Boehner Claims 90 - 120% of Blacks Are Unemployed

I think it was just a gaffe but what he said afterward was even worse...

Las Vegas Times

from your link

When asked about the Latino vote Boehner was only slightly more optimistic.
"Well the advantage they have over the blacks is that the Mexican Community is known to be hard-working. Also foods like tacos and nachos seem to be more popular than ever, whereas fried chicken actually seems be less popular than it once was."

outfuckingstanding :clap2:

Las Vegas Times

Boehner said no such thing. The article is one big joke. The rest of the article contained these words:

"When asked about the Latino vote Boehner was only slightly more optimistic. Well the advantage they have over the blacks is that the Mexican Community is known to be hard-working. Also foods like tacos and nachos seem to be more popular than ever, whereas fried chicken actually seems be less popular than it once was."

If Boehner really said this, it would have appeared in every newspaper and on every television station in the country. However I monitor the news regularly and I heard nothing about it. In fact, I did an Internet search on the article in question and the words did not appear anywhere but in the publication you quoted (Las Vegas Times). The fact that it appeared nowhere else is sufficient proof that the article is one big spoof.

Do you really think that any politician, especially a Republican, could utter these words without causing a nationwide media frenzy? Democrats and their allies in the MSM would drool at the mere prospect of such an event and if it really happened they would exploit it any way they could for as long as they could. Hell, if Boehner really said this, there would be an immediate move for his impeachment. The Las Vegas Times, whoever they are, is obviously not a reliable source of information.

My advice: take it for the joke it was meant to be, have a good laugh and move on.

I will give others the last word. For obvious reasons, I am through with this thread.

Las Vegas Times

Boehner said no such thing. The article is one big joke. The rest of the article contained these words:

"When asked about the Latino vote Boehner was only slightly more optimistic. Well the advantage they have over the blacks is that the Mexican Community is known to be hard-working. Also foods like tacos and nachos seem to be more popular than ever, whereas fried chicken actually seems be less popular than it once was."

If Boehner really said this, it would have appeared in every newspaper and on every television station in the country. However I monitor the news regularly and I heard nothing about it. In fact, I did an Internet search on the article in question and the words did not appear anywhere but in the publication you quoted (Las Vegas Times). The fact that it appeared nowhere else is sufficient proof that the article is one big spoof.

Do you really think that any politician, especially a Republican, could utter these words without causing a nationwide media frenzy? Democrats and their allies in the MSM would drool at the mere prospect of such an event and if it really happened they would exploit it any way they could for as long as they could. Hell, if Boehner really said this, there would be an immediate move for his impeachment. The Las Vegas Times, whoever they are, is obviously not a reliable source of information.

My advice: take it for the joke it was meant to be, have a good laugh and move on.

I will give others the last word. For obvious reasons, I am through with this thread.

Where we have Santorum running around suggesting that pregnant rape victims should look on the bright side, that didn' seem so far fetched, especially as out of touch Mittens is.

But you're correct, on closer inspection this seems like "The Onion" for Vegas. :redface:

Check these ads out:

NEWSMAX
For Independent Americans
www.newsmak.com

Gold Exchange
Survive the American Collapse
www.goldexchanqe.com

Vegas Guns & Ammo
Come try our AK-47's!
vegasguns.com

Summerlin Evangelical Church
Where God's Wrath is Taught
www.summevch.org

Las Vegas Times

Where we have Santorum running around suggesting that pregnant rape victims should look on the bright side, that didn' seem so far fetched, especially as out of touch Mittens is.

But you're correct, on closer inspection this seems like "The Onion" for Vegas. :redface:

Check these ads out:

NEWSMAX
www.newsmak.com

Gold Exchange
www.goldexchanqe.com

Vegas Guns & Ammo
Come try our AK-47's!
vegasguns.com

www.summevch.org

Did you see the ads on the "Politics" page, just above the article "Profile in Courage & Patriotism: Rush Limbaugh" ?
Oh and the ad for Movado, just below the presidential approval ratings (which seem to have some creative math)?

