still gotta say somethin' :cuckoo:

What I've learned from this thread...Republicans only pay lip service to saving money.

:thup:

As Statist Democrat Progressives continue to spend and demand more that doesn't belong to them for power and control over those they could give a shit about...for their quest to take this Republic down and make us mirror places like the EU that are even now backtracking.

Ravioli? Get a fucking grip.

What I've learned from this thread...Republicans only pay lip service to saving money.

As Statist Democrat Progressives continue to spend and demand more that doesn't belong to them for power and control over those they could give a shit about...for their quest to take this Republic down and make us mirror places like the EU that are even now backtracking.

You actually make more sense when you're drunk.

As opposed to you never make any sense. You is jealous and you izzzzz lost. :lol: and you izzz:cuckoo:

As opposed to you never make any sense. You is jealous and you izzzzz lost. :lol: and you izzz:cuckoo:

Ravioli is delusional...

You're delusional and speaking out your ass.

Ok, if Bohener flys coach on the government dime that is like $400 round trip and he has to be polite to the airline staff, as they aren't military who have to take what Nancy liked to dish out.

this vs 28,000 per flight for her.

And I am a hypocrite because I am not upset he is not riding his bicycle the whole way to Ohio, which would be healthy and free.

The issue was not her flying to California. The issue was her flying to California like she is the queen of all creation.

It's about her demand to be treated like royalty at taxpayers' expense.

Ok, if Bohener flys coach on the government dime that is like $400 round trip and he has to be polite to the airline staff, as they aren't military who have to take what Nancy liked to dish out.

this vs 28,000 per flight for her.

And I am a hypocrite because I am not upset he is not riding his bicycle the whole way to Ohio, which would be healthy and free.

The issue was not her flying to California. The issue was her flying to California like she is the queen of all creation.

Exactly...and demand that the taxpayers pay for it despite their objections.

She's plainly arrogant.

Forum List

Back