Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time

[

So now who is being judgmental and prejudice. You are interpreting that there is no such thing as being possessed.

Yes. Yes. This is EXACTLY what I am saying. Anyone who thinks there are "demons" that "possess" people are superstitious boobs who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.

[
After a child was brought to the hospital, a nurse and social worker witnessed him “walk backwards up a wall.”

Are you accusing the CPS, Police, a Nurse and a Social Worker of lying?

The Catholic Church has plenty of documentation of possessions and they are really strict on their rules about it having to be proved that it isn't mental illness or drugs.

I think they are all incompetent and need to be fired from their jobs. Today.

It's the 21st fucking century.

I saw Bobby Jindals head turn around 360 degrees and he spit acid out of his mouth

True story

[

It doesn't matter if they believe in possession the person who Jindal was helping apparently did. Maybe what he did was nothing but a placebo doesn't really matter either Jindal is a liar or he really did help the woman. I go for the latter.

Well, no.

Pandering to someone's delusions about demons is not helping them.

We have medications for that now. NOt placebos, religious or otherwise.

And frankly, people who believe is such backwards superstitions shouldn't have a place on the national stage.

I mean, here's why the GOP has become a joke. ROmney thinks he's wearing magic underwear, Palin hangs around with witch-hunters, and Jindal's performing exorcisms...

Did you not get the memo. 21st Century. We have science and shit.

[

So now who is being judgmental and prejudice. You are interpreting that there is no such thing as being possessed.

Yes. Yes. This is EXACTLY what I am saying. Anyone who thinks there are "demons" that "possess" people are superstitious boobs who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.

[
After a child was brought to the hospital, a nurse and social worker witnessed him “walk backwards up a wall.”

Are you accusing the CPS, Police, a Nurse and a Social Worker of lying?

The Catholic Church has plenty of documentation of possessions and they are really strict on their rules about it having to be proved that it isn't mental illness or drugs.

I saw Bobby Jindals head turn around 360 degrees and he spit acid out of his mouth

True story

Then he screamed at David Vitter "Your Mother Sews Socks in Hell!"

True story

Then he screamed at David Vitter "Your Mother Sews Socks in Hell!"

I tried to take a picture, but he started screaming at me in tongues

Forum List

Back