Bob Dylan: BRAVO!

Bob Dylan is a 1960's liberal communist piece of shit. He sucks as an artist with his shitty voice and piss poor lyrics.
What's with all the communist stuff this morning, Bush92? You called me one earlier for thinking Dads should talk to their boys about not grabbing strange girls' pussies and boobies. My granddad went through something similar in his old age--thought there was a hostile Indian in the closet waiting to scalp us all.
Are you alone?
Because it's the truth. There was a revolution in America in the 1960's to undermine our culture and way of life. To destroy the Christian family unit. It was sponsored by the far left and championed by people like Bob Dylan and Jane Fonda. Young people carrying enemy colors (Viet Cong flag) while we had men on the field of battle.
I'll agree our boys fighting got the raw end of the deal in so many ways and I'm not proud of that. But not fighting that war, particularly since it wasn't a voluntary force .... now that was common sense, not a communist plot. I realize the USSR no doubt aided and abetted the anti-war movement, but it would have happened anyway. We didn't belong there and no one really gave a shit if Vietnam went communist except for the Pentagon.
If LBJ had fought the war right we could have saved South Vietnam. Instead we lost 58,000 lives and came home in disgrace. Affect our nation even today. John Kerry negotiations with Iran were an example. France is Attacked by Islamic Extremists terrorist and Kerry goes over to France with 1960's folk singer to play "If you need a friend." Sorry, but we live in a tough world and we need to raise tough sons.

..... I would have watched your documentary with interest. I never knew that.
That's very kind of you to say so.

Were you NATO forces?
No. I am ashamed to say that I was a combatant. A volunteer. A young impressionable, easily exited boy. The majority of the guys over there were just like me.
Amazing. Like all those boys who went to fight in the Spanish Civil War. Nothing to be ashamed of, fighting for one's beliefs.
Lincoln Brigade was scum.
Naturally. whatever
They were communist. Screw Hemingway too. His writing style was terrible. I will now mock him: "He approached the bar an ordered a whiskey. He noticed to his left a jar of boiled eggs. He took one out under the careful eye of the bartender. It was a good egg. Smooth and oblong. They type of egg a man would like to eat."
Where's Hemingway come in? Except for a response I wrote but deleted and didn't post. You're a mod, huh, joker?

That's very kind of you to say so.

No. I am ashamed to say that I was a combatant. A volunteer. A young impressionable, easily exited boy. The majority of the guys over there were just like me.
Amazing. Like all those boys who went to fight in the Spanish Civil War. Nothing to be ashamed of, fighting for one's beliefs.
Naturally. whatever
They were communist. Screw Hemingway too. His writing style was terrible. I will now mock him: "He approached the bar an ordered a whiskey. He noticed to his left a jar of boiled eggs. He took one out under the careful eye of the bartender. It was a good egg. Smooth and oblong. They type of egg a man would like to eat."
Where's Hemingway come in? Except for a response I wrote but deleted and didn't post. You're a mod, huh, joker?
"For Whom the Bell Tolls" ever read it? Setting is Spanish Civil War?

Bob Dylan is a 1960's liberal communist piece of shit. He sucks as an artist with his shitty voice and piss poor lyrics.
What's with all the communist stuff this morning, Bush92? You called me one earlier for thinking Dads should talk to their boys about not grabbing strange girls' pussies and boobies. My granddad went through something similar in his old age--thought there was a hostile Indian in the closet waiting to scalp us all.
Are you alone?
Because it's the truth. There was a revolution in America in the 1960's to undermine our culture and way of life. To destroy the Christian family unit. It was sponsored by the far left and championed by people like Bob Dylan and Jane Fonda. Young people carrying enemy colors (Viet Cong flag) while we had men on the field of battle.
I'll agree our boys fighting got the raw end of the deal in so many ways and I'm not proud of that. But not fighting that war, particularly since it wasn't a voluntary force .... now that was common sense, not a communist plot. I realize the USSR no doubt aided and abetted the anti-war movement, but it would have happened anyway. We didn't belong there and no one really gave a shit if Vietnam went communist except for the Pentagon.
If LBJ had fought the war right we could have saved South Vietnam. Instead we lost 58,000 lives and came home in disgrace. Affect our nation even today. John Kerry negotiations with Iran were an example. France is Attacked by Islamic Extremists terrorist and Kerry goes over to France with 1960's folk singer to play "If you need a friend." Sorry, but we live in a tough world and we need to raise tough sons.
You can be tough without disrespecting women. Or talking like Hemingway. LOL

