Board is uberslow

Board's been a little sluggish today--but maybe I've gotten spoiled? Since we moved into our apartment, we have high speed cable internet (vs. the 3G aircard we were using).

At any rate...today it would seem I'm using the aircard, even though I'm on the cable internet. Pages loading s-l-o-w-l-y.

:(

Testing the board speed with this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAYQMyWKWa0]YouTube - Ernest in 'The Kabob'[/ame]

I am able to see the problem, although it's not affecting me.

The googlead syndication (Google-Analytics) is dragging ass, really badly, keeping the page from fully loading until it's done. This is sporadic, not happening every time you load a page.

Question for you: You are using FF but how about the AdBlockPlus add-on?
I knew it was a site issue, could we get something done about it?

I have all updates and add ons, at least i think so, but this isn't an issue from my end, a bad add is causing it.
It's not a site issue. It's google's ad server.

And if you have AdBlock and it's enabled, and has a good filter (EasyList USA is best) you will know it because not only will you never see any ads of any kind, anywhere you go on the web, but you also won't get the load lag from ad maggots such as google!

I'm showing up so late to this party that everyone's already passed out, but I just wanted to say that Midnight is the fucking MAN.

Between him and KK I now own the internet instead of it owning me.

This is the message I get when it's being slow:

Network Timeout
The server at www.usmessageboard.com is taking too long to respond.

There's a list of reasons why it might be slow then a button at the bottom of the message that says "try again". Sometimes I have to click a link more than once to get it to 'go through'. I have no clue, just thought I'd post what happens to me.

Forum List

Back