Bob Costas warns the future of Football is bleak.

if you were not someonw who had thier ass handed to them on a platter by me that 9/11 was an inside job who refused to look at the evidence from me and others,you cant expect me to read your bible ramblings here either.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Lol... yes 9/11 You still haven't been able to answer the most simple question of how to pull off the logistics of it?

Just kept deflecting and switching conflicting conspiracy theories. You're like nailing jello to a wall. As soon as one of your crackpot theories is debunked, you immediately deflected and moved on to a different one.

Was fun talking to you on that, but not really any point when you disprove yourself as much as you did there.

But is embarrassing for the league though to have to show games now where some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league.

Unfortunately that's not happening. You see when these people have to show camera shots of a stadium half empty and you see the cords drug across the field and players walking around without their helmets, it makes it pretty obvious they are having to lie to prove their point. And when you need to lie to make your point it ends any possibility that the point you are making carries any weight.

They also have to ignore the 3 hours of the game where time and again you see full stadiums. Please... Please I beg you, put some proof to your words. You see, you can show an empty stadium at halftime. But if there's 3 hours of a full stadium during the game, what are you proving? People get beer and hotdogs at halftime???

You are saying that 25% of the league can't fill half a stadium. That 8 teams are under 50% full every week.

This is easy. Name the teams. Pretty simple right? This is your claim. so 8 teams. Lets hear them.

Now remember here's an actual shot at the start of a game from the Chargers stadium (temp deal in LA). Which matches with the gate counts of the stadium being well over half full. So they are out (Don't care how many empty seats you can find taken at half time or end of blowouts, the stadium does get mostly full during games).

View attachment 161211

Dude the majority of those fans that show up for those games there are the opposing teams fans,if not for them,that place would be a ghost town.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

it is ONLY because of the opposing fans that the place is not a ghosttown all the time.:haha: Dolphin fans were talking about how it felt like a home game for them,that the majority of fans they saw in the place were all dolphin fans.:haha: I watched one of their games by accident when i was at a sports bar since i was watching my rams down there,it was a chiefs game and the announcers were saying a very big portion of the fans were chiefs fans,that it felt like a chiefs HOME game.

ALSO charger players have said their games there feel like they are on the road all the time,that they now rather TRAVEL on the road now it is so depressing to them.:haha:

here is some philadelphia eagle fans talking about how most the fans they saw there were eagle fans as well.:lmao:

Hmm, looks like a lot of blue there. I guess... But makes sense. It's year 1 there so not like they have their own fan base yet. Reminds me of when the Ravens started off. Looked like the Black Hole when they faced the Raiders. Now they've got a strong following though.

But how does that mean they aren't selling tickets? I mean you are saying it's packed with football fans right? Seems like you are trying to deflect rather than just back up your assertion.

And you still haven't come up with a single team there. That's the funny part. You made an assertion of 8 teams. And you have to sit there and deflect that you can't find a single one it seems.

i already stated on the one thread its just the chargers,niners and rams which are turning ti around now that have attendance problems and MAYBE the bears and browns,only a fool would ignore the proelms charger s have,

i already stated on the one thread its just the chargers,niners and rams which are turning ti around now that have attendance problems and MAYBE the bears and browns,only a fool would ignore the proelms charger s have,

But that's not what you claimed. You said "some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league."

Now when asked to provide any proof for your claim you are running from that as fast as you can and trying to deflect attention on something else. It's pretty easy. Tell me what teams. Otherwise I will assume you are lying just to try and tell the story you wish was true.

It's no different than debating you about 9/11. As soon as asked for proof for an assertion or I provided proof that said the opposite you'd deflect and switch subjects.

So you are the one making the claim AT LEAST 8 teams are half empty. Not that they are mostly full but lots of opposing team members. Not that Which teams?

You seem to be struggling with what you say LA Rams fan, so I can help.

"some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league."

The 8 teams you believe don't play in front of half a stadium.

Team 1 _____________________
Team 2 _____________________
Team 3_____________________
Team 4_____________________
Team 5_____________________
Team 6_____________________
Team 7_____________________
Team 8_____________________

And since it's "at least", here's room for a couple that are too close to tell if they are half empty or not.

Team 9_____________________
Team 10_____________________

But is embarrassing for the league though to have to show games now where some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league.

Unfortunately that's not happening. You see when these people have to show camera shots of a stadium half empty and you see the cords drug across the field and players walking around without their helmets, it makes it pretty obvious they are having to lie to prove their point. And when you need to lie to make your point it ends any possibility that the point you are making carries any weight.

