Bob Woodward: Bush Didn't Lie About WMDs to Justify Iraq War

It's been proven he lied. Woodward, unintentionally, proves it even further.

i fail to see the logic in your statement, how did "Woodward, unintentionally, proves it even further." ??

By saying Bush was skeptical.
So what you liberal geniuses are saying is that Democrats in congress were even dumber than Bush and fell for it?

Apparently... Bush the idiot colossus duped all the liberal genius'... including queen genius Hillary.

Gotta love it.

He didn't dupe Barack Obama, your president for the last 6 years.

Ahh...it's the media's fault. Of course....it always is with you guys.
ROFL!

Isn't it adorable how in the feelings of the Left, "The Media" can't be at fault?

Of course the reason for that is that "the Media" is "The Left" and for the media to be AT FAULT for "THE LIE", The Left would be equally at fault for the telling, the selling and the believing of THE LIE.

Naturally that the Left being based entirely upon Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance, there's no reason to believe that they'd be so responsible.
I'm curious...when you go into all caps mode is that supposed to be what you're emphasizing or what you're happy you were able to spell correctly.

The media reported there were no WMDs because there were no WMDs.

What's more, the evidence that tens of thousands of tons of material had been moved to Syria, over the 18 month period, between the US announcing its intention to invade if Iraq did not comply with US and International demands, and the invasion, was also not widely reported..., but remains irrefutable.
Of course it does....so irrefutable that you cited it...oh wait; you didn't.

See how that works kids? The absence of a citation proves "it" ain't true... Unless the left's assertion lacks a citation.

Naturally that such was common knowledge... Is meaningless... So I'll just repost this again (I've posted this from every source on dozens of cites hundreds of times... As have thousands of others and they NEVER seem to be "aware" of it.)

Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria
The history books on this issue shouldn’t be written just yet.
by Ryan Mauro
June 6, 2010 - 12:08 am

Read more: Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria PJ Media
Well, gee, if Pajamas Media says it....:rofl: Seven years after the fact no less.

Wait...I thought the media was wrong....oh wait; unless it agrees with your viewpoint. Then, as always in Conservistan...content lends itself to credibility.

The rest is self evidently the same obscurant drivel as that refuted above... This rendering it irrelevant.

The only thing self-evident is that you're an idiot.

Again, GWB says there were no WMDs.

Gotta wonder why these idiots are still talking about what Bush did or didn't do???

He's been out of office for years yet all they seem to talk about is the lousy job they think he did as POTUS while they completely ignore the crappy job Obama's doing.

Wonder why he's not front and center in their sights??

Oh wait. I forgot. He's a Dem. Never mind.

So what you liberal geniuses are saying is that Democrats in congress were even dumber than Bush and fell for it?

Well, I would never call myself a genius but if you're that impressed with me...by all means.

Na, the Bush CIA lied to Congress about WMDs. The source they used was code-named curveball and they based their entire fish tale on this guy.

Gotta wonder why these idiots are still talking about what Bush did or didn't do???

He's been out of office for years yet all they seem to talk about is the lousy job they think he did as POTUS while they completely ignore the crappy job Obama's doing.

Gotta wonder why you can't understand the thread is about Bush. Oh yeah, you're a fucking moron.

Apparently... Bush the idiot colossus duped all the liberal genius'... including queen genius Hillary.

Gotta love it.

Before Bush got hold of the CIA, it was thought that the organization was a pretty honest broker. He fixed that. Now we cannot trust our own intelligence agency regardless of who is POTUS. Thanks George.

Well, I would never call myself a genius but if you're that impressed with me...by all means.

Na, the Bush CIA lied to Congress about WMDs. The source they used was code-named curveball and they based their entire fish tale on this guy.

Ahaha that might have been clever if only I had not read your previous posts, oh snap!

i fail to see the logic in your statement, how did "Woodward, unintentionally, proves it even further." ??

Gotta love it.

Yet the heir presumptive, who had exposure to her husband's intel before Bush took office (don't even try to make me believe she didn't), voted to allow the use of force in Iraq. I don't understand why liberals think attacking Jeb Bush with the Iraq war is a good idea when he had nothing to do with it and all their efforts merely remind everyone that Hillary actually voted to allow it.

Ahaha that might have been clever if only I had not read your previous posts, oh snap!

The truth needn't be clever.

Gotta love it.

Before Bush got hold of the CIA, it was thought that the organization was a pretty honest broker. He fixed that. Now we cannot trust our own intelligence agency regardless of who is POTUS. Thanks George.
Actually, our intel organizations were handcuffed before Bush took office.

Gotta love it.

