Bob Woodward on "Fear" in the Trump White House

Absolutely true. I know you have so much hate that you want to believe anything bad. Step back look at reality.

I have yet to see you produce anything to back up your claim; waiting.
You can wait as long as you want. You have available to you, the same information I do. The internet is a wonderful thing, it allows you to research and look up information. Why is it that rubes like you always want someone to do their homework for them.

Sure, make your claim, produce not one angstrom of data to back said claim, then take your ball & run.
OK Donald; we see right thru your smelly s***, again.
Not running anywhere. For some reason you don't want to look anything up, Lazy or fear of what you will find? You wouldn't believe what was posted anyway. You believe woodward wholeheartedly, yet when those that he quotes respond and say they never said that, you discount them. You're only interested in information that supports your conclusion. I owe you nothing. These are threads of opinions, you and others like you think these things really matter.

Donald, we know you are full of shit; always scream some dumb crap & run off like always, never to back up your BS.
aww, stopping your little feet and shaking your little hands I see. you're way to easy, I'm done with you.

This is some of the craziest crap I have ever heard about any POTUS and any White House.

Our planet needs some serious divine intervention.

We need Trump voted out of office in 2020.

Trump will have the planet involved in a nuclear war before 2020; we don't have that long to wait.

Jesus... you people are out of your minds.

Trump & his people are out of their minds.

There; fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Nurse Ratched is looking for you.

This is some of the craziest crap I have ever heard about any POTUS and any White House.

Our planet needs some serious divine intervention.

Trump will have the planet involved in a nuclear war before 2020; we don't have that long to wait.

LOL; coming from someone that has less worth than a dog poop on the sole of my boot.

LOL; coming from someone that has less worth than a dog poop on the sole of my boot.
I love it when the little rubes run out of any worthy insult. You guys are so easy to manipulate.

I love it when the little rubes run out of any worthy insult. You guys are so easy to manipulate.

I love it when idiots like you make baseless claims & run away without posting a single syllable to back up your bullshit drivel.

Forum List

Back