They also have to ignore the 3 hours of the game where time and again you see full stadiums. Please... Please I beg you, put some proof to your words. You see, you can show an empty stadium at halftime. But if there's 3 hours of a full stadium during the game, what are you proving? People get beer and hotdogs at halftime???

You are saying that 25% of the league can't fill half a stadium. That 8 teams are under 50% full every week.

This is easy. Name the teams. Pretty simple right? This is your claim. so 8 teams. Lets hear them.

Now remember here's an actual shot at the start of a game from the Chargers stadium (temp deal in LA). Which matches with the gate counts of the stadium being well over half full. So they are out (Don't care how many empty seats you can find taken at half time or end of blowouts, the stadium does get mostly full during games).

View attachment 161211

Dude the majority of those fans that show up for those games there are the opposing teams fans,if not for them,that place would be a ghost town.

it is ONLY because of the opposing fans that the place is not a ghosttown all the time.:haha: Dolphin fans were talking about how it felt like a home game for them,that the majority of fans they saw in the place were all dolphin fans.:haha: I watched one of their games by accident when i was at a sports bar since i was watching my rams down there,it was a chiefs game and the announcers were saying a very big portion of the fans were chiefs fans,that it felt like a chiefs HOME game.

ALSO charger players have said their games there feel like they are on the road all the time,that they now rather TRAVEL on the road now it is so depressing to them.:haha:

here is some philadelphia eagle fans talking about how most the fans they saw there were eagle fans as well.:lmao:

okay let me rephrase that,other than the chargers,niners,and bears and browns,attendance is fine at NFL games.there happy.lol

4 teams is a far cry from the 1/4 you had mentioned (and gave that one of them was turning it around). With just 4 teams with that problem you do not have an issue with the NFL - you have issues with single teams. That, of course, will always be the case. Not every team is going to bring in the crowds 100 percent of the time. That is an individual issue with marketing for those teams.

4 teams is a far cry from the 1/4 you had mentioned (and gave that one of them was turning it around). With just 4 teams with that problem you do not have an issue with the NFL - you have issues with single teams. That, of course, will always be the case. Not every team is going to bring in the crowds 100 percent of the time. That is an individual issue with marketing for those teams.

Well it isn't even 4 teams. Those teams he mentioned I haven't even seen at half or less capacity. He's still at zero teams of his 8.

Every year we've got stuff like that though. Bills and Jags were those teams a few years ago that struggled on attendance. Of course not half full. Again, waiting for his 8+ teams there.

Well it isn't even 4 teams. Those teams he mentioned I haven't even seen at half or less capacity. He's still at zero teams of his 8.

Every year we've got stuff like that though. Bills and Jags were those teams a few years ago that struggled on attendance. Of course not half full. Again, waiting for his 8+ teams there.
That was kind of my point. It is going to happen every year based on a lot of factors.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing these NFL owners get their comeuppance but Costas has always been more of a baseball fan and once used his football platform as a soapbox for gun control.

View attachment 161211

okay let me rephrase that,other than the chargers,niners,and bears and browns,attendance is fine at NFL games.there happy.lol

actually there are more. I did no think about these teams at the time but i have heard that the crowds have also been small as well for the florida teams Miami,Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. If that is true and all these teams are doing poorly each week at the gates,then this is a serious issue for the NFL.

I dont know about Tampa Bay but MIami amazingly even with their history of great teams is doing poorly.I guess they have been spoiled bu success for so long that they wont tolerate a loser,fair weather fans it seems. they travel well on the road i hear but not supported well at home.

Jacksonville was next to last after st louis in attendance last year that was why they were being mentioned in relocation as well because same as st louis,horrible fan support.:biggrin: that was a major mistake to put an expansion team in florida. they can barely support two as it is

dont have issues just going by what I have heard by many people others dude.:cuckoo:

If what is being reported by MANY others around the league that Bears,Browns,Miami,Tampa Bay,and Jacksonviille has as many serious problems of half filled stadiums as the chargers and niners do,then the NFL has problems because attendance is in rapid decline and wont get better over the years.:biggrin: thats SIX teams there,the only reason I dont put the Rams in there is even though they also have had serious issues in attendance with half filled stadiums,that will change by the end of the year.last year they were packed its just that many fans in LA lost interest in them because of the poor product on the field.the week before against the Houston Texans they had the biggest crowd of the year and they will get better and bigger crowds like last year with the success they are having this season.