Yet the heir presumptive, who had exposure to her husband's intel before Bush took office (don't even try to make me believe she didn't), voted to allow the use of force in Iraq. I don't understand why liberals think attacking Jeb Bush with the Iraq war is a good idea when he had nothing to do with it and all their efforts merely remind everyone that Hillary actually voted to allow it.

That is her baggage and she will probably have someone carry those bags into the White House.

The reason the Democrats are happy to bring it up right now (not later) was that it's easy to disavow and apologize for the vote 12 years ago. It's not so easy to disavow your brother's signature clusterfuck.

Gotta wonder why you can't understand the thread is about Bush. Oh yeah, you're a fucking moron.

Why is it about Bush you fucking idiot? Seems to me you and the other lefty idiots on this board would be more interested in whats going on now, today.

Bush isn't in office and hasn't been for years so why all the backtracking on past events,??

Of course the more you deflect to Bush the less some folks look at Obama an the abject failure his is as POTUS.

Never mind shit ingot. Got it.

Why is it about Bush you fucking idiot?
His name is in the title shit-brains.

Gotta love it.

That is her baggage and she will probably have someone carry those bags into the White House.

The reason the Democrats are happy to bring it up right now (not later) was that it's easy to disavow and apologize for the vote 12 years ago. It's not so easy to disavow your brother's signature clusterfuck.

^^^ a classic idiot liberal double standard, shocking. /sarcasm

Gotta love it.

Not necessarily. She can say, "Ooops, my bad", and everything's okay, but he has to answer for something he wasn't even involved in? That's politics at its worst, and reflects a severe cognitive disconnect among those who would have us think they are impartial recorders of events and are blessed with the opportunity to ask questions of the candidates.

Jeb's answer should be, "My brother made the decisions he made based on the information he had at the time. He got authorization from Congress (including my opponent) and from the UN before initiating hostilities. If faced with a similar situation, I will make the best decisions I can based on the information I have available. I would hope that EVERY candidate for president would say the same".

Naturally, the media will not accept any answer. Getting an answer is not the point. It never is.

Gotta love it.

Nope. Congress did the cutting.
After the intelligence budget had been cut, Bush said:
I am concerned that the authorizations for appropriations below my request do not adequately provide for today’s intelligence challenges.
No, Bush didn't want to cut intelligence, but Congress did, and that's what happened.

Oh and that was Bush I

Gotta love it.

Not necessarily. She can say, "Ooops, my bad", and everything's okay, but he has to answer for something he wasn't even involved in? That's politics at its worst, and reflects a severe cognitive disconnect among those who would have us think they are impartial recorders of events and are blessed with the opportunity to ask questions of the candidates.

Jeb's answer should be, "My brother made the decisions he made based on the information he had at the time. He got authorization from Congress (including my opponent) and from the UN before initiating hostilities. If faced with a similar situation, I will make the best decisions I can based on the information I have available. I would hope that EVERY candidate for president would say the same".

Naturally, the media will not accept any answer. Getting an answer is not the point. It never is.

Oh lord...Why is Jeb Bush's mis-handling of the question (saying he didn't understand the question) the media's fault?

And no, people will always hold the vote against her. They did in 2008 for crying out loud. Jeb is not being held responsible....he is in a tricky spot though of having to distance himself from the decision his brother made.

Gotta love it.

^^^ a classic idiot liberal double standard, shocking. /sarcasm

Well, we'll see what the voters think. Of course, you won't like their decision either.

Bush was against going into Iraq? Is that the new version of history that you're trying to sell?
Looks like Woodward is trying to sell it.

Just like he sold watergate. If you believe one do you believe the other?

I believe what BobWoodward said; "He didn't find a lie there" to be specific. What I don't believe (and neither does anyone else) was that liberals were pushing Bush to go into Iraq as Wilddipshit says in the OP.

Should Bush have ignored these Democrats statements? They sound a little 'pushy' to me.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

No matter how many times these Democrat quotes are posted, Liberals are still intent on saying Bush lied. Democrats saw the same intelligence Bush did. Woodward is correct.......Bush did not lie.

Bush was against going into Iraq? Is that the new version of history that you're trying to sell?
Looks like Woodward is trying to sell it.

Just like he sold watergate. If you believe one do you believe the other?

I believe what BobWoodward said; "He didn't find a lie there" to be specific. What I don't believe (and neither does anyone else) was that liberals were pushing Bush to go into Iraq as Wilddipshit says in the OP.

Should Bush have ignored these Democrats statements? They sound a little 'pushy' to me.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

No matter how many times these Democrat quotes are posted, Liberals are still intent on saying Bush lied. Democrats saw the same intelligence Bush did. Woodward is correct.......Bush did not lie.

And no matter how many times Bush says there were no WMDs found....others here will swear they were found.

Forum List

Back