Bob Woodwards new book

I 'disappeared' because I was back in the US, having fun. Annoying, I know, but my life does not revolve around your whining. I'm tired of cleaning up your drool.

Right... whatever you need to tell yourself, good little Bushie loyalist.

Meanwhile, that thread is still there waiting for you to return, even though you've managed to spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum in the 3-4 weeks ever since. Must just be "having fun."

Last edited:
In the time period Woodard started at the Washingotn Post, I'd say the burden of proving him a conservative would fall unto Jiggs.

Sound con man logic...

Your ally: Woodward's a LIBERAL!

Me: Show examples please. How could a liberal get away with X, Y, Z?

Your ally: <crickets>

You: The burden is on YOU to prove he's not conservative!!!

LOL.....

Last edited:
In the time period Woodard started at the Washingotn Post, I'd say the burden of proving him a conservative would fall unto Jiggs.

Sound con man logic...

Your ally: Woodward's a LIBERAL!

Me: Show examples please.

Your ally: <crickets>

You: The burden is on YOU to prove he's not conservative!!!

LOL.....

I said prove he's conservative. You quoted me in the opposing position.

Whether he is or is not a liberal doesn't seem to matter. He is equally as through and all Presidents, including Obama, seem to fear his journalistic style and work ethic.

I 'disappeared' because I was back in the US, having fun. Annoying, I know, but my life does not revolve around your whining. I'm tired of cleaning up your drool.

Right... whatever you need to tell yourself, good little Bushie loyalist.

Meanwhile, that thread is still there waiting for you to return, even though you've managed to spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum in the 3-4 weeks ever since. Must just be "having fun."

Ok..... I probably dreamed being in Boston with my twin for our birthday. Glad you were able to clarify that for me. I would have thought I'd know more about my own life than you but clearly not.

You could make a career out of being a moron, you're that good at it.

Ok..... I probably dreamed being in Boston with my twin for our birthday. Glad you were able to clarify that for me. I would have thought I'd know more about my own life than you but clearly not.

What are you, 15?

I didn't dispute you were "away." I simply acknowledged the fact that you've been here quite a bit since that thread, and never could bring yourself to return to it and defend your retarded position on the matter. You were shown your hero's numerous factually INaccurate statements, ... you punted, squawked "context!" and bailed.

Get it yet?

Again, keep telling yourself that. I wear your desperate assertions as a badge of honor, as this exchange proves you're completely out of bullets.

You're not fooling anyone here, sunshine. I'm not only quite smart, but I'm also completely onto your typical conservative talking point bullshit.... And you hate that.

You earned this kind of accountability the moment you sent that pissy private message my way back in February.

So again, how "factually accurate" IS Glenn Beck? You know, the pundit you "don't support," yet run to defend in any thread bearing his name. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

What are you, 15?

I didn't dispute you were "away." I simply acknowledged the fact that you've been here quite a bit since that thread, and never could bring yourself to return to it and defend your retarded position on the matter. You were shown your hero's numerous factually INaccurate statements, ... you punted, squawked "context!" and bailed.

Get it yet?

Again, keep telling yourself that. I wear your desperate assertions as a badge of honor, as this exchange proves you're completely out of bullets.

You're not fooling anyone here, sunshine. I'm not only quite smart, but I'm also completely onto your typical conservative talking point bullshit.... And you hate that.

You earned this kind of accountability the moment you sent that pissy private message my way back in February.

So again, how "factually accurate" IS Glenn Beck? You know, the pundit you "don't support," yet run to defend in any thread bearing his name. :eusa_whistle:
what a little PUSSY you are

your neg rep comment was more what YOU are than me
buyt you are totally fucking delusional

What are you, 15?

Get it yet?

The little coward neg repped you? did it hurt? :lol::lol::lol:

What are you, 15?

Get it yet?

The little coward neg repped you? did it hurt? :lol::lol::lol:
the pussy mnegged me, but i negged him first
no big deal
its not even a gnat effect
but the comment was more what he was than me
but the little pussy has PM's off so i couldnt tell him that way

A new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward describes the Obama administration as barraged with warnings about the threat of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. President Obama told Woodward in an interview for his "Obama's Wars," "We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever. . . we absorbed it and we are stronger."

