Bob Costas warns the future of Football is bleak.

i already stated on the one thread its just the chargers,niners and rams which are turning ti around now that have attendance problems and MAYBE the bears and browns,only a fool would ignore the proelms charger s have,

But that's not what you claimed. You said "some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league."

Now when asked to provide any proof for your claim you are running from that as fast as you can and trying to deflect attention on something else. It's pretty easy. Tell me what teams. Otherwise I will assume you are lying just to try and tell the story you wish was true.

It's no different than debating you about 9/11. As soon as asked for proof for an assertion or I provided proof that said the opposite you'd deflect and switch subjects.

So you are the one making the claim AT LEAST 8 teams are half empty. Not that they are mostly full but lots of opposing team members. Not that Which teams?

anybody who has watched the Rams,Chargers,and Niner games on tv KNOWS those stadiums are half empty all the time.:biggrin: the chargers first game in carson was against the seahawks in a pre season game.

anquity who is a seahawks fans watched that game and said he saw the same thing that happened at the dolphin game,half empty stadium with mostly seahawk fans just like there were mostly dolphin fans with a half filled stadium most the time.

here it is where they are talking about the chargers first regular season game being against the dolphins and the majority of the crowd being dolphin fans.

and here is that link anquity was talking about when he saw the seahawks/chargers game and most the people he saw in the stands were seahawks.He said most the time the stadium looked like this.

this is what the stadium there looks like most the game for their games.:D

The new and appoved Seattle Seahawk thread
I watched the Seahawk/Chargers game last night and was amazed at the large amount of Seahawk fans at the game...with a stadium of only 27-29K seats it is a sad day for NFL football in Los Angles. The stadium was only about 3/4 full for the Chargers game and a lot appeared were Seattle fans.
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

this NEVER happened in San Diego with the Chargers.:lmao:

Here is a game against seattle as well at the start a few years ago in SD and where this game has empty seats everywhere in LA above.this one below in SD as you can see,is packed to the max.:D

oh and i saw them when they played the chiefs because they were showing it the same time when they were playing the rams game at the resteraunt i go to and you could see the majority of fans were a sea of red. from seeing that game myself that day ,i would estimate that 70% of the fans were chiefs fans.:biggrin:

oh and do i REALLY have to pull up a link where phillip rivers said he has had to go to a silent snap count at all his games cause of the opposing fans outnumbering them greatly in the half filled stadium?:biggrin::cuckoo:

mabye at the beginning of the game they looked packed but most the game telecasts say otherwise.the NFL has fucked it up with this relocation same as with the niners and they know this thats why there have been murmurs the owners want them to go back.:lol:

Last edited:
i already stated on the one thread its just the chargers,niners and rams which are turning ti around now that have attendance problems and MAYBE the bears and browns,only a fool would ignore the proelms charger s have,

But that's not what you claimed. You said "some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league."

Now when asked to provide any proof for your claim you are running from that as fast as you can and trying to deflect attention on something else. It's pretty easy. Tell me what teams. Otherwise I will assume you are lying just to try and tell the story you wish was true.

It's no different than debating you about 9/11. As soon as asked for proof for an assertion or I provided proof that said the opposite you'd deflect and switch subjects.

So you are the one making the claim AT LEAST 8 teams are half empty. Not that they are mostly full but lots of opposing team members. Not that Which teams?

anybody who has watched the Rams,Chargers,and Niner games on tv KNOWS those stadiums are half empty all the time.:biggrin: the chargers first game in carson was against the seahawks in a pre season game.

anquity who is a seahawks fans watched that game and said he saw the same thing that happened at the dolphin game,half empty stadium with mostly seahawk fans just like there were mostly dolphin fans with a half filled stadium most the time.

here it is where they are talking about the chargers first regular season game being against the dolphins and the majority of the crowd being dolphin fans.

and here is that link anquity was talking about when he saw the seahawks/chargers game and most the people he saw in the stands were seahawks.He said most the time the stadium looked like this.

I watched the Seahawk/Chargers game last night and was amazed at the large amount of Seahawk fans at the game...with a stadium of only 27-29K seats it is a sad day for NFL football in Los Angles. The stadium was only about 3/4 full for the Chargers game and a lot appeared were Seattle fans.
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

Here is a game against seattle as well at the start a few years ago in SD and where this game has empty seats everywhere in LA above.this one below in SD as you can see,is packed to the max.:D

oh and i saw them when they played the chiefs because they were showing it the same time when they were playing the rams game at the resteraunt i go to and you could see the majority of fans were a sea of red. from seeing that game myself that day ,i would estimate that 70% of the fans were chiefs fans.:biggrin:

oh and do i REALLY have to pull up a link where phillip rivers said he has had to go to a silent snap count at all his games cause of the opposing fans outnumbering them greatly in the half filled stadium?:biggrin::cuckoo:

mabye at the beginning of the game they looked packed but most the game telecasts say otherwise.the NFL has fucked it up with this relocation same as with the niners and they know this thats why there have been murmurs the owners want them to go back.:lol:

These are AWESOME distractions. But distractions nonetheless. So know with the Bears clearly out by your proofs, what are the 9 teams you claim have under 50% attendance this year?