Last edited:

View attachment 161211

actually there are more. I did no think about these teams at the time but i have heard that the crowds have also been small as well for the florida teams Miami,Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. If that is true and all these teams are doing poorly each week at the gates,then this is a serious issue for the NFL.

I dont know about Tampa Bay but MIami amazingly even with their history of great teams is doing poorly.I guess they have been spoiled bu success for so long that they wont tolerate a loser,fair weather fans it seems. they travel well on the road i hear but not supported well at home.

Jacksonville was next to last after st louis in attendance last year that was why they were being mentioned in relocation as well because same as st louis,horrible fan support.:biggrin: that was a major mistake to put an expansion team in florida. they can barely support two as it is

dont have issues just going by what I have heard by many people others dude.:cuckoo:

If what is being reported by MANY others around the league that Bears,Browns,Miami,Tampa Bay,and Jacksonviille has as many serious problems of half filled stadiums as the chargers and niners do,then the NFL has problems because attendance is in rapid decline and wont get better over the years.:biggrin: thats SIX teams there,the only reason I dont put the Rams in there is even though they also have had serious issues in attendance with half filled stadiums,that will change by the end of the year.last year they were packed its just that many fans in LA lost interest in them because of the poor product on the field.the week before against the Houston Texans they had the biggest crowd of the year and they will get better and bigger crowds like last year with the success they are having this season.

So what are your 9+ teams with attendance under 50% and your proof for that? (You said there are more).

Not "I heard " but there are thousands of videos in these games. There are tons of writers that estimate attendance at these games. Tell me, which are not half full. What evidence did you use to come to that conclusion?

And what do you mean by "I've heard by many people"??? I've heard lots and lots of people say Trump is the actual Antichrist. And plenty say the same about Clinton. I'm not buying either without proof from a source that's reliable.

But please, let's start simple. Who are these many people claiming Chicago is under half full during games?

as everyone here that knows me knows,I would love for this to happen.At least see the end of the corrupt NFL cartel anyways. Would hate to see college football suffer but if thats what it takes to end the corruption in the NFL,i am all for it and hope Costas is right.

Bob Costas warns future of football is bleak because sport 'destroys people's brains'

what "corrupt NFL cartel"????? :cuckoo:

do you like seeing players' brains destroyed by CTE? Because THAT is why Costas said the future of the NFL is bleak.

I mean you said this is obvious. There's many people. Show me a few sources that Chicago games are under half full.

View attachment 161211

So what are your 9+ teams with attendance under 50% and your proof for that? (You said there are more).

Not "I heard " but there are thousands of videos in these games. There are tons of writers that estimate attendance at these games. Tell me, which are not half full. What evidence did you use to come to that conclusion?

And what do you mean by "I've heard by many people"??? I've heard lots and lots of people say Trump is the actual Antichrist. And plenty say the same about Clinton. I'm not buying either without proof from a source that's reliable.

But please, let's start simple. Who are these many people claiming Chicago is under half full during games?

He is an avowed conspiracy theorist

Proof is not in his vocabulary

Weird old lady football fanatic who rarely (fortunately for us)( attends our morning coffee gathering. She has her own unique solution. Turned her TV to the wall. Listens to football but doesn't have to look at "the jungle bunnies fucking around". She's sorta frail so I offered put wheels on her old (console) TV to make life easier. Now she'll want it motorized.

The nice thing about the modern world is you can easily find fan videos at games.

Like this shot of a "mostly empty" bucs stadium this year...

So just stop. Stop trying to tell me that a stadium without an open seat on video is less than half full.

View attachment 161211

He is an avowed conspiracy theorist

Proof is not in his vocabulary

That explains.

Ok. Sorry rams fan. The NFL and FBI hired George Lucas to digitally insert fans in all game videos. Actual attendees sign waivers of silence on what they see. Real NFL attendance last week for the Cowboys game was 14. JERRY invited everyone that showed up to his owners booth.

I believe you. These packed stadiums on tv. All a myth, perpetrated by the oligarch.

But that's not what you claimed. You said "some of the stadiums are half empty as is the case with at least 1/4th of teams in the league."

Now when asked to provide any proof for your claim you are running from that as fast as you can and trying to deflect attention on something else. It's pretty easy. Tell me what teams. Otherwise I will assume you are lying just to try and tell the story you wish was true.

It's no different than debating you about 9/11. As soon as asked for proof for an assertion or I provided proof that said the opposite you'd deflect and switch subjects.