Bob Woodward book details Obama battles with advisers over exit plan for Afghan war

discuss

I was listening to Limbaugh today and he likened Obama's comments to this guy [General Buck Turdgison aptly played by George C. Scott] in the movie Dr. Strangelove.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgyjlqhiTV8"]YouTube - Listen To Buck, Use your Nukes[/ame]

It's an apt illustration of Obama's answer. In the scenario? We accidentally send a B-52 over to Moscow to bomb 'em to nuke 'em, and we can't call it back. So we're having a meeting in the War Room, The Situation Room of the White House with the president.

The general says to the president that we could still be counter-attacked and the losses we had would be still bearable...or absorbed, and we would still come out on top.

It in effect is still taking a chance...playing with other people's lives...while missing the point. Let us not put ourselves in the situation in the first place.

Obama's attitude is much like that general.

Curious. When talking about Americans and the USA, I use the first person.

I don't identify with the US Military or its "War on Terror" blunder. We were attacked on September 11th. You responded by launching this campaign of destruction.

In my hierarchy of loyalties, America falls below God, humanity as a whole, and my family and friends. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Yep.... a campaign of destruction - over just 3,000 people. Imagine what we're gonna do if it happens again. Cuz this is the USA being proportional in its response. Like I said, next time, we won't be so nice.

With this crew in the White House they'll just clean up the bodies, figure the white oppressors that were murdered had it coming to them, and tell us that we must reach out to our attackers and let them know we aren't a threat to them anymore.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that killing one man will never end Islamic radicalism.

Nor will invading two countries. This is a war of ideas, and the presence of non-Muslims on the battlefield has diverted a lot of attention away from our internal struggle against heresy and toward the more immediate problem of foreign militaries occupying Muslim lands.

The fact that Muslims are obsessed with heresy and foreign militaries in your lands is the cause of the conflict. The bigotry that this statement shows is the real threat here...not the fact that other religions exist or that other world powers were forced to protect you from your neighbors and from yourselves.

Glad we're quite clear on that, pre-pubescent ADHD sufferer. Take your Ritalin!!

no big deal

Obviously it is, considering you're losing your mind over it and going on full tilt.

My lack of interest in having rage-addled, mouth-frothing Bush Leaguers flood my in box with ineffectual drivel doesn't make me a "pussy," no matter how many times you need to tell it to yourself. What it is is just plain ole' boring. It is kinda cowardly sending violent PMs on the internet though, pussy.

I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. So if you have more crazy to shovel, keep it right here in the public forum for all to enjoy. I'd only cut and paste your PM vitriol here anyway, so consider yourself saved from embarrassment. Well, until your next dumb post.

Glad we're quite clear on that, pre-pubescent ADHD sufferer. Take your Ritalin!!

no big deal

Obviously it is, considering you're losing your mind over it and going on full tilt.

My lack of interest in having rage-addled, mouth-frothing Bush Leaguers flood my in box with ineffectual drivel doesn't make me a "pussy," no matter how many times you need to tell it to yourself. What it is is just plain ole' boring. It is kinda cowardly sending violent PMs on the internet though, pussy.

I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. So if you have more crazy to shovel, keep it right here in the public forum for all to enjoy. I'd only cut and paste your PM vitriol here anyway, so consider yourself saved from embarrassment. Well, until your next dumb post.
my telling you what a pussy you are and laughing at you is not in any way shape or form "rage"
you pathetic pedantic pissant

btw, dipshit
turn on your pm's and we'll see

Last edited:
On the bright side, with Obama in charge, any terrorist group who chooses to attack us can rest assured that we will shake our fists and use really, really harsh language at them.

In spite of two pointless wars and occupations, that's all you've managed to do to Usama bin Ladin so far, so why complain?

OBL was only ever a 'face'.

Look at what we did.... in Iraq and Afghanistan.... Ask yourself 'what are Americans capable of if it happens again'.... because, next time, we won't be so fucking nice about it.

made the Taliban stronger and gave iran a whole region to control?

Curious. When talking about Americans and the USA, I use the first person.

I don't identify with the US Military or its "War on Terror" blunder. We were attacked on September 11th. You responded by launching this campaign of destruction.

In my hierarchy of loyalties, America falls below God, humanity as a whole, and my family and friends. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Yep.... a campaign of destruction - over just 3,000 people. Imagine what we're gonna do if it happens again. Cuz this is the USA being proportional in its response. Like I said, next time, we won't be so nice.

killing in between 500k to 1 million (or it is more now) people is proportioned?

