Racism Update in the NFL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
A white QB whose team is 1-8 will be still be the starter on sunday

A black QB whose team is 5-4 was benched today even though the team currently holds the last wildcard spot

RACISM IS SO OBVIOUS

I seriously doubt multi million dollar NFL teams decide which QB will play is based on skin color. ..... :cuckoo:

Why the black man get benched and the team is still winning?

I seriously doubt multi million dollar NFL teams decide which QB will play is based on skin color. ..... :cuckoo:

There could be a myriad of reasons; owner / QB conflicts, coach lost confidence in him, new QB on the bench has more potential, etc.

But saying it's because he is black is nonsense. ..... :cool:

There could be a myriad of reasons; owner / QB conflicts, coach lost confidence in him, new QB on the bench has more potential, etc.

You know damm well black QB's have short leashes when playing QB in the NFL. The white QB who will start this sunday will only have to be AVERAGE

The black man has to be GREAT

Could any of those reasons take race or current circumstances into account?

The answer is yes if we're talking possible reasons

You know damm well black QB's have short leashes when playing QB in the NFL. The white QB who will start this sunday will only have to be AVERAGE

It is written into their contracts you know?

It's been a rule for the last 30 years

You fellers out to still be glad you getz da white womens...

I prefer latinas. White women too goofy

I prefer latinas. White women too goofy
Yeah, I can see you dancing cumba style..

To the owners and coaches it's a business based on winning.

They could care less about the race of the players. ..... :cool:

So why the white man on 1-8 team not benched?????????????????????????????????????????????

NFL jacked their rules to make the product no more than a ball incessantly flying across a TV screen. This appeals to the limited intellect of their audience.
It also maintains a greater chance of a white player being as capable as a black player to effectively execute the QB position, contrived into a more significant role than it used to be when it was actual football. This also ensures that their largest audience, white people, don't feel as alienated especially considering that all other NFL positions rely heavily on speed resulting in blacks dominating rosters.
My favorite style of football has been employing mostly black QB's for 46 years.

yeah riiiiight.that is why not one NFL owner is black because there is no racism,right.:rolleyes: the NFL apologist you are at it again. first you have your head in your ass on the cheatriots corruption how they have ruined and tainted a great game,NOW this,no surprise whatsoever from you.typical apologist as always:rolleyes:

Last edited:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

exactly, I notice how they keep playing dodgeball with your pesky facts.:lmao:

I cant ever recall a black QB who stunk it up on the job for so many years yet held on to it as first Jay Cutler has or Eli Manning. these apologists ignore the FACT that if those two guys were black,they would have lost their starting jobs YEARS ago. Cutler if he was black,would NEVER have been picked up by Miami or any other team let alone have been the starting QB for the Bears all those years.:rolleyes:

these two WHITE QB's are coach killers,the owners dont fire the REAL problem,"these two quarterbacks" ignoring the fact that you could hire Vince Lombardi from the dead to coach these two guys and it would not make a shread of difference in the world in the win column.

Lombardi like all the Bear coachs did and same as Tom Coughlin did and the new coach of the Giants will,would have been fired from the Bears just like all the many coachs of the Bears did for Cutlers pathetic play in the field.

hey all you white apologists,name ONE starting black quarterback who stunk it up for so many years as a starter and played like a pop warner QB who held on to his job all these years despite what a screwup he is same as Cutler and Manning are.name ONE.:rolleyes: you cant.:D

the only instance i can think of that comes even close is Cam Newton.But that is apples and oranges and not even in the same ballpark as cutler and Eli because he only had ONE bad season,a sophomore jinx and turned it around the next year after that and has been fine ever since playing better than a good majority of the other NFL QB's out there.

which proves the point of the OP to be correct taking you all to school ,that he has to be GREAT to hold on to his job same as Russel Wilson of the Seahawks has held on to his because he has been GREAT.

Last edited:
A white QB whose team is 1-8 will be still be the starter on sunday

A black QB whose team is 5-4 was benched today even though the team currently holds the last wildcard spot

RACISM IS SO OBVIOUS

That is pretty funny. Remind me again the color of the ONLY superbowl winning QB to be let go as soon as he won the SB? Trent Dilfer is his name by the way.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

exactly, I notice how they keep playing dodgeball with your pesky facts.:lmao:

I cant ever recall a black QB who stunk it up on the job for so many years yet held on to it as first Jay Cutler has or Eli Manning. these apologists ignore the FACT that if those two guys were black,they would have lost their starting jobs YEARS ago. Cutler if he was black,would NEVER have been picked up by Miami or any other team let alone have been the starting QB for the Bears all those years.:rolleyes:

these two WHITE QB's are coach killers,the owners dont fire the REAL problem,"these two quarterbacks" ignoring the fact that you could hire Vince Lombardi from the dead to coach these two guys and it would not make a shread of difference in the world in the win column.

Lombardi like all the Bear coachs did and same as Tom Coughlin did and the new coach of the Giants will,would have been fired from the Bears just like all the many coachs of the Bears did for Cutlers pathetic play in the field.

hey all you white apologists,name ONE starting black quarterback who stunk it up for so many years as a starter and played like a pop warner QB who held on to his job all these years despite what a screwup he is same as Cutler and Manning are.name ONE.:rolleyes: you cant.:D

the only instance i can think of that comes even close is Cam Newton.But that is apples and oranges and not even in the same ballpark as cutler and Eli because he only had ONE bad season,a sophomore jinx and turned it around the next year after that and has been fine ever since playing better than a good majority of the other NFL QB's out there.

which proves the point of the OP to be correct taking you all to school ,that he has to be GREAT to hold on to his job same as Russel Wilson of the Seahawks has held on to his because he has been GREAT.

Interesting thoughts but you've got to remember the situation. Quick, name a QB who performed better on multiple runs to the SB. I'm 100% with you that Eli Manning is the epitome of average as an NFL QB. But there's one time he became arguably the greatest. Two post-seasons. 8 games, not one of them at home. 5 4th quarter comebacks in those 8 games. Twice knocking out the best dynasty of the past 25 years if not ever. That earns you a LOT of leeway.

Jay Cutler... Booted by Shanahan pretty quickly. But remind me of what the Bears consider great QB play. They haven't seen it since the 50's. And he had a very good season there, and unfortunately it led to them locking him into a crappy contract they got stuck with.

Yeah I probably can't name a QB who hung around with mediocrity that long. Vick maybe? Jason Campbell?

But likewise, name a coach who's been mediocre longer than Marvin Lewis and kept his job. You can't. Only 25 coaches have ever coached more games. All have multiple playoff wins. He's still trying to get his first. And STILL WITH THE SAME TEAM!!

That's the one thing about racism. You can't have things on both sides of the ledger if you are trying to prove it with just circumstantial evidence. If the NFL is racist based on circumstantial evidence, Marvin Lewis can't be given the most of any coach in the NFL regardless of color. Trent Richardson can't be the back with the most carries that has a career YPC under 3.4.

If the circumstance isn't true every time (or in this case the circumstantial evidence can also show the exact opposite of your statement) you need more than just circumstantial evidence to make that claim believable as a fact. You need hard proof at that point.

I recall watching a Steelers game in 1972 in my college dorm with blacks rooting for Terry Bradshaw to get injured so that Joe Gilliam would come in to play. A couple of years later Gilliam won the job outright over Bradshaw, but was benched midseason.

Joe Gilliam - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back