Bob Costas PC Bullcrap

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
WHY do we have to put up with bob costas and his PC commentary tp watch football. I hate NBC for allowing it and will not watch if footbsll is on any other station and I will boycott anything I see advertised on that channel. I pray that the Redskins keep their name and flip costas the big finger.

Bob Costas is a huge pussy. Stay off my television please you weasel

If I were you and felt as you do I would shut my television off and never turn it back on ........... EVER!

Don't be a wishy-washy asshole! Take a stand and follow through on it.

If I were you and felt as you do I would shut my television off and never turn it back on ........... EVER!

Sounds like you're a huge pussy too. Run along now...

should we change the name of the Miami Dolphins to the Miami Blackskins, and have an African speer-chucker with a leapord skin robe as the mascot??

should we change the name of the Miami Dolphins to the Miami Blackskins, and have an African speer-chucker with a leapord skin robe as the mascot??

I don't know, can you turn it into a symbol of pride that the people of Miami will stand behind and cherish? While having the approval of the vast majority of black people?

i don't see it happening.

or, we could try having the San Francisco Yellowskins, with a guy dressed like a samurai with big fat buck teeth and squinty little eyes.

I bet that would go over splendidly.

I don't know, can you turn it into a symbol of pride that the people of Miami will stand behind and cherish? While having the approval of the vast majority of black people?

i don't see it happening.

or, we could try having the San Francisco Yellowskins, with a guy dressed like a samurai with big fat buck teeth and squinty little eyes.

I bet that would go over splendidly.

Ok so you're a clown. Noted.

WHY do we have to put up with bob costas and his PC commentary tp watch football. I hate NBC for allowing it and will not watch if footbsll is on any other station and I will boycott anything I see advertised on that channel. I pray that the Redskins keep their name and flip costas the big finger.

Look on your channel changer and you will probably find a "mute" button. Unless you are a compulsive lip reader that should do the trick. If just the sight of Costas makes you physically ill your body is equiped with these skin things called eyelids. Just "will" your personal blinds on the world to shut out that which offends you.

480790_465705726821124_1438225415_n.jpg

thanks to him I turned the game off

and I will from now on when they bring this crap into them

just kill the damn thing and put the Nfl out of it's misery...these people can't leave ANYTHING alone in our lives

Last edited:

Why does football have to be held hostage(pc assholes love that word) by these progressive asses. It's football, keep the progressive agenda out of it.

What are RW bastards fighting for again?

You're fighting to be able to openly offend a group of people.

The Native Americans weren't part of the group of people that named the team name.

It was an all-white panel of men from the olden days that's responsible for that name.

Now we, as a society know better, it's offensive.

It should be changed.

Would you argue to call a team "The Washington Kikes?"

No, you wouldn't, so why are you getting falsely upset over the ability to offend a minority group.

Always on the wrong-and-strong side.

You people just can't help yourselves can you?

*SMH*

Forum List

Back