So you are the one making the claim AT LEAST 8 teams are half empty. Not that they are mostly full but lots of opposing team members. Not that Which teams?

sounds to me like they chicago is having problems.I have seen other posters here mention it as well.

Bears attendance continues to drop in dreadful season

there you go lying long time sock puppet poster,as we both know the one that deflects on 9/11 is you when evidence is presented that explosives brought the towers down and you were taken to school be me and others there,you do the wrongwinger thing and deflect asking say how it was pulled off instead of looking at the evidence they were brought down.that DEFLECTING.:biggrin:

i figured in the sports section you would not troll as you do there but it seems you are the same there,you did not even watch that video i posted of that eagles,chargers game where charger fans said it was depressing coming to that game because the stadium was taken over by eagles fans and the eagle fans said it felt like a home game. DOLPHIN fans said the same thing.

View attachment 161211

Hmm, looks like a lot of blue there. I guess... But makes sense. It's year 1 there so not like they have their own fan base yet. Reminds me of when the Ravens started off. Looked like the Black Hole when they faced the Raiders. Now they've got a strong following though.

But how does that mean they aren't selling tickets? I mean you are saying it's packed with football fans right? Seems like you are trying to deflect rather than just back up your assertion.

And you still haven't come up with a single team there. That's the funny part. You made an assertion of 8 teams. And you have to sit there and deflect that you can't find a single one it seems.

Looks like a lot of blue? you serious? you mean the blue panels.yeah thats lots of blue.:biggrin:

apples and oranges with baltimore and the chargers.baltimore had no NFL team,LA is oversaturated with football,TWO teams in LA has NEVER worked,never will.:biggrin: any other team other than the Rams is asking for disaster as it is. Spanos and Goodel are in denial mode if they think LA will ever embrace the chargers even if they win.:rolleyes:

NFL people tried to tell the NFL the chargers would bomb in LA if they joined the Rams.they ignored them though. spaonos is clueless that that the reason the chargers left LA after one season there was because they could not compete with the rams in attendance.despite going 8-4 and making it as far as the AFC title game,they only averaged just 14,000 fans a game.:D the Rams on the other hand,even thought they went 4-8,they STILL averaged 77,000 fans per game.Back then the game was not corrupt as it is now so thats no surprise. the chargers will NEVER get a fanbase there even if they win as history proves.:D

two teams in LA has NEVER worked,NEVER will.

They are having to rebuild a fanbase as it is with LA having no football for over 20 years.anything other than the Rams is very risky.:rolleyes:

Lets look at how LA has never supported either the Raiders or Chargers.

The chargers.

NFL people tried to tell the NFL the chargers would bomb in LA if they joined the Rams.they ignored them though. spanos is clueless that that the reason the chargers left LA after one season there was because they could not compete with the rams in attendance despite going 8-4 and making it as far as the AFC title game,they only averaged just 14,000 fans a game.:D the Rams on the other hand,even though they went 4-8,they STILL averaged 77,000 fans per game.Back then the game was not corrupt as it is now so thats no surprise. the chargers will NEVER get a fanbase there even if they win as history proves.:D

The Raiders? not much better.They do have a good portion of fans there but their fanbase is limited.

they were also never embraced in LA even when they were great. The Raiders will never come back to LA again because it was mostly thugs and gang members that embraced them there causing fights in the stands.Howie Long once said him and his teammates stopped bringing their familys to games cause they feared for the lives of them.

The Raiders the year they came out there after winning a superbowl in oakland,their first game ever in LA drew a crowd of just 42,000. Three years later when they won the superbowl out there? not much better,just over 44,000 for the season home opener that year.

The OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but they were never embraced. bringing anybody other than the Rams is suicide and they are finding that out.:D they dont want the same thing that wont on in st louis the majority of the time they were theyer with half empty crowds and most the fans that show up being the opposing fans which is happening.:D

sounds to me like they chicago is having problems.I have seen other posters here mention it as well.

Bears attendance continues to drop in dreadful season

there you go lying long time sock puppet poster,as we both know the one that deflects on 9/11 is you when evidence is presented that explosives brought the towers down and you were taken to school be me and others there,you do the wrongwinger thing and deflect asking say how it was pulled off instead of looking at the evidence they were brought down.that DEFLECTING.:biggrin:

i figured in the sports section you would not troll as you do there but it seems you are the same there,you did not even watch that video i posted of that eagles,chargers game where charger fans said it was depressing coming to that game because the stadium was taken over by eagles fans and the eagle fans said it felt like a home game. DOLPHIN fans said the same thing.