OBL was only ever a 'face'.
Not so at all. He participated in combat and has always been deeply involved in organizing finances and recruitment. As we've seen, he can also plan and oversee the execution of terrorist operations. His life story is one of a man whose stubborn commitment to his beliefs led to almost everything he had being taken away - his Saudi citizenship was revoked, his family disowned him, he was kicked out of his home country as well as Sudan, and even the Taliban stated their willingness to see him put to trial for his alleged involvement in 9/11 (before the War in Afghanistan, of course.) He is the world's most wanted man and doesn't seem to care.

It's a shame that this determination is so misplaced and that his foolish hatred has caused him to flail blindly, without any concern for who is in the way. In that respect, he's similar to America in the aftermath of 9/11.

Look at what we did.... in Iraq and Afghanistan.... Ask yourself 'what are Americans capable of if it happens again'.... because, next time, we won't be so fucking nice about it.
I don't doubt it, and I can tell you that another American blunder in the Muslim World is all that sits between al-Qa'idah and a huge, fresh batch of recruits. Keep in mind also that Afghanis and Iraqis haven't been the only victims of the "War on Terror." When most Americans haplessly cast their lots with their belligerent leaders in the White House and Congress in 2001, they secured the destruction of an enormous amount of our civil liberties and, to some extent, our national economic wellbeing. If another attack of 9/11's magnitude occurs, I hope you don't value your privacy too much, because Big Brother will be watching you if he isn't already.

So what? Recruit 'em. We'll kill 'em. You recruit some more, we'll kill them too. We can go around as long as it takes for extremists to learn.... it's an easy lesson.... "Don't fuck with us, or we will fuck with you" and you will always lose.

Personally, if we have to bomb every fucking Muslim country back to the stone age, that's fine with me. If you keep coming, we will make every single country a fuckin' car park. And then, you will have something to whine about.

Learn to keep your fucking shit in your own country and stay out of ours. Then we have no problem. If you're a Muslim, and you are an American, you are welcome to practice your religion as you see fit.... until you support the enemies of your country. If you support the enemies of America, you are no longer an American and you can leave.... willingly... or by force.

will we stay out theirs? can they attack us when we don't?

Can we not?

It's a ridiculous idea.

As President he is tasked with defending this country from all enemies foreign and domestic yet his innate complacency or feeling of inevitability allows him to think that a worse attack then 9/11 can be easily dealt with. This reveals his inner thoughts on the matter and explains why his answer during the Democrat debates to the question "What would you do to prevent another terrorist attack in the US" his answer was to make sure we had good first responders. He knows we'll have one, accepts it, and he may not do everything in his power to prevent it. He instead worries about the cleanup effort and how he will deal with the effects of it rather then prevent it in the first place.

Let me be clear when I say that I despise Obama as a leader and think that he's a bootlicking coward who will always base his decisions on political expediency rather than principle. Still, I think that you're reading too deeply into his comment. I think it's true that the United States can endure a larger terrorist attack (the Constitution is another story.) I don't think that we'll have to do so in the foreseeable future, though, and I haven't seen any indication that Obama thinks that either.

there was a really good and rather lengthy article from stratfor on what would happen if we were attacked again. they also compared the results to a number of other western countries and israel. of course we could handle it the best without even getting into details beyond the size of our country and the size of our military

Everyone knows that killing one man will never end Islamic radicalism.

Nor will invading two countries. This is a war of ideas, and the presence of non-Muslims on the battlefield has diverted a lot of attention away from our internal struggle against heresy and toward the more immediate problem of foreign militaries occupying Muslim lands.

If those countries would stop allowing terrorists to train within their borders, we would have to invade them. But they did, so we invade. Don't like it? Easy answer - don't harbor terrorists. I thought we'd made that real clear.

what terrorists did iraq harbor?

Fiery deaths; mass annihilation; parentless children. No biggie. Might even solve that unemployment problem.

Unbelievable.

On the bright side, with Obama in charge, any terrorist group who chooses to attack us can rest assured that we will shake our fists and use really, really harsh language at them.

In spite of two pointless wars and occupations, that's all you've managed to do to Usama bin Ladin so far, so why complain?

It was really not ever about 9-11. Osama is likely dead and unimportant in any event. What is important to the U.S., however, is control of central asia and projecting it's power so that any emerging superstate, namely China, would think twice about challenging the United States in Central Asia. So in fact from a standpoint of foreign policy the Iraq war was a complete and utter success in that context.

Forum List

Back