Bob Costas PC Bullcrap

No one is forced to go to or watch football games on the TV. It's no one's business but the owner of a team what it is called. I don't care if that rat bastard Snyder calls his team the D C ***** even if it offends the pussies that play on his team.

The solution is simple. Don't go to Redskins games. Don't buy Redskins gear. Don't help the revenue stream by watching Snyder's team on the T V.

What Costas has to say about it only matters because he has a national platform and it increases his value as a broadcaster to weigh in on anything controvercial.

He has chosen to side with the handfull of Native Americans that are offended with the name Redskins. Most Native Americans don't care.

I'm not particularly fond of the mascot of the Notre Dame college. Being Irish I find depictions of Lepricans annoying. All it makes me desire is to see ND lose. I could see why Native Americans would want to see Snyder lose.

I think I find that smarmy Costas more annoying than the name of the Washington team.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back