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

the niners as anybody who has watched those games knows,has the same problem.:rofl:

Rams also are but like i said,they drew the biggest crowd ever against the texans last week and will get bigger ones the rest of the year as well since the product is now not so horrible.

4 teams is a far cry from the 1/4 you had mentioned (and gave that one of them was turning it around). With just 4 teams with that problem you do not have an issue with the NFL - you have issues with single teams. That, of course, will always be the case. Not every team is going to bring in the crowds 100 percent of the time. That is an individual issue with marketing for those teams.

Well it isn't even 4 teams. Those teams he mentioned I haven't even seen at half or less capacity. He's still at zero teams of his 8.

Every year we've got stuff like that though. Bills and Jags were those teams a few years ago that struggled on attendance. Of course not half full. Again, waiting for his 8+ teams there.

that is because as you proved with 9/11 you only see what you WANT to see.:lmao::haha::cuckoo:

anquity is just one of MANY people here that have noticed how the chargers stadium is half empty all the time when he saw the first ever game with the seahawks there.Looks like a pretty half filled stadium to me if even that just as he said he saw.:lmao::rolleyes::rofl:
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

as i said,in san diego,you NEVER saw crowds like that,this is the norm of what you always saw in san diego below.

same for the OPENER against MIAMI happened.the NFL cant survive like this.:rolleyes:

anybody that has watched NINER games in santa clara knows it is the SAME story.:biggrin:

The Rams are the only one of the three where things will improve anytime soon.the chargers and niners will never draw crowds even if they win. santa calra no more wants the niners there anymore than LA ever wanted the raiders in LA.:rolleyes::lmao: and sure as hell wont ever embrace the chargers even if they win as history has proved.:lmao:

Last edited:
Okay since the chargers and Niners are the only ones of the three where their problems wont be fixed in the near future.Lets talk about the other teams.Here is The dolphins. They used to pack them in easy.you never saw pics with half empty stadiums like this even ten years ago.this is pretty much the norm for them.
dolphins.jpg

now on the the bears,bucs and jags.

4 teams is a far cry from the 1/4 you had mentioned (and gave that one of them was turning it around). With just 4 teams with that problem you do not have an issue with the NFL - you have issues with single teams. That, of course, will always be the case. Not every team is going to bring in the crowds 100 percent of the time. That is an individual issue with marketing for those teams.

Well it isn't even 4 teams. Those teams he mentioned I haven't even seen at half or less capacity. He's still at zero teams of his 8.

Every year we've got stuff like that though. Bills and Jags were those teams a few years ago that struggled on attendance. Of course not half full. Again, waiting for his 8+ teams there.

that is because you obviously have never watched a chargers game as anquity and myself and others have,cause had you done so,you would have seen this as we did through most the games we saw them play.:D:rolleyes:

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

and anybody who has ever watched a niners game knows the same thing goes on there as well all the time.:rofl:

oh and you asked about the Bears earlier,I am going by what I have seen a couple others here say they saw and seeing this article forgive me if i believe THEM over your ramblings especially since you lost your credibility when you ran off from video evidence that proved explosives brought down the towers.:rofl:
because of that,I will listen to the others here and this person who wrote this article over your ramblings.:D

Bears attendance continues to drop in dreadful season
I just saw a TV commercial for Bears tickets. First time I've seen the Bears have to advertise in the 14 years I've lived in Chicago.

2:50 PM - Dec 19, 2016

sounds pretty drastic to me the fact they are having to do something they have NEVER had to do because attendance is not very good there it appears.:biggrin:

I only took you off ignore here cause i figured you would not troll in the sports section as you did there,my mistake,i see you do that EVERYWHERE you go.

Last edited:
here it is for the bucs as well.

Bucs’ attendance down sharply for Panthers game
The announced attendance was 58,545, but the actual attendance, per the Tampa Sports Authority, was 48,744, the team's lowest since last year's home opener against the Rams, which drew an actual crowd of 44,711.

two really very bad back to back attendance issues.hmmm.

