Websites Down WTF

AZGAL

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
Arid Zona
mwd1d2oydvmuyhdx4ugo.gif Twitter, Reddit, Spotify, SoundCloud, Netflix Targeted in Massive Cyber Attack
PayPal, Airbnb, and more experienced outages this morning...

Last edited:
Facebook censoring Wikileaks (self.WikiLeaks)

submitted 21 hours ago * by Greene_Fyre

I just tried to paste quotes from an article that contained links to Wikileaks Podesta emails to my facebook page and got the error, "this message contains content that has been blocked by our security systems." Curious to know what happens if anyone else tries to copy and paste content from the article or other direct Wikileaks links Wikileaks Reveals Hillary's Top 13 Acts of Treason against the U.S. EDIT: Here's the screenshot Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

#facebook #censorship #wikileaks

I copied and pasted this to Facebook:

Last Thursday, April 12, I met individually with the Ambassadors from Qatar, Brazil, Peru, Malawi, and Rwanda, in Washington, DC. Below is a summary of key points from each meeting, and we are following-up on each point. I'd welcome your feedback. Sincerely, Ami

QATAR

- Would like to see WJC "for five minutes" in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011.

- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team.

BRAZIL

Wikileaks BLOCKED on Twitter? Ummm...g-g-guys? What does this mean? (i.sli.mg)

submitted an hour ago by feral-silence.............................................................................................................................................................................
[URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58msow/breaking_twitter_is_down_is_this_a_coincidence/']BREAKING: Twitter is down - is this a coincidence?
(self.The_Donald)

submitted 5 hours ago * by russiandressingMAGA

Twitter appears to have been down for about an hour.

1. Twitter is the main channel through which WikiLeaks and Project Veritas release information

2. Timing is interesting with WikiLeaks' tweet about Kaine and Brazile last night

3. An hour is an extremely long time for a major social network to be down
I'm not looking to conspire, but WTF? Everything about this seems fishy.

Edit: Outage seems to be across most of the U.S. with exception of some spots in the midwest; folks outside of the U.S. seem to have no issues.[/URL]

Last edited:
I lost my internet late last night and was on the phone to Comcast this morning. Finally got it back.

Also, I posted a link to an article yesterday whose page was down. Don't know if this is part of it, but it was frustrating.

Dalian Wanda of China Offers a Carrot to Hollywood

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Wang Jianlin, chairman of the Dalian Wanda Group, the Chinese conglomerate that is emerging — controversially — as a superpower in the entertainment business, sat in an opulent armchair at the Peninsula Hotel here on Sunday and discussed his business ventures with a casual efficiency.

His response to criticism from a member of Congress that Wanda, after a spectacular $8 billion shopping spree in Hollywood, is a propaganda threat and should be subject to more Justice Department scrutiny? It is “not like we are invading,” Mr. Wang said, contending that Wanda’s goal involves “helping” American film companies “to get more market share in the emerging movies market that is China.” (And, of course, making money for Wanda along the way.)

Mr. Wang, visiting California to unveil sizable financial incentives aimed at wooing American productions to Wanda’s new $5 billion studio complex in China, went on to call himself an “angel” investor. He noted that Wanda had purchased struggling companies like AMC Theaters and Legendary Entertainment — “the best companies would not sell to us” — and strengthened them. AMC’s stock price, for instance, has risen 64 percent since Wanda bought it for $2.6 billion in 2012.

UPDATE! - Now West Coast Being Hit Also - East Coast Under Cyber Attack, Massive Outages Reported Across A Variety Of Platforms

East Coast Under Cyber Attack, Massive Outages Reported Across A Variety Of Platforms

We can think of a few reason why this attack is going on and the out come of it all.
First thought so Clinton can blame Russia it is not and will not be Russia!!

SINCE THE NORSE LIVE ATTACK MAP IS DOWN

THERE IS THIS ONE SO FAR THAT IS STILL UP AND RUNNING, BUT NORSE IS THE BEST

Kaspersky Cyberthreat real-time map
--------------------------------------------------------

WATCH: ASSANGE EXPOSES HILLARY’s BULLSH*T! HACKERS AREN’T RUSSIAN, THEY ARE DEMOCRAT WHISTLEBLOWERS & YOU’RE HAVING THEM KILLED!

WATCH: ASSANGE EXPOSES HILLARY's BULLSH*T! HACKERS AREN'T RUSSIAN, THEY ARE DEMOCRAT WHISTLEBLOWERS & YOU'RE HAVING THEM KILLED! -

Last edited:
Twitter, Reddit, Spotify, SoundCloud, Netflix Targeted in Massive Cyber Attack
PayPal, Airbnb, and more experienced outages this morning...

upload_2016-10-21_12-19-14.png

YEAH REAL FLIPPEN FUNNY , WAIT UNTIL YOUR STUPID ASSES CAN'T ACCES A SITE ESP . WHEN IT IS PERMANENT....

Forum List

Back