View attachment 161211

Looks like a lot of blue? you serious? you mean the blue panels.yeah thats lots of blue.:biggrin:

apples and oranges with baltimore and the chargers.baltimore had no NFL team,LA is oversaturated with football,TWO teams in LA has NEVER worked,never will.:biggrin: any other team other than the Rams is asking for disaster as it is. Spanos and Goodel are in denial mode if they think LA will ever embrace the chargers even if they win.:rolleyes:

NFL people tried to tell the NFL the chargers would bomb in LA if they joined the Rams.they ignored them though. spaonos is clueless that that the reason the chargers left LA after one season there was because they could not compete with the rams in attendance.despite going 8-4 and making it as far as the AFC title game,they only averaged just 14,000 fans a game.:D the Rams on the other hand,even thought they went 4-8,they STILL averaged 77,000 fans per game.Back then the game was not corrupt as it is now so thats no surprise. the chargers will NEVER get a fanbase there even if they win as history proves.:D

two teams in LA has NEVER worked,NEVER will.

They are having to rebuild a fanbase as it is with LA having no football for over 20 years.anything other than the Rams is very risky.:rolleyes:

Lets look at how LA has never supported either the Raiders or Chargers.

The chargers.

NFL people tried to tell the NFL the chargers would bomb in LA if they joined the Rams.they ignored them though. spanos is clueless that that the reason the chargers left LA after one season there was because they could not compete with the rams in attendance despite going 8-4 and making it as far as the AFC title game,they only averaged just 14,000 fans a game.:D the Rams on the other hand,even though they went 4-8,they STILL averaged 77,000 fans per game.Back then the game was not corrupt as it is now so thats no surprise. the chargers will NEVER get a fanbase there even if they win as history proves.:D

The Raiders? not much better.They do have a good portion of fans there but their fanbase is limited.

they were also never embraced in LA even when they were great. The Raiders will never come back to LA again because it was mostly thugs and gang members that embraced them there causing fights in the stands.Howie Long once said him and his teammates stopped bringing their familys to games cause they feared for the lives of them.

The Raiders the year they came out there after winning a superbowl in oakland,their first game ever in LA drew a crowd of just 42,000. Three years later when they won the superbowl out there? not much better,just over 44,000 for the season home opener that year.

The OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but they were never embraced. bringing anybody other than the Rams is suicide and they are finding that out.:D they dont want the same thing that wont on in st louis the majority of the time they were theyer with half empty crowds and most the fans that show up being the opposing fans which is happening.:D

So.. you showed me an article from a reputable source... nice. So they've gone from full stadium early on down to 44601. So based on soldier fields 66904 capacity that means at worst you are saying they've been 2/3 attended or better.

Alright. So Chicago is off your list of teams under half full.

Still looking for 9!

You can do it rams fan! I mean you just knocked a team off the list. You are making progress buddy!

:bsflag:
if you were not someonw who had thier ass handed to them on a platter by me that 9/11 was an inside job who refused to look at the evidence from me and others,you cant expect me to read your bible ramblings here either.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Lol... yes 9/11 You still haven't been able to answer the most simple question of how to pull off the logistics of it?

Just kept deflecting and switching conflicting conspiracy theories. You're like nailing jello to a wall. As soon as one of your crackpot theories is debunked, you immediately deflected and moved on to a different one.

Was fun talking to you on that, but not really any point when you disprove yourself as much as you did there.

hey liar,the only one that deflected on 9/11 was you,you ran off with your tail between your legs evettime video evidence was shwon that it was a controlled demoltion,here you are delecting those facts by asking the logistics of it instead of addressing the evidence we gave that brought them down.talking of the evidence that you ignored,takes top priority long time sock puppet troll.

thwe
see prime example of how you deflect on 9/11 and as a result cant be taken serious long time sockpuppet troll. you are deflecting dodging the facts many people such as myself showed you in videos that proved explosives brought them down.

you describe yourself to a tee,you were the one that cowardly ran off from those videos and did not address them evading them with ramblings on logistics and just because you could not debunk those videos or even tried and deflected it with ramblings,the one that has crackpot theries is you who ignore the laws of physics and credible witneses.you lose as always. there you go lying,you kept deflecting not addressing the evidence and put in your own ramblings.:biggrin::bsflag:

Forum List

Back