Is smaller Jaguars crowd due to national anthem controversy?

second smallest crowd since 2009.hmmm cant be good. and this is a headlin i have been seeing for all these 7 teams. the Rams and the Bears are the only two teams that have any hope of ever getting back the fans.Now that Cutler is finally gone,maybe the Bear fans will start showing up again. Who can blame them from staying away in recent years having an owner who does not give a shit about the fans who wanted him gone since he was the most worthless starter in the leauge.:rolleyes:

that is because you obviously have never watched a chargers game as anquity and myself and others have,cause had you done so,you would have seen this as we did through most the games we saw them play.:D:rolleyes:

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

and anybody who has ever watched a niners game knows the same thing goes on there as well all the time.:rofl:

oh and you asked about the Bears earlier,I am going by what I have seen a couple others here say they saw and seeing this article forgive me if i believe THEM over your ramblings especially since you lost your credibility when you ran off from video evidence that proved explosives brought down the towers.:rofl:
because of that,I will listen to the others here and this person who wrote this article over your ramblings.:D

Bears attendance continues to drop in dreadful season
I just saw a TV commercial for Bears tickets. First time I've seen the Bears have to advertise in the 14 years I've lived in Chicago.

2:50 PM - Dec 19, 2016

sounds pretty drastic to me the fact they are having to do something they have NEVER had to do because attendance is not very good there it appears.:biggrin:

I only took you off ignore here cause i figured you would not troll in the sports section as you did there,my mistake,i see you do that EVERYWHERE you go.

Again, GREAT distraction.

9 teams. under 50% in attendance this year. Bears are out. Lets see them.

Or you could just simply say you were talking out your ass, didn't think anyone would challenge you on that claim and you were wrong.

The announced attendance was 58,545, but the actual attendance, per the Tampa Sports Authority, was 48,744, the team's lowest since last year's home opener against the Rams, which drew an actual crowd of 44,711.

You are doing awesome. So Bucs actual attendance was 48744 at the LOWEST. Holds 65890.,

So not even close to less than half.

Got another one off the list.

1/2 stadium or less. You've already eliminated Bears and Jags. Looking for 9 teams still.

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

These are AWESOME distractions. But distractions nonetheless. So know with the Bears clearly out by your proofs, what are the 9 teams you claim have under 50% attendance this year?

Nine? uh never said nine,I said the chargers,Rams,Niners,Dolphins.Browns.Bucs,Bears,and Jags all have half empty stadiums.

The last four I am going by what I have heard around here. I already proved the chargers did,everyone here knows that except you of course.:rolleyes: same with the niners. i made a thread documenting their horrible attendance last year,i guess you forgot that though long time sock puppet poster of several years.:D

the chargers,Niners,and Rams I have already proved,thats your problem if you want to live in a fantasyland and ignore that pic i posted of that half empty stadium first game ever against seattle:rolleyes::uhoh3::D:lmao:

and you have obviously never watched a Niners game, either same as you have never watched a chargers game in carson.:lmao: Rams I dont deny but they wont have that problem next year since they are now winning,they packed then in most the time last year in their first year back and are starting to get bigger crowds now.

the florida teams i mentioned are old news.that pic of that half empty stadium of that dolphin game i posted is the norm there.same with the bucs and jags and cleveland.

just like you could not face facts that you got your ass handed to you on a platter by me on 9/11 that it was an inside job,you have failed to prove that the chargers,niners and rams dont have half filled stadiums for most the game,i dont know why your are in denial mode that the chargers stadium is half empty through MOST the GAMES but you obviously are.:rolleyes:

and as i said,all the florida teams it is well known they have horrible fan support as those links talk about but same as you dod with 9/11 only seeing what you WANT to see ignoring the horrible fan support the chargers have and you being the ONLY one here that refuses to accept it.back to ignore since you troll here same as you did there.:rolleyes:

no sense in wasting time with a long time sock puppet troll who has been here for years and just has a new name he is going by.thank god for ignore.

Last edited:

You are doing awesome. So Bucs actual attendance was 48744 at the LOWEST. Holds 65890.,

So not even close to less than half.

Got another one off the list.