Politics

Last edited:

Las Vegas Times

Check these ads out:

NEWSMAX
www.newsmak.com

Gold Exchange
www.goldexchanqe.com

Vegas Guns & Ammo
Come try our AK-47's!
vegasguns.com

www.summevch.org

Yea, was going to say it sounded like a good spoof from the Onion. But we hear some really stupid things for politicians, so you just never know.

Check these ads out:

NEWSMAX
www.newsmak.com

Gold Exchange
www.goldexchanqe.com

Vegas Guns & Ammo
Come try our AK-47's!
vegasguns.com

www.summevch.org

Yea, was going to say it sounded like a good spoof from the Onion. But we hear some really stupid things for politicians, so you just never know.

Politicians say stupid things? Whodathunkit?

Yeah, but when you find yourself doing a double take, you gotta check. Surely, he's no that stupid.

There was one Congressman that complained about half of students having a below average reading ability, something that cannot be allowed to continue. And that was real. (By definition, half of anything is below average. It's the definition of average.) But we know what he was trying to get across...don't we?

Check these ads out:

NEWSMAX
www.newsmak.com

Gold Exchange
www.goldexchanqe.com

Vegas Guns & Ammo
Come try our AK-47's!
vegasguns.com

www.summevch.org

Thanks! I was bored while my wife was shopping so built the site on my phone at Nordtroms :D

Yeah, but when you find yourself doing a double take, you gotta check. Surely, he's no that stupid.

There was one Congressman that complained about half of students having a below average reading ability, something that cannot be allowed to continue. And that was real. (By definition, half of anything is below average. It's the definition of average.) But we know what he was trying to get across...don't we?
Here what you B habbin murka.
#1 .....................Idiocracy on the planet.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Las Vegas Times

I suspect you are correct given the other articles on the same page. I particularly liked this one.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Effective April 1st, 2012, prior to executing search or arrest warrants at mosques, police and SWAT teams will be required to confirm that services are not being conducted prior to entering. Additionally, they will be required to remove any footwear as is the Muslim Tradition.[/FONT]

Seems like they are prepping for April Fools Day, and already caught someone.

Las Vegas Times

I suspect you are correct given the other articles on the same page. I particularly liked this one.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Effective April 1st, 2012, prior to executing search or arrest warrants at mosques, police and SWAT teams will be required to confirm that services are not being conducted prior to entering. Additionally, they will be required to remove any footwear as is the Muslim Tradition.[/FONT]

I spilled the beans earlier. I did it on my phone while my wife was shopping. :)

Las Vegas Times

It's a crap site and the stories are really badly written...

LOL! I remember you! I slapped you around like a little biotchin a thread and you've had "feelings" ever since. Awww poor little guy. Sorry about that. Always easy to spot when you've spanked someone badly - see the signature below.

So the best you have is to criticize something you couldn't do yourself, if you tried. :lol:

Did you see the article: "Poster known as Dr. Grump explains screen name: "You'd be grump too if you had impotency and hemmorhoids the size of golf balls!"
:lol:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Effective April 1st, 2012, prior to executing search or arrest warrants at mosques, police and SWAT teams will be required to confirm that services are not being conducted prior to entering. Additionally, they will be required to remove any footwear as is the Muslim Tradition.[/FONT]

I spilled the beans earlier. I did it on my phone while my wife was shopping. :)

Sorry, don't believe that either.

Sorry, don't believe that either.

LOL! Dude. go back to the site. See where I wrote "Quantum Believes it!"? Notice that the name under the shield is my name?
Godaddy has the EASIEST templates and software for site building! Took me less than an hour with my smartphone. Basically, I just Cut & pasted a bunch of articles, embellished to the point of absurdity and then added the pics when I got home. Easy peasy.

Forum List

Back