Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I like this guy...Sums up Obama, the Democrat party and his administration nicely...AND then rdean wails how Republicans are against education...you see here what party that is
wake up people, this Democrat party doesn't have your best interest at heart, it they are Unions, organizations that support killing your offspring though abortion, etc
they bow and our dear leader thanks God for them

SNIP:

posted at 5:21 pm on March 6, 2014 by Erika Johnsen

To my mind, the front of public education is one of the most absolutely fundamental battles conservatives need to be fighting from the local level on up, and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has made it his signature mission to reform Louisiana’s failing public school system into a workable model that presents equal opportunities to children from all incomes and backgrounds — much to the chagrin of Big Labor, the Obama administration, and Democrats in general. The Obama DOJ has been hypocritically employing the justice system to get in the way of the state’s school voucher program, but Jindal is having none of it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Y7lDOsZm0&list=UUVlD5RMKD1bv-JiAT7KVX5Q&feature=share&index=31]CPAC 2014 - Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) - YouTube[/ame]

Who could be against giving choices to parents? Eric Holder and President Obama, that’s who could be against giving parents choices. The Department of Justice has taken us to federal court to try to impede this program. Now, I want you to think about this. We’ve got Eric Holder and the Department of Justice trying to stand in the schoolhouse door to prevent minority kids, low-income kids, kids who haven’t had access to a great education the chance to go better schools. Over 90 percent of these kids are minority children. Over 100 percent of these kids are in low-income families who would otherwise go to C, D, or F schools. … I think it is cynical, immoral, and hypocritical for the attorney general and the president to deny these children the same choices and chances they would want for their own children. … It’s especially cynical to try to use those same rules designed to protect these children to trap them in failing schools. But I’ve got a message for Eric Holder and I’ve got a message for the president: We’re going to fight them every step of the way, even at the United States Supreme Court, to defend these children’s rights.

all of it here
Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. « Hot Air

:eusa_clap:

SNIP:

Paul to CPAC: Obama’s Executive Actions Set ‘Precedent’ for ‘Lawlessness’

by
Bridget Johnson
March 7, 2014 - 12:26 pm

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told the Conservative Political Action Conference this afternoon that the worst part about President Obama’s executive actions that “run roughshod over our rights” is the “precedent that it sets for lawlessness that may follow.”

“It isn’t just the harm this president is causing; it’s the future harm he allows by destroying checks and balances,” Paul said.

The potential 2016 candidate drew an overflow crowd and got the largest ovation so far at CPAC. Paul fans wore red “Stand with Rand” T-shirts and a pile of signs sat outside the ballroom for the attendees to wield.

Reminding the crowd of his filibuster over drones and his lawsuit against Obama for NSA surveillance, Paul asked the conservatives to imagine a time “when liberty is spread again from coast to coast” and “liberty is governed again by the Constitution.”

“You might think I’m talking about electing Republicans,” the senator said. “I’m not. I’m talking about electing lovers of liberty.”

It’s not good enough, he said, “to pick the lesser of two evils.”

ALL of it here
The PJ Tatler » Paul to CPAC: Obama?s Executive Actions Set ?Precedent? for ?Lawlessness?

I have been rooting for Bobby for a long time. That is the best I ever heard him. Sadly he had to go negative against the President.

Jindal for President!!!

I have been rooting for Bobby for a long time. That is the best I ever heard him. Sadly he had to go negative against the President.

Jindal for President!!!

If he went negative things must be pretty bad...

Republicans need to atone for their own crimes before pointing their fingers at anyone else.

image.img.jpg

AbuGhraibScandalGraner55.jpg

testigo-iraqui.jpg

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Quotes.pdf

Jindal for President!!!

I just hope he wasn't throwing meat to the dogs. He is usually a gentle kind man in my opinion. But the part is sad is this president is out of control and someone needs to go negative. I'll bet not once will Jindal make the MSM but you can be sure Palin's speech will if she makes any type of spelling mistake.

Jindal for President!!!

I just hope he wasn't throwing meat to the dogs. He is usually a gentle kind man in my opinion. But the part is sad is this president is out of control and someone needs to go negative. I'll bet not once will Jindal make the MSM but you can be sure Palin's speech will if she makes any type of spelling mistake.

No one is paying attention to Piyush because he's term-limited out and Diaper Boy Vitter is about to push the dirt in over him.

Jindal for President!!!

I think he see's this administration putting their boot on the states necks...that is why more Governors needs to speak up

Republicans need to atone for their own crimes before pointing their fingers at anyone else.

image.img.jpg

AbuGhraibScandalGraner55.jpg

testigo-iraqui.jpg

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Quotes.pdf

Isn't that interesting, you post that someone lied about the evidence for war and it wasn't GWB it was TO GWB.

Never the less you can not prove anyone lied and if you try then you had better include Hillary, BJ Bill, Kerry and the rest of the know it all democrats who had access to the same evidence as did GWB. My opinion is take the whole bunch down if it would stop this president from his power grab.

Here is what Jindal wrote, at least as I find on the INTERNET:

Strangely, I found myself repeating the Hail Mary until it became a chant. Being a recent convert to Catholicism, I had yet to accept the Catholic doc*trines concerning Mary and considered any form of Marian devotion to be idolatry. Though I had never before prayed a Hail Mary in my life, I suddenly found myself incapable of any other form of prayer. Somehow, Mary’s intercessions allowed me to find peace during that long night; I knew that I had sur*vived the worst and that I would exit with my faith intact. It terrified me to recall how close I came to turning away from Christ out of fear.

The crucifix had a calming effect on Susan, and her sister was soon brave enough to bring a Bible to her face. At first, Susan responded to biblical pas*sages with curses and profanities. Mixed in with her vile attacks were short and desperate pleas for help. In the same breath that she attacked Christ, the Bible’s authenticity, and everyone assembled in prayer, Susan would suddenly urge us to rescue her. It appeared as if we were observing a tremendous battle between the Susan we knew and loved and some strange evil force. But the momentum had shifted and we now sensed that victory was at hand.

While Alice and Louise held Susan, her sister continued holding the Bible to her face. Almost taunting the evil spirit that had almost beaten us minutes before, the students dared Susan to read biblical passages. She choked on certain passages and could not finish the sentence “Jesus is Lord.” Over and over, she repeated “Jesus is L..L..LL,” often ending in profanities. In between her futile attempts, Susan pleaded with us to continue trying and often smiled between the grimaces that accompanied her readings of Scripture. Just as suddenly as she went into the trance, Susan suddenly reappeared and claimed “Jesus is Lord.”

With an almost comical smile, Susan then looked up as if awakening from a deep sleep and asked, “Has something happened?” She did not re*member any of the past few hours and was startled to find her friends breaking out in cheers and laugh*ter, overwhelmed by sudden joy and relief.

Read more: Jindal’s Exorcism | TIME.com Jindal?s Exorcism | TIME.com

So the liberal left hates someone who obviously helped someone. What they prefer are people whose past include this: The scene is Chicago, in front of Obama's apartment. A group of unruly young black men pulls up outside after midnight, music blasting. He has a guest in his apartment, and his neighbors have just brought home their newborn. He gets upset and goes outside to tell them off.

Then he starts to think: They could be me from just a few years ago. And they might intend him harm. Then, finally, he considers how he -- a grown up with a job and a life -- is increasingly unlike these kids, and how they may never have the chance to mature the way he did:

Their unruly maleness will not be contained, as mine finally was, by a sense of sadness at an older man's injured pride. Their anger won't be checked by the intimation of danger that would come upon me whenever I split another boy's lip or raced down a highway with gin clouding my head.

Or this: 'I made bad choices. I got high, not always thinking about the harm it could do. I didn't always take school as seriously as I should have. I made excuses. Sometimes I sold myself short,' Obama said in the East Room of the White House on Thursday.

It is clear that the liberal left is all for those who abuse alcohol and drugs, if they are democrat, but a man who is honest and shares helping a person, not so much. We can clearly see what god the liberal left believes.

Someone tell Piyush his 15 minutes were up a long time ago.

Why cause he has a funny name and doesn't look like you?

Joey's become the ugly childish poster boy for liberal/Democrat is why and nothing more than a troll

I am usually with you on this stuff Steph but I am going to defend joe here.

I think he actually believes his racism and religious bigotry he is after all a liberal.

Did you notice in another thread it was started about Condi Rice being told not to speak at Rutgers. Race was not mentions yet the very first post by a liberal accused the thread of playing the race card yet that is exactly what the liberal did. I don't think they realize they do it.

Now here in this thread the liberals will tell us that religion has no place in politics yet they are the ones that ALWAYS bring it up. A person can't just be against abortion they have to be a right wing Christian. The left is so disingenuous it is a wonder that they have any relevance in a thinking country. Oops maybe that is the problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back