1/2 stadium or less. You've already eliminated Bears and Jags. Looking for 9 teams still.

dude you dont seem to get it that unlike you when you TRY to debate 9/11 only to end up with shit on your face all the time,i DONT CARE if I am wrong.:rolleyes:

I only have gone by what i have heard others here say on the other teams besides the chargers,Rams,and Niners and based off your dodgeball game you played on 9/11 running off from facts you could not counter and deflecting the issue there that time,you cant blame me for believing them over you ESPECIALLY when you lie and say the chargers and niners dont have half empty stadiums when you have OBVIOUSLY never watched a chargers or niners game where that pic i posted many times was accurate of the chargers half empty stadium and as anquity said HE saw when he saw that game as well.:lmao:

again i am only going by what i have heard from others here ON THOSE OTHER FOUR TEAMS and since you ignore facts how the chargers stadium is always half empty same as you ignored facts that 9/11 was an inside job,then nobody in their right mind would blame me for listening to THEM over you since you are the ONLY one here who cant face reality for some reason that charger games are always half empty that they are having the same problem the rams had in st louis with a half empty stadium and most the fans from the opposing team all the time.:lmao:

I DONT CARE if I am wrong on the last four not concerning the chargers,Niners,Or Rams,:rolleyes: I ONLY care about you being arrogant ignoring pesky facts that the chargers have half empty stadiums as both me and anquity proved.you are the ONLY one here that refuses to admit that so you are a troll and a waste of time as you always are. as i said,i thought you might not troll here in the sporst section as you did on the 9/11 thread but i was wrong and i will have to put you back on ignore it appears mr long time sock puppet troll.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is smaller Jaguars crowd due to national anthem controversy?

second smallest crowd since 2009.hmmm cant be good. and this is a headlin i have been seeing for all these 7 teams. the Rams and the Bears are the only two teams that have any hope of ever getting back the fans.Now that Cutler is finally gone,maybe the Bear fans will start showing up again. Who can blame them from staying away in recent years having an owner who does not give a shit about the fans who wanted him gone since he was the most worthless starter in the leauge.:rolleyes:

And it's pretty simple why you blocked me. I don't just listen to you and nod my head and agree. When you make one of your outrageous claims, I call you out on it and ask you to back it up with proof.

And you never show up with it. You distract, you divert on to other topics, just like you are here. You said 1/3 of the league has less than 50% in their stadiums. Then you followed that up with "it's even more than that",

So 9 teams. You've proven Bears have more than 50% as well as the Bucs. Nice... They are out, by your own statement.

dude you dont seem to get it that unlike you when you TRY to debate 9/11 only to end up with shit on your face all the time,i DONT CARE if I am wrong.:rolleyes:

I only have gone by what i have heard others here say on the other teams besides the chargers,Rams,and Niners and based off your dodgeball game

And that's why I don't care about your 9/11 BS... "I just heard others say that" is your answer when you are asked for proof. You don't care if you are wrong. You just spout stuff to hear you talk and it's not whether it's right or wrong, but whether you wish it was.

Got it buttercup. Enjoy.

He is an avowed conspiracy theorist

Proof is not in his vocabulary

Yeah at least he finally came out and just said he really doesn't care about proof or if what he says is wrong or not.

Anywho... looks like sales are just a bit off from last year, which makes sense with the shakeup on teams moving. Like with Baltimore and the Rams to STL it will probably take them a bit to get their fan base built up.

The big question is if LA has changed. The NFL wasn't the top sport in the nation back when it was there. And still those teams were making money hand over foot when they were there, they just couldn't get the stadium deal they wanted and started tanking that on purpose to get out.

But LA is pretty much about the glam and glitz, and that new stadium looks gorgeous. Should be nice for the players in that kind of a market as well. NFL might as well try. I mean just because the baseball Giants couldn't make it in NY, didn't mean the Mets were destined to fail. They are regularly a top 10 team in attendance.

Times change, to think this is still the early 90's is a joke. Heck in that time Donald Sterling couldn't make a dime with the Clippers and was getting offers from everywhere to relocate. His former franchise sold for 2 billion a couple years ago. What a difference 20 years makes.

It's a risk, but with so much of the NFL's push being a national sport, not a regional one, even if it doesn't work out it wouldn't hurt them financially like an MLB team in a crappy market.

Even southpark has gotten in the act of making fun of the laughable attendance the chargers are getting in Carson.:up:

That one single person there in that stadium in that video there is you long time sock puppet Mr slash,the ONLY one in the world who cant face facts and reality that stadium is always half empty.:rofl::lmao: we now know what you look like in real life.:haha:

Kaplan: Even South Park gets in on Chargers joke

Ouch! 'South Park' is latest to take shot at Chargers' attendance

as i said,EVERYBODY except sockpuppet slash.ALL knows this is what the crowds at carson ALWAYS look like for each just like the rams did most the time they were in st louis other than the greatest show on turf years.this is what niner games look like as well. the photo is in the link.:biggrin:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

For Chargers haters, the laughs keep coming. And maybe they’re just a little more satisfying when it comes on the national stage.

First it was Jimmy Kimmel making fun of weak crowds at StubHub Center with his faux marketing campaign, “Sunday’s Self-Guided Meditation Retreats.”

sockpuppet slash as always, has shit on his face same as he did on 9/11:lmao::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back