Bob Woodwards new book

In spite of two pointless wars and occupations, that's all you've managed to do to Usama bin Ladin so far, so why complain?
Curious. When talking about Americans and the USA, I use the first person.

I don't identify with the US Military or its "War on Terror" blunder. We were attacked on September 11th. You responded by launching this campaign of destruction.

In my hierarchy of loyalties, America falls below God, humanity as a whole, and my family and friends. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Aren't we blessed? Why yes we are. Who wants vile shitheads like you on our side. Not me!

Obama Says U.S. Can ‘Absorb Terror Attacks’
Posted by Guest Contributor on Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 9:55 PM
-By Warner Todd Huston
obama_america_pfft.gif
Eh, don’t worry, America. If there is another 9/11-like terror attack, The One says that we can “absorb it” and just become “stronger” because of it. It’s as if he wants it to happen, or something!
In his latest book, Bob Woodward encountered a President Obama that seemed to casually blow off worry of another terror attack. The Washington Post gave us a sneak preview of Woodward’s newest tome where Obama acted so flippantly toward another 9/11. (my bold)
Woodward’s book portrays Obama and the White House as barraged by warnings about the threat of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil and confronted with the difficulty in preventing them. During an interview with Woodward in July, the president said, “We can absorb a terrorist attack. We’ll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever… we absorbed it and we are stronger
Linky....
Just more CON$ervoFascist PROJECTION.
Only the GOP are allowed to hope and pray for more 9/11s so their Party can be appreciated.

The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Curious. When talking about Americans and the USA, I use the first person.

I don't identify with the US Military or its "War on Terror" blunder. We were attacked on September 11th. You responded by launching this campaign of destruction.

In my hierarchy of loyalties, America falls below God, humanity as a whole, and my family and friends. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Aren't we blessed? Why yes we are. Who wants vile shitheads like you on our side. Not me!

Looks like Si Modo isn't the only one who's feeling a little upset today! :)

Obama Says U.S. Can ‘Absorb Terror Attacks’
Posted by Guest Contributor on Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 9:55 PM
-By Warner Todd Huston
obama_america_pfft.gif
Eh, don’t worry, America. If there is another 9/11-like terror attack, The One says that we can “absorb it” and just become “stronger” because of it. It’s as if he wants it to happen, or something!
In his latest book, Bob Woodward encountered a President Obama that seemed to casually blow off worry of another terror attack. The Washington Post gave us a sneak preview of Woodward’s newest tome where Obama acted so flippantly toward another 9/11. (my bold)
Woodward’s book portrays Obama and the White House as barraged by warnings about the threat of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil and confronted with the difficulty in preventing them. During an interview with Woodward in July, the president said, “We can absorb a terrorist attack. We’ll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever… we absorbed it and we are stronger
Linky....

do you think it would have been better for him to say we could not handle another terror attack and would fall to pieces if we had another one, letting terrorists world wide know this....?

I don't!

It would have been better if he'd kept his big fat assed mouth shut. :cuckoo:

Upset? I'm enjoying watching you anti American terrorist ass kissing swill. And to realize we're damn sure lucky not to have your loyalty. What's to be upset about?

Upset? I'm enjoying watching you anti American terrorist ass kissing swill. And to realize we're damn sure lucky not to have your loyalty. What's to be upset about?

You tell me. I hope everything's going well for you today, Willow.

It is, weather is beautiful. I'm enjoying the most luscious scrumtdilious BLT on GOD's green earth.

It is, weather is beautiful. I'm enjoying the most luscious scrumtdilious BLT on GOD's green earth.

Well except for the bacon, that sounds like something I'd like to be doing. :razz:

I imagine terroritsts will attack us at some point soon. Is that really the sort of thing you want in print? Interesting that it appears not everyone is a yesman in the adminstration. I find that a good thing actually.

There are several things to consider when critiquing Woodwards recent birth and new book. This is a liberal administration, Limbaugh does not dictate the rules and regulations. Tough situations require thought and debate, look only at JFK's administration and the debates over Racism, the Bay of Pigs, and the Thirteen days. Or even Eisenhower over Korea and the Red Menace. Does anyone want the failures due to ideological restrictions that brought us illegal invasions and the near collapse of the entire economy under Booosh? Had Woodward read or understand a bit of history he may have approached his new world differently. But they are born too often these soothsayers of the obvious.

There are several things to consider when critiquing Woodwards recent birth and new book. This is a liberal administration, Limbaugh does not dictate the rules and regulations. Tough situations require thought and debate, look only at JFK's administration and the debates over Racism, the Bay of Pigs, and the Thirteen days. Or even Eisenhower over Korea and the Red Menace. Does anyone want the failures due to ideological restrictions that brought us illegal invasions and the near collapse of the entire economy under Booosh? Had Woodward read or understand a bit of history he may have approached his new world differently. But they are born too often these soothsayers of the obvious.
what the FUCK does Limbaugh have to do with Bob Woodward?
this has to be one of the most ridiculous stretches i have EVER seen

Nah, I was born and raised here. When I decided to take things seriously and stopped eating pig, I never looked back because I've always liked chicken and beef better. I like being here anyway; you can't get half decent sweet tea anywhere else. Or good grits.

And yeah, dogs never bothered me anyway since they're everywhere and I grew up around them. I'm just not supposed to keep one myself. I don't know why a lot of the guys from overseas are afraid of them, but it's funny seeing grown men freak out and hide behind furniture when someone's little dog runs out and starts barking at them. :lol:

why the hating on dogs....i can understand the pig thing.....back in the day eating pig could be dangerous...but not now...what else cant you eat?

there is an hbo special "my trip to al quaida" where the guy talks about muslims and dogs and how bitterness stems from one prison that would tie the men up and allow wide dogs to fuck them

how it radized the current leaders etc

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back