Bob Dylan is always Bob Dylan. He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in literature last week. So far, he hasn't responded. Read:

Bob Dylan removes mention of Nobel prize from website

The Swedish Academy for Literature (a fucking snobbish 'old boys' club) is really angry with Dylan saying he is arrogant - and the Academy is making some dreadful speculations about why Dylan isn't interested …. none of which even consider that the opinion of the Swedish Academy might be an unwanted 'honour'. I've had a slight personal run-in with the Swedish Academy myself, but that's another story. Bravo Bob Dylan!
Aw c'mon, tell, tell!

Why are people so critical of the Nobel Prize?

Mostly because the are given to people who have not earned them.

Yasser Arafat, Al Gore and Barrack Obama come to mind.
small thinking

Naturally. whatever
Yes. Women combatants, too, remember Pilar? In case you want to nip at my heels in that new thread on women in combat....
But which mod are you? Slow day?

Are you alone?
Most real men are tough and respect women. See cowboys for definition or just visit Texas.

Naturally. whatever
Yes. Women combatants, too, remember Pilar? In case you want to nip at my heels in that new thread on women in combat....
But which mod are you? Slow day?
Mary you are practically perfect in every way...except your politics.

Bob Dylan is always Bob Dylan. He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in literature last week. So far, he hasn't responded. Read:

The Swedish Academy for Literature (a fucking snobbish 'old boys' club) is really angry with Dylan saying he is arrogant - and the Academy is making some dreadful speculations about why Dylan isn't interested …. none of which even consider that the opinion of the Swedish Academy might be an unwanted 'honour'. I've had a slight personal run-in with the Swedish Academy myself, but that's another story. Bravo Bob Dylan!
Aw c'mon, tell, tell!

They`re critical because there is no such thing as a Nobel War Prize. They thought mass murderer Gomer bush deserved something better than living out his days in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state.

Aw c'mon, tell, tell!

They`re critical because there is no such thing as a Nobel War Prize. They thought mass murderer Gomer bush deserved something better than living out his days in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state.
Where are you from? California? Lol. Bet you are a homosexual huh?

Are you alone?
Most real men are tough and respect women. See cowboys for definition or just visit Texas.
Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
Don't let 'em pick guitars or drive them old trucks
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
'Cause they'll never stay home and they're always alone
Even with someone they love

Great song about the sadness of the decline of America.

Aw c'mon, tell, tell!

Where are you from? California? Lol. Bet you are a homosexual huh?
Nope. I`m a retired steelworker from western Pa. You`ll have to look elsewhere for your gay sex Mr. President..

....... There was a revolution in America in the 1960's to undermine our culture and way of life. To destroy the Christian family unit. It was sponsored by the far left and championed by people like Bob Dylan and Jane Fonda. Young people carrying enemy colors (Viet Cong flag) while we had men on the field of battle.
You must be an adolescent who never grew up.

Hot dang! That there was a good'un!

Hot dang! That there was a good'un!
Hope your fucking dog gets ran over by a black lives matter member.

Wow. Doesn't get much meaner than running over the dog. I'll have to remember that one.

Wow. Doesn't get much meaner than running over the dog. I'll have to remember that one.
Whew, yeah! That guy has no heart at all .... wishing my little pooch gets run over by a car! I'm going to have a good look through the USMB rules and regulation to see if that comment warrants a permanent dismissal from posting privileges. I'm sure I read something about slander and death treats against domestic animals being an offense against the forum rules.

